When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ? Part 2

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 11:42 am
@Lash,
Those profits were made overseas, and corporations and people keep those profits outside the country to save on taxes. That's good business sense.
It's up to congress to change the tax laws if they want that money to come into the US.
maporsche

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 12:03 pm
@Lash,

So we should vote for Trump instead? Is that what you'd have us do?
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 12:10 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
There's a cool drinking game you can play. A shot for every dead child in Syria.

Did you play this game after your VERY VOCAL support for the Iraq war and voting record for GWB?
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 12:42 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

She's liberal on Climate change, minimum wage, family leave, taxing the rich, overturning citizen's united, preserving roe v. wade, preserve voting rights, LGBT rights and some others.

Just trying to help - since you couldn't think of many.

She is not going to irritate her donors. I disagree on all but Roe V Wade and LGBT (she only reluctantly supported this, as she used to make speeches against)
You might see action on wages. The rest she might give passing vocal support to, but like Obama there will be very little action, if any. Taxing the rich - Don't see any real effort of substance. Climate change - she has not spoken about the pipe lines being built without public input. No action on health care, without a severe crisis. She has not asked Obama to quit pushing TPP, which I regard as a major disaster. I do not disagree with lash, but I feel that pushing her in our direction is likely the last option. Nobody feels obliged to care about her emails.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 02:34 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

Quote McGentrix:
Quote:
This bothers me. Why in the world would you even think this? Seriously.

If only they banned guns 2,000 years ago, we wouldn't have so much gun violence.
If they only banned cigarettes 2,000 years ago, the human race would have as much lung cancer.

I mean you've just gone off the deep end. Is it because you had a picture that kind of , sort of had something to do with the subject?

Krumple's proposal is to sterilize everyone and then only reverse the process when they can produce verification that they can support a child. This is the proposal you are backing.
The chart below illustrates that from the year zero, (and before that, no doubt), almost NOBODY could really afford a child:

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah279/LeviStubbs/world%20income%20and%20population_zpslzdarotv.jpg

So, if we followed Krumple's insane proposal, the human race would only allow the top 1% to procreate, since they would be the only ones who could really afford it. Considering the rates of disease and war, that would have led to declining populations, then reduction to a few scraggly bands of survivors, then the plug gets pulled permanently on Homo Sapiens. Really, that is the way it works out.

So aside from conservatives embracing totalitarianism, your post reveals that conservatism has not only become anti-science, it is rapidly becoming anti-arithmetic.

You are an idiot. I find it a miracle you can read. You exhaggerate my arguement and keep repeating your irrelevant comment. You must be related to izzy.

Its not just about the burden of higher demands on resources. There are other "costs" that your gdp indicator ignores.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 03:51 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
The Democrats: The party of the Rich and Corporate.

I know I said I wasn't going to reply to anything Lash said but this is too much. Does she live in this country in this time? She has finally shown her real conservative roots when she blames the dems for all the problems that damn near 20 years of a republican congress and president have brought on the U S. She is delusional.
snood

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 04:00 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
She is delusional.

Hell, that's her rational side.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 04:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
This is one of times I disagree, it may be good business sense to take your company over seas but it is not good working Americans nor is it good to have the taxes out of our country.

I rarely click on Lash's links, so I don't know if the story is legit or not. If it came from the hacked emails, those emails were in Russians hands so we don't know what was doctored and what was not. If it is true, there needs to be another credible source to back it up other than the hacks.

Even if it is true, that in and of itself makes her little different than most of the other people in politics and powerful business. We need to change the laws so the companies can't do that.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 04:45 pm
@revelette2,
If the quality of American products can be produced in foreign countries, it makes sense to produce them in those countries. It's called comparative advantage. Our country no longer produces textile products like it used to fifty years ago, because they are labor intensive, and American labor costs are too high. We now produce more hi tech products. Americans are still able to buy clothing at reasonable prices simply because it's produced in countries with lower labor cost.
Blickers

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 06:39 pm
@Krumple,
Quote Krumple, to Blickers:
Quote:
You are an idiot. I find it a miracle you can read. You exhaggerate my arguement and keep repeating your irrelevant comment. You must be related to izzy.

Izzy doesn't put an "h" in "exaggerate" nor two "e"s in "argument". Try straightening out your fourth-grade spelling before posting your clinical analysis, Krumple.
Lash

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 06:53 pm
@maporsche,
I learned.

You have no excuse.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 06:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Why US outsources the production of our clothes.
http://www.forbes.com/2008/05/25/style-clothes-foreign-forbeslife-cx_ls_outsourcing08_0529offshore.html

Here's a funny one on Trump supporters.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-hats-while-uniform-san-antonio-police-disciplined-141415107.html
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 07:42 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I learned.

You have no excuse.

You've learned ****.

You want to help Trump get elected. Speaks volumes.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 08:10 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

Quote Krumple, to Blickers:
Quote:

Izzy doesn't put an "h" in "exaggerate" nor two "e"s in "argument". Try straightening out your fourth-grade spelling before posting your clinical analysis, Krumple.

Goes to show how much of an idiot you are. Im on a phone and turning off word prediction doesnt prevent auto insertion errors. When I try to correct them it occasionally grabs previous words. But I think I do rather well not having english as my native language. Is that okay with you, spelling nazi?
Blickers

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 08:22 pm
@Krumple,
Stop making excuses. If you want to snidely downgrade others' intelligence for having the temerity to disagree with you, you can't have misspellings in your post. Spare me your tale of cell phone app woe, you whiner. You blew it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 09:23 pm
This BS about the Democrats being the party of Corporations and the Rich just cracks me up. Oh yeah, Republicans and conservatives have never kissed rich white boys @ss, nosiree not them. They're all about integrity and helping the working class.

Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .
Lash

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 09:32 pm
@Setanta,
The Dems now top anything the Republicans ever attempted.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 09:46 pm
@Krumple,
It's well known that attacking a person's spelling on a board where only the written word is used is the device of the ignorant and desperate. It's best to just ignore the ones that lower themselves to such things.
Blickers

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 10:05 pm
@McGentrix,
And I don't attack people's spelling on this board-UNLESS the post that I'm referring to is one where the poster is running down someone else's intelligence. Sorry, if you are going to put yourself up on an intellectual pedestal and berate others for not being up to your mental standard, you can't make simple spelling errors while doing this.

Next.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 10:08 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

It's well known that attacking a person's spelling on a board where only the written word is used is the device of the ignorant and desperate. It's best to just ignore the ones that lower themselves to such things.

Thank you, its good to see there is another intelligent person using this board.