Hillary Clinton Press Conference Clock

giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 11:10 am
@parados,
Oh this should be good...pray tell how is he violating the Constitution??
parados

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 11:16 am
@giujohn,
When is FOX News going to cover the fact that Trump has been banning reporters from his press conferences and other appearances while admitting that Clinton has not banned a single reporter?

For that matter, when is FOX going to cover Trump lying about what he spoke to the Mexican President about?
farmerman

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 11:24 am
@parados,
theres yer problem. FOX and "Fct" have little in common past the first letter
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 11:33 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

When is FOX News going to cover the fact that Trump has been banning reporters from his press conferences and other appearances while admitting that Clinton has not banned a single reporter?

For that matter, when is FOX going to cover Trump lying about what he spoke to the Mexican President about?

Uh...I thought you were going to tell us how he violated the Constitution????
parados

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 01:57 pm
@giujohn,
Tomorrow will be day 315 of Trump banning reporters from being able to truthfully report on his political rallies.

RABEL222

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 02:13 pm
@giujohn,
He stated a fact and your slipping and sliding around in slush trying to figure a way to refute a fact. Nobody but other conservatives are buying your crap.
giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 02:52 pm
@parados,
So you made the statement that he violated the Constitution...and since you can't tell me how I'll accept you were full of crapola in saying it...ok then, thanks!
giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 02:54 pm
@RABEL222,
See above....LOL... IM NOT THE ONE SLIPIN & A SLIDIN!
parados

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 04:26 pm
@giujohn,
Oops. It appears I was wrong. It was actually in July of last year when Trump first banned reporters from his rallies.

Trump has been banning reporters from attending and reporting on him for 405 days.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/elections/presidential/caucus/2015/07/24/trump-barring-des-moines-register-campaign-event/30645343/
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 04:29 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Oh this should be good...pray tell how is he violating the Constitution??

This is what I said....

Quote:
When is Trump going to honor the US Constitution?

Perhaps you can explain how failing to honor the Constitution is a violation of the Constitution. If you can provide that answer then we can explore how you abuse the English language.

0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 04:37 pm
@giujohn,
It's day 1 of giujohn not being capable of explaining his (non)reasoning for reaching the conclusion that failing to honor the Constitution is the same thing as violating the Constitution.

It's day 405 of Trump banning reporters from attending his events when running for President. (Imagine the outcry by the right if Obama had banned reporters from the WH after they were critical of him.)
giujohn

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 07:01 pm
@parados,
Ha ha ha...I thought so. Let me disabuse you of the notion that the Constitution is ever a prohibition against a PRIVATE citizen.
So endeth the lesson. (And don't try to rewrite it or interpret it...you ain't that sharp.)
parados

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2016 07:14 pm
@giujohn,
I am still waiting for you to explain how failing to honor the Constitution is a violation of the Constitution.

It's still day 1 of you attempting to explain it. So far you are running away from your words.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 05:59 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Cndidates dont usually give "press conferences" for those seeking office for which the incumbent is of the same party.

I don't think this is true? What candidates are you thinking of as precedents?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 06:08 am
Day 406 of Trump banning reporters from attending his events.

Day 2 of guijohn failing to explain how his twisted logic makes failing to honor the Constitution the same thing as violating it.
giujohn

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 09:00 am
@parados,
Wow are you obtuse...THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT APPLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE NOT UNDER COLOR AND AUTHORITY OF A GOVERNMENTAL OFFICE.

The Constitution is a prohibition against the actions of government...not the citizen.

Let me explain so even you will understand...I'm not a cop any more so if I now make a citizens arrest I'm not required to mirandize the dirt bag and anything I get him to say can be used against him...get it now?????
parados

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 09:09 am
@giujohn,
Wow. You are the one that is obtuse. You don't seem to understand the difference between honoring something and violating it.

If you don't honor your mother does that mean you violated her? (Only a fool would make such an argument but you do seem to be making it.)
giujohn

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 09:15 am
@parados,
Apples and oranges...there is no reason for a private citizen to adhere to the tenants of the Constitution...that's not why it was written...it would be like asking a person not in the military to honor the UCMJ...can you be this ignorant?? Ok I'm done trying to teach you...so endeth the lesson
parados

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 10:49 am
@giujohn,
I see you are going to continue to beat the straw man you concocted.

I can honor the UCMJ while not being in the military. I can not violate it however. It's just another example pointing out the straw man you concocted out of thin air.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 12:42 am
@parados,
Straw men is all he ever has. But he believes himself to be a genius who descends to the lower levels to disseminate his vast knowledge to we lessor creatures.
0 Replies