How do you get a guy to ask you out?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,013 • Replies: 16

ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 07:58 pm
@TheDivaGirl,
I think you need to learn to masturbate so that you won't be so wildly desperate to connect with any boy or man.

Men are interesting people. Consider what they think, talk with them.
TheDivaGirl

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 08:15 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I Is that how you get a guy to ask you out by considering what they think and talking with them?
ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 08:25 pm
@TheDivaGirl,
Why are you all looloo about getting guy to ask you out?

You inquire what they think. Have you no interest in peoples' points of view?
Maybe you don't know about what people are caring about: I hope you start listening. People vary on opinions.

This will sound course, but don't aim your life for being abused. It seems like you don't know you can have points of view.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 08:26 pm
@TheDivaGirl,
If you're interested in a guy - ask him out.
ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 08:28 pm
@ehBeth,
That too.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 10:09 am
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:

I think you need to learn to masturbate so that you won't be so wildly desperate to connect with any boy or man.

Men are interesting people. Consider what they think, talk with them.

Masturbate? That's your advice? Unbelievable... Like she's probably not already doing that to begin with. Dear Abby you ain't.

Diva Girl:

You shouldn't have to get someone to ask you out... In other words you shouldn't have to manipulate anybody to ask you out if they are interested they will if they're not they won't. If they don't know how they're probably too immature to be in a relationship and you're better off not having any dealings with them. If you're that concerned about trying to get him to ask you out that means you're not mature enough to be able to ask him out and therefore you shouldn't be in a serious relationship either. Here's a suggestion why don't you just be friends with him. That would tell you a lot.
TheDivaGirl

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 01:50 pm
@giujohn,
Do guys not ask me out because I don't talk to them, make eye contact with them, or smile at them?
Krumple

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 03:00 pm
@TheDivaGirl,
TheDivaGirl wrote:

Do guys not ask me out because I don't talk to them, make eye contact with them, or smile at them?

The question becomes if you want a boyfriend so bad why do you shut yourself of from being socially inviting? There is nothing wrong about giving a guy you find attractive an inviting smile or a warm hello. Pushing the conversation, hows your day? You dont need to leap into his lap but giving him signs you are avsilable and friendly make relationship development easier. Fight your shyness.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 05:07 pm
@TheDivaGirl,
If you don't talk to them, smile at them, make eye contact ... how are they supposed to know you are interested?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 05:08 pm
@TheDivaGirl,
TheDivaGirl wrote:

Well that certainly can be a reason. But then again you can make your shyness work for you. If most people believe you to be shy... and there's a particular guy that you want to show an interest in, saying something to him out of the blue like, hey, I like that shirt you're wearing, or some other compliment, would show him that even though you're very shy, with him, you are definitely interested. And knowing that, I'm sure that if he's interested in you he will continue the conversation and my suggestion is, just let the conversation flow and if he's interested in that way eventually he will ask you out.
0 Replies

Justdance

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 05:19 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp
hahahahha
Thank you for laugh
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 05:42 pm
@Justdance,
People, men or women, like to be understood - that is pretty basic.

Sex can be great, most of us get that, including sex with people who might really appall you as a person to actually live with - and they go ahead and do that, for the sex, which will pass on by.

Whatever.
0 Replies

TheDivaGirl

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 05:13 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I don't want a boyfriend for sex I want a boyfriend for me to date.
ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 05:36 pm
@TheDivaGirl,
I think I'm getting to understand more, that you don't really look at people and show any interest - I don't mean sexual interest, but any interest at all, probably because you are all worried.

Some of us can remember being like that, so I don't mean to mock, but please work up some interest in others.

I've written about this before on a2k so I won't belabor it, but I was extremely shy as a teen, until I got a job at a hospital at sixteen after school and opened my eyes. It helped to have a talkative first boss. She taught me about horse racing and asked me to pick a winner at the track. I did, as I liked horses too.
Her talkativeness broke me in to everyday chat.

You are specific that you don't want sex but want to date.
Do you understand that these are related?
giujohn

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 08:00 am
@ossobucotemp,
They most certainly are not related so stop telling her that. If the girl just wants to go out on a date and socialize with people it shouldn't have to end with sex.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 05:19 pm
@TheDivaGirl,
TheDivaGirl wrote:

How do you get a guy to ask you out?

I've never tried, sorry.
0 Replies