When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ? Part 2

ehBeth

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 06:49 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
The real question, wrote cybersecurity consultant Rob Graham in his blog, isn’t how the FBI managed to conclude its investigation in eight days. It’s how it managed to take so long.

Playing with the news cycle comes to mind.

---

Mr. Comey is going to have some explaining to do.

ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 06:51 pm
@ehBeth,
I do hope so.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 06:52 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
for what they needed to do with those emails - basic software could identify any emails of interest in a couple of hours max.

Yeah, Clinton's aides used a key word search to determine which emails were business related, and somehow missed classified information found on her private email server.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 06:55 pm
@Glennn,
You do realize that people like you, me and many others are just talking to ourselves?
Weeee are crazyyyy.
Do you really think you may be making a difference in this forum or the world for that matter?
Do you actually think that more than 30% of the population actually cares about the things that are important to you and if you think they do. "Do you think that this 30% of people invest as much time as you do in understanding the truth? Welcome to reality my Friend.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:03 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Social media responds that it took them 11 months to go through 33,000 emails, and just 11 days to go through 650,000 emails.

There were 650,000 emails on a computer used by Anthony Weiner.
They were looking for specific emails to or from Hillary Clinton.
Anyone that has ever used email knows you can sort by sender or sort by who it is sent to.
Time to do that sort? Less than one minute.

Time to write a program to do that sort and pull the metadata from those emails? About 10 minutes.
Time to run the program on a reasonably modern computer for 650,000 emails? Less than an hour.

The metadata will give you sender, recipient, time stamp, subject line.

Now, you need only run the same program for the other 30,000 emails and then search for any that are not duplicates. Time to do that? About 2 hours.

If they are all duplicates then you are finished and have found nothing new.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:06 pm
@parados,
Let me guess you think that this is something that is very little understood by the average internet tech?
parados

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:10 pm
@reasoning logic,
I think it is something that is very little understood by the average reasoning logic.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:12 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I think it is something that is very little understood by the average reasoning logic.

Fair enough. Do you think that the average person would be here trying to understand the truth from a lie?
parados

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:17 pm
@reasoning logic,
The average reasoning logic would not be doing that.

Anyone with reasoning or logic would be able to tell the truth about most of what you post and not have to ask if it is true or not.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:25 pm
@parados,
Quote:
The average reasoning logic would not be doing that.

Is there such a thing as "The average reasoning logic'" or do you make it up as you go along and expect the people who read this hundreds of years from now to find you to be wise beyond your time?
snood

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:26 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

lol
And anyway, wtf is an "internet tech"?
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:29 pm
@snood,
Quote:

lol

It seems that Google is not always your friend?
parados

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:30 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Is there such a thing as "The average reasoning logic'"

Maybe I should have said the well below average reasoning logic.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:32 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Maybe I should have said the well below average reasoning logic.

Would that have made your ego feel more superior?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:37 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:

lol

It seems that Google is not always your friend?

You can't Google "internet tech" because there is no such thing, wiseass. You probably meant "computer tech" but thumbed it all up.
snood

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:39 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Would that have made your ego feel more superior?

This, from someone who calls himself "reasoning logic".
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:59 pm
@snood,
Quote:
This, from someone who calls himself "reasoning logic".

This from someone who's initials are RL and finds value in reason and logic even though they are both flawed at times but I can only guess you think they are always empirical or something close?

Quote:
You can't Google "internet tech" because there is no such thing, wiseass.

Maybe you have an outdated version of google?

Quote:
but thumbed it all up.

What are you trying to say? I went and looked at thumbs up out of curiosity and was not able to relate to what you were meaning.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 08:52 pm
@reasoning logic,
Google is not a program that you buy then need to update. Maybe if you didn't try sooooo hard to sound smart, you would have realized that. Just a suggestion.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 08:58 pm
@reasoning logic,
Oh, and it was thumbed it all up, not thumbs up. Here's a hint, instead of thumbed...try screwed or freeped. And instead of Google, try Bartlett's(not the pears) the reference book.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 09:55 pm
You can go around and around in circles with Reasoning Logic. All day. There is no light at the end of that tunnel, just more cryptic sentences and half hour videos that aren't related to the topic.