Do you like the dirty talk?

paulaj

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 08:10 pm
littlek wrote:
cha right! What would happen is that I would fall, pushing my nephew's stroller into traffic and then I'd be put in jail.

You proably look like a woman that's happily married if your with kids all day.
I say make eye contact with the guy at your sisters office, ya. Make it a point to dress real sexy and bump into him, you'll drive him nuts, hehehe.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 08:12 pm
kickycan wrote:
Thank you both. Now I know why I can't meet Miss Right. It's because she's as big a chicken as I am an idiot. Laughing

Let's all help each other out, Kicky we'll tell you how woman like to be approached and you tell us how men like to be approached. Deal? I'll go first.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 08:16 pm
This would be a great idea for a new thread. Ya think?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 08:17 pm
Right now I have to watch some football. Sorry. I'll be back later.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 08:18 pm
I am a sucker for someone with a sense of humor, Kicky this should be a no brainer for you, your funny, if your next to a hotty someplace make a casual funny reference to something, but don't say anything to abrupt. Why do you think all of the woman on this thread like Gus, it's almost impossible not to like him. You have the humor card in your corner. There now what do you have for littlek and I.

Dam football games. I'll be back.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 08:25 pm
kicky - that's exactly what I figure is going on with me and the guy in my sister's office. A guy would never know if I liked him. The lesson for men is, always ask, just in case. And for women it's, screw the whole 'don't ask a guy out' thing.

Paula - when I'm not with the kids looking like a housewife (to be honest, there are so many nannies here, that a guy who's been around these parts long enough knows that I may not be the kids' mom) I'm hanging with my brother and looking like I'm taken. OR, I'm hanging with the kids AND my sister and I'm looking like I'm a second mommie, if ya catch my drift.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 08:26 pm
oy. You're right, new thread.....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 10:27 pm
So, what da dealio? Is someone going to start a new thread for this?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 10:28 pm
Yes you, your the best at that, everyone chimes in when you post.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 10:31 pm
I'll help you out with ideas, for instance, turn ons and turn offs when approaching the opposite sex.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 10:33 pm
Okay, lemme think a little bit and I'll get something started.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 10:35 pm
Your a good man. Don't make it fresh, ya big you :-)
0 Replies