Castrating paedophiles...

eoe

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 08:16 pm
"Human dignity", Walter? You've dismissed your argument already.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 11:51 pm
eoe wrote:
"Human dignity", Walter? You've dismissed your argument already.

Might be. But I still do believe -and that's how any human should be looked at- that even the worst person is a human people.

Otherwise, I had never been able to work as a social worker.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 05:03 am
As a diehard cynic, I am usually hard to shock. But re-reading this thread, and watching this crowd of previously civilized people from across the Atlantic turn into a cyber- lynch mob, did it for me. Don't worry guys, I'm not going to make a scene or disturb your little hatefest anymore. But before I leave, I just wanted to let you know just how repulsive I find this. May you never find yourself on the wrong side of the kind of mob you were so happily part of yesterday.

Bye.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 07:41 am
If I was a pedophile, I'd want someone to hang me too. That is, if I couldn't find the courage to kill myself.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 07:49 am
Vox populi, vox dei.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 07:53 am
Excuse me? I don't understand.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 08:41 am
If I am semi-correct, the voice of the people is the voice of 'god'.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 08:42 am
Even if I didn't have the translation right, I do know that Walter was being sarcastic. Wink
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 12:34 pm
Of course.
Thanks cav.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 12:49 pm
I have the answer! Confiscate all sex organs and pass them out like at a lending library only when couples have been liscensed to procreat.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 01:14 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I have the answer! Confiscate all sex organs and pass them out like at a lending library only when couples have been liscensed to procreat.

I can see the line-ups already. It would be worse than the DMV!
0 Replies

John Kerry

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 07:22 am
John Kerry is a paedophilia. He already casterated too.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 08:43 am
You're John Kerry. You should know.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 09:16 am
Nah...the real John Kerry can spell....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 09:21 am
Thomas wrote:
As a diehard cynic, I am usually hard to shock. But re-reading this thread, and watching this crowd of previously civilized people from across the Atlantic turn into a cyber- lynch mob, did it for me. Don't worry guys, I'm not going to make a scene or disturb your little hatefest anymore. But before I leave, I just wanted to let you know just how repulsive I find this. May you never find yourself on the wrong side of the kind of mob you were so happily part of yesterday.

Bye.

bush inc is already hard at work to run the entire country by that kind of mob Thomas....we'll take as gigantic leap towards that goal if he's re-elected.......
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 11:32 am
cavfancier wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

he he he....

god, that would just SUCK! And of course, they'd never be open past 5p. I don't know how it is anywhere else but here in MI, they are NEVER open! I mean, you literally have to take off work to go. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 11:34 am
Kristie wrote:
cavfancier wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

he he he....

god, that would just SUCK! And of course, they'd never be open past 5p. I don't know how it is anywhere else but here in MI, they are NEVER open! I mean, you literally have to take off work to go. Rolling Eyes

Interesting statement. If indeed the Republicans implemented edgar's fine plan, not only would you have to depend on god to suck, you would have to wait for it too. Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 10:20 am
Republican's are the devils minions. Twisted Evil

Ok, sorry...I don't really belive that.....I do however believe that our President and our Presidential Candidate are the devils minions. Seems to be a requirement to work as a politican. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 12:58 pm
In rebuttal, I would suggest that any young man who is willing to sleep with an eighty year old woman should be given an extra testicle.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 01:01 pm
"Republican's "R" is the devils' filet's mignon's.

In music apostrophe is something I can't get enough of.

In literature apostrophes' use can be confusing's.
0 Replies