Consider these FACTS about where we, the American people, are today:
*95 million Americans are out of the labor force. Of that, there has been a 20 percent increase in the number of black Americans who have fallen out of the labor force since Obama became president.
* We have the lowest labor participation rate since the 1970s.
* We are experiencing the worst economic recovery since the 1940s.
* We have the lowest home ownership rate in 51 years.
* 7 in 10 Americans have less than $1,000 in savings.
* There are 12 million more Americans on food stamps today than before Obama took office. Of that, there has been a 58 percent increase in black Americans in food stamps since Obama became president.
* There are 8 million more Americans in poverty than there were before Obama took office.
* Obama is the only president in American history to never reach 3% GDP growth.
* 1 in 5 American families do not have a single-family member in the workforce.
* 1 in 6 American men 18-34 are either in jail or out of work and living in their parents' basement.
* Millions of people didn't keep their doctors or their health care plans, nor did they save an average of $2,500 per family per year. Since Obama has been president, the average healthcare cost per family per year has actually increased by $4,100.
* By the time Obama leaves office he will accumulate more debt than all 43 presidents before him combined. Before he entered office, he said 9 trillion in debt was "irresponsible and unpatriotic." Today, under his watch, that amount has more than tripled.
* U.S. foreign policy has been a disaster for the last seven years.
* U.S. policies under Hillary Clinton and Obama in Iraq and Syria created a vacuum for ISIS to emerge with the finances (oil) to expand their terror network, including into the United States.
* Benghazi: The U.S. state department denied Security 600 times before the attack occurred. No help was sent during the attack, and multiple lies were told to the American people after the attack. (Though HRC did tell the Libyan president, the Egyptian president, and her daughter, Chelsea, the truth.)
What is worse: Donald Trump's locker-room talk a decade ago? Or the fact that four Americans were abandoned and left to die?
* In Egypt, Obama and HRC supported Mohamad Morsi, a prominent member of the Muslim Brotherhood who referred to "Jews" as "descendants of apes and pigs."
* A Russian reset? How's that working out?
* North Korea?