Hillary Clinton Press Conference Clock

giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 02:27 am
IT HAS NOW BEEN 271DAYS SINCE HILLARY HAS HELD A PRESS CONFERENCE.

9 months...you could have had a baby by now.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 7,025 • Replies: 116

nacredambition

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 04:05 am
Fairly fecund imagination.

0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 04:35 am
You would think that the media like CNN or MSNBC ABC NBC or CBS New York Times Washington Post being in the business to report news would have something to say publicly about a presidential candidate who has not held a press conference in 9 months.

But instead the only one we hear anything on the subject is from Fox News.

So the question then becomes why doesn't the liberal media pressure Clinton into giving a news conference?

The answer is obvious... They know that if she does her negativity rating will sink even lower when she has to answer questions about the emails and the play for pay among other things.

The leftist biased media is not interested in reporting news they are more interested in being a kingmaker. It's not about ratings anymore it's about the perception that they are able to affect National politics and install someone who can be pressured into a Progressive position and further there leftist liberal agenda.
revelette2

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 06:17 am
@giujohn,
Maybe she is simply busy campaigning? What would say at the press conference? I doubt she has anything to announce.
engineer

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 06:49 am
@giujohn,
As of right now, it is a winning strategy. If she starts losing in the polls, she might change but as of right now, there is no reason for her to change her strategy.
farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 07:52 am
@revelette2,
Gooey says hes a cop yet he has no understanding of "Chain of command". A press conference" for executive branch EMPLOYEES needs clearance, And , as a candidate,as you say revelette , "what can sghe say"?

Trump hsnt hd any real "press conferences" hes too busy pulling his foot out of his mouth with the media present.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 07:59 am
@farmerman,
She is no longer an employee of the executive branch. She is merely a candidate afraid of having to answer any questions about the multitude of things the press may ask about.

Much better for her to be quiet and let people think she is a corrupt piece of **** instead of opening her mouth and proving it.
farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 08:06 am
@McGentrix,
its ok for Trump though. Hes always having to defend hisself for his "FIM" condition.

Cndidates dont usually give "press conferences" for those seeking office for which the incumbent is of the same party. The press would usually focus on the lame ducks legacy anyway. Whats the point.

Maybe I should post the Trump "Kovalefsky" mockery of this disabled reporter. That was a classic of pure evil.

McGentrix

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 08:13 am
@farmerman,
Do you support any candidates or just oppose one more than the other?
farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 08:17 am
@McGentrix,
I certainly have utter contempt for the Donald. I find him a borderline and unstable psychopath and someone who would NOT think about how he would people up the US SUpreme Court or who he would bomb. Hed be another warmonger George W Bush without a George H W Bush to hold his hand.

I guess, therefore, I have to put meself in your column "B"
McGentrix

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 08:28 am
@farmerman,
I think he'd be more a business man than a war monger. He is a heck of a negotiator. He gets stuff free from Priceline all the time.

Donald J. Trump Releases List of Potential United States Supreme Court Justices

A whole lot better bunch of candidates than the list Hillary has released... oh right, she hasn't had a press conference in 9 MONTHS...
farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 08:36 am
@McGentrix,
Im aware of the list Trump published as a result of pushback from hissown party that felt he was being "Too liberal"

The very recent North Carolina case which ended up as a 4X4 tie on the voter rights issue. One more vote and wed be back with photo ids and written tests as a voter requirement.

The issues go waaay beyond his own unfitness to serve.

Speaking of negotiation skill. How come he couldnt get the president of Mexico to "buy off" on paying for the" Trumblinka wall" between US and Mexico???

McGentrix

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 09:22 am
@farmerman,
Well, he isn't President yet. He has no actual power at this point. It's hard to negotiate from a stand of weakness. Once he gets elected, he will have the juice to get stuff done.

His policies are better than Hillary's, his SCOTUS nominees are better than Hillary's, nearly every single issue he has brought up is better.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 09:32 am
@revelette2,
How about answering some questions in a venue that she does not control??
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 09:33 am
@engineer,
Ya, I'm not saying it's her fault...it's all on the liberal media for not demanding as a candidate she make herself available.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 09:40 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Gooey says hes a cop yet he has no understanding of "Chain of command". A press conference" for executive branch EMPLOYEES needs clearance, And , as a candidate,as you say revelette , "what can sghe say"?

Trump hsnt hd any real "press conferences" hes too busy pulling his foot out of his mouth with the media present.

Once again for those who are cognitively impaired, as I have stated on numerous occasions I am no longer a cop.

Now since when is Billary an executive branch Employee???

0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 09:44 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

...Cndidates dont usually give "press conferences" for those seeking office for which the incumbent is of the same party. The press would usually focus on the lame ducks legacy anyway. Whats the point....

Uh...you must be joking...that's the best argument you got?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 09:51 am
@giujohn,
Hillary has never barred any reporters from covering her campaign.

Trump has prevented several news outlets from covering his press conferences or his campaign in general by denying them access. It seems freedom of the press is not important to you, giujohn.

It has been 314 days since Trump allowed all media outlets access to his events.

giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 09:55 am
@parados,
Bullshit...she roped off reporters...and trump throwing out some asshloes don count.
parados

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 10:04 am
@giujohn,
It has been 314 days since Trump started banning reporters from covering him.

When is Trump going to honor the US Constitution?