Do you like the dirty talk?

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 09:35 am
During sex, I usually don't say much, except the occasional pleasured moan, or helpful instructions like, "yeah, that feels so good", "don't stop", "f*** me", or "I'm going to cum"... stuff like that.

I love when a woman talks dirty, however. The filthier the better. And I mean detailed descriptions using the dirtiest words known to man. Stuff like, "I love to **** your big fat ****" and "I want to eat your ***."

I love it when a woman does it, but I can't bring myself to really get graphic like that. And using metaphors, like "Jam my broadsword into your sheath" just sounds stupid.

How do you feel about the dirty talk?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 13,011 • Replies: 331
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 10:24 am
If it's honest, I'm cool. I hate being disappointed in the act.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 10:34 am
That's a very good point. Sometimes I have felt like the girl was just saying things that she knew I would like, but she wasn't really into it. Yeah, it's gotta be from the heart, or it's a downer.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 11:14 am
There is a time and a place for everything and sometimes you just want it DIRTY! And if it's going to be dirty you might as well go for broke...none of that R rated crap. I can catch that on prime time....If I am getting dirty, I want nasty, dirty, F**k me sex. Very Happy
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 11:29 am
I like you alot.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 11:31 am
By the way, that is a funny quote. What DOES sperm taste like?

I had a female roommate once who said it tasted like the Snow Pea Sauce at this chinese restaurant we lived near. I never ate there again. Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 11:37 am
depends....can be salty or somewhat sweet (not candy sweet). Depends on the kind of diet the man has. Meat eaters tend to have more salty sperm whereas veggie eaters have a sweeter taste.

But regardless of the taste, the consistancy is pretty universal. Snot.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 11:58 am
Well, I guess the bright side for you guys is that it's all over in one shot. Laughing

Back to the topic at hand, I wonder what the married people and the people in long-term relationships think about the dirty talk?

I would think they'd be the ones talking about groceries and household chores, or not talking at all. I mean, they've been there and done that. I wonder if they still get all dirty and nasty with each other after years of being together.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 12:50 pm
Re: Do you like the dirty talk?
kickycan wrote:
During sex, I usually don't say much, except the occasional pleasured moan, or helpful instructions like, "yeah, that feels so good", "don't stop", "f*** me", or "I'm going to cum"... stuff like that.

I love when a woman talks dirty, however. The filthier the better. And I mean detailed descriptions using the dirtiest words known to man. Stuff like, "I love to **** your big fat ****" and "I want to eat your ***."

I love it when a woman does it, but I can't bring myself to really get graphic like that. And using metaphors, like "Jam my broadsword into your sheath" just sounds stupid.

How do you feel about the dirty talk?

So what is the problem? You feel as though you need to get the verbal ball rolling by being graphic yourself, but it isn't right for you? hmm.

Be careful what you ask for you might get it and realize that isn't what you wanted at all.

My last boy friend loved my "aggresiveness", at first, then he turned into an old lady on me, after the chase he said I was "to aggresive" even though I hadn't changed.

Sounds like the Madonna-Whore complex.

Men want someone who is an animal in bed, but when they get it, they start looking for a Madonna, and then search again for a whore.

Lucky is the man who can appreciate both of these aspects in a woman and enjoy them without question.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 12:53 pm
I like it when girls strangle me with a belt and put out lit cigars on the back of my neck while banging me with a zuchinni, and screaming humiliating things at me.

Hey, you asked.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 12:57 pm
paulaj wrote: "Lucky [in bold] is the man who can appreciate both of these aspects in a woman and enjoy them without question."

You're kidding, right? Laughing
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 01:01 pm
Heh ... funny how everyone votes, but noone posts ... :wink:

kickycan wrote:

Hmm, for some reason all this has me guessing that, like ... Kicky is usually "underneath", eh, and his gf usually on top ... Razz

I voted "Moaning, groaning, and some simple instructive expressions only", btw ... all too much talking just kinda makes me uncomfortable - like, I get the feeling someone is acting like what she thinks is considered horny or something ... usually, when they really like it they just kinda fall silent and go mmmmmmmmmm anyway ...

I once had a gf, she would literally scream ... just on and on. I lived in a students house back then, ten of us ... it didn't make me feel like a stud, just uncomfortable.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 01:01 pm
cavfancier wrote:
paulaj wrote: "Lucky [in bold] is the man who can appreciate both of these aspects in a woman and enjoy them without question."

You're kidding, right? Laughing

Are YOU kidding.

I had this happen! What a turn-off for women to meet guys with INSANE double standards.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 01:02 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I like it when girls strangle me with a belt and put out lit cigars on the back of my neck while banging me with a zuchinni, and screaming humiliating things at me.

Hey, you asked.

yeah but they need to put the zucchini in a harness so they can grab my hips with both hands and pull me back violently.....wouldn't you agree Slap?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 01:07 pm
O.K. what did you vote for? Spill your guts.

Me what ever the mood dictates at any given time. This is only in a monogamous relationship.

Married people who get along, in all way's not just in bed, your so lucky ;-)

Cherish what you have, it might not be there someday.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 01:17 pm
nimh wrote:
Heh ... funny how everyone votes, but noone posts ... :wink:

Hmm, for some reason all this has me guessing that, like ... Kicky is usually "underneath", eh, and his gf usually on top ... Razz

I voted "Moaning, groaning, and some simple instructive expressions only", btw ... all too much talking just kinda makes me uncomfortable - like, I get the feeling someone is acting like what she thinks is considered horny or something ... usually, when they really like it they just kinda fall silent and go mmmmmmmmmm anyway ...

I once had a gf, she would literally scream ... just on and on. I lived in a students house back then, ten of us ... it didn't make me feel like a stud, just uncomfortable.

Your GF was proably turned on to the max, why would you think she was acting?

I guess there is alot to be said about sexual compatibility.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 01:21 pm
Another great post Paula...you're on a roll
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 01:26 pm
I got the compatibility part from CAV.

He made a good point.

It can be frustrating when a couple is not on the same page in any aspect of their relationship. The bedroom one can be ruinous if it sends one of the mates into the arms of another.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 01:34 pm
paulaj wrote:
Your GF was proably turned on to the max, why would you think she was acting?

Nah, you're confusing two different things I said.

In general, when they do all the talking, going "oh, you make me so horny oh yes yes" whatever, I just get a bit uncomfortable - like, they saw it on TV and think thats what they should say, or something.

I don't mind talking - whispering to each other about what you really want the other to do, right now, or sharing a fantasy, what you're thinking of, like a kind of role-playing also, all that - but not the "oh yes give it to me baby oh yeah take me take me" stuff. Chalk it up to sexual compatibility, yeah.

And in her case, the screaming, that's something different - I don't doubt it was all sincere and I feel flattered, but damn ... <shakes head>

Like you say, sexual compatibility.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 01:40 pm
Nimh

I guess a blessed or fortunate couple will fall into a "nitch" that is "right" for the two of them.

I'm sure screaming could be quite distracting. I'm not a screamer nor have I ever been with one, so I don't really know what it is like, but YOU DO! :-)
0 Replies