Will You Watch the Debate?

Dookiestix

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 10:43 pm
Hmmm... appalled grass and trees?

How 'bout embarrassing one liners?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 06:54 am
This post seemed to have been reduced to the level of George Bush's mentality. We can do better than that. Embarrassed
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 09:48 am
France had secret deals with Saddam to sell him WMD. These deals were going on while we were at the UN trying to impose sanctions... Heard it on the news yesterday. Tonight on FOX news 9:00 eastern the truth is going to come out about France and WMD. The Oil for secret bribes and WMD program.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 09:54 am
RexRed wrote:
France had secret deals with Saddam to sell him WMD. These deals were going on while we were at the UN trying to impose sanctions... Heard it on the news yesterday. Tonight on FOX news 9:00 eastern the truth is going to come out about France and WMD. The Oil for secret bribes and WMD program.

Fox? Airing a program accusing France of skullduggery? Hard to believe.....
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 10:32 am
It is obvious the UN is incompetant in the least, and complicit in the most re the OFF program.

Why is FOX the only news agency investigating? This is where they come in handy. They will go after "sacred cows"... CNN et al should be all over this.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 10:36 am
Excellent question, Lash. Um, it's rhetorical, right?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 10:40 am
NO!!! ANSWER IT!!!!

<smiles>
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:01 am
If only I could. Actually, I do think it will eventually covered by the alphabet networks, CNN and MSNBC.....after the election.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 11:44 am
France needs to answer the judgmental question... What is better, an Iraq that answers to it's people or an Iraq that answers to a mad dictator with WMD?

We can thank Bush for turning his back on the France and Germany and following his principles.

To this day John Kerry just doesn't get it... "wrong war wrong time"? It was the exact right time, had we waited even a week Saddam would have succeeded in turning the bribed against us completely...

We are safer with Saddam out of power considering the French were about to sell him WMD.

The alphabet networks are bribed by the Kerry campaign. They can't see the broad side of a barn.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 12:34 pm
This just in from the White House

We now bring Reason #94

Quote:
had we waited even a week Saddam would have succeeded in turning the bribed against us completely...

We apologize for not bringing this to your attention earlier but we were busy making up stuff about nuclear weapons, not that we are admitting to any mistake or anything like that, because we are certain in our certainhood.

Think yuh

G.W.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 17 Oct, 2004 06:05 pm
This is not made up, these are Saddam's records... He kept extensive records. His bribed did not know he was incriminating them in their corruption. When people are in denial even being caught red handed will not convince. "Belittle the error" "shift the blame" "but it was for a good reason" when all else fails "lie". How about some truth and accountability? Saddam would not tell us what happened to his own WMD and we had to invade Iraq to get the goods on the French.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 12:45 am
again with the french...

you truly are hung up dude...

next!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 01:07 am
Kerry says "A New Start" America does not need to start over. America is the only one that has been on the ball! Kerry is...

Wrong Wrong Wrong!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 01:11 am
Kerry is dis junked.... After 9/11 we go after training camps... Lost in liberalism.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 01:18 am
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
again with the french...

next!

Yes, hung up on back stabbing AMERICANS to make money on Saddam! Better shut up while you are ahead. Vote out your damn crooked Chirac! Then America will talk. Arms selling greedy French. I have the FOX report "blood money" in my teveo... I can make a damn copy of the Dolfer report for you if you are that much in denial?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 01:32 am
France is corrupt!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 04:37 am
You know that really cold water in the ocean can be a important aid in maintaining good health. Check around and see if there isn't a short pier nearby that you can use to take a long walk.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2004 05:12 am
RexRed wrote:
Arms selling greedy French....

I bet you were this upset about Iran Contra, too.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 01:30 am
RexRed wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
again with the french...

next!

Yes, hung up on back stabbing AMERICANS to make money on Saddam! Better shut up while you are ahead. Vote out your damn crooked Chirac! Then America will talk. Arms selling greedy French. I have the FOX report "blood money" in my teveo... I can make a damn copy of the Dolfer report for you if you are that much in denial?

you are a truly disturbed individual. you really should sit down and realx; with a nice, vintage pinot noir.
Laughing
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 01:31 am
squinney wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Arms selling greedy French....

I bet you were this upset about Iran Contra, too.

doubt that, squinns
0 Replies