Is she playing me?

jj8889

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 02:05 pm
Hi all,
Long story short, i started talking to a girl about 2/3 years ago, we were getting to know each other. However, my ex started stalking her and we stopped talking.

She got into a relationship which didn't work out, and i started dating around. However, could never settle as she was always on the back of my mind. We got back in contact with each other after her break up, and i helped her through it all, we got extremely close and would talk to each other about almost everything.
A couple months ago i got the courage to tell her i had feelings for her but i will not pursue her unless she makes it clear she wants me too. She replied she doesn't know how she feels, but knows we are in each other lives for a reason. After that she started acting really weird, and taking forever to return back my calls and texts, so i fell all the way back and stopped talking to her.

To my surprise almost a month later (with no contact), she messages me asking why i haven't contacted her and asked me to come and see her. I said okay but had a very busy schedule so i said in 3 weeks. No problem we started talking every day once again. But every time i mentioned the details regarding meeting she would take ages to reply or didn't at all.
A few days before we were meant to meet she said she was ill, which i knew was true as her health had not been the best of late. She asked to reschedule, however, once again now i try and get details once again she takes ages to reply (which can be between hours - days or not at all). I need these details as she lives 3 hours away and i need to book my train ticket.

Am i wasting my time?

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 04:29 pm
@jj8889,
You probably already know the answer to your own question.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 04:35 pm
@jj8889,
She likes you. But, you're a great support and listener.

She knows you like her more, but she's not ready for another relationship full stop.

When she messages you again " hey why no contact let's meet" just let her down nicely with " we've tried that and I don't think you are ready for a relationship".
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2016 07:32 pm
@jj8889,
If I've read your previous posts here on the forum correctly, you've described yourself as a 'gender-blind female'. Certainly no judgement from here. I hope you find the person of your dreams.

This issue might only be relevant in that this other person might also be a female who is uncertain of her sexuality or is someone who cannot make up her mind...period.
0 Replies