Castrating paedophiles...

eoe

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 01:42 pm
My brother was always fond of full-figured women. I admired him for that.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 01:56 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Next, we have this legal issue in Britain calling for the castration of pedophiles, or is it all sex offenders?

I'd like to question
a) the term 'legal issue',
b) this 'calling for castration' in general.

This means, I'd like some sources for that.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 01:57 pm
Agreed Walter.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:00 pm
You evade the Lolita Syndrome and have no sympathy for Humbert Humbert. Sometimes it is the child who is the molester.

So far this seems to be a one sided discussion. There is a preponderent presumption of guilt.

What do you think of the sexualization of children, and how it is the same marketing genuises who are selling George Double-You Bush who are putting twelve year olds in hip huggers? It those same genuises who are right to lifers and have two sons in Iraq fighting for freedom while the father who has had no relationship with either son stands in the unemployment line as long as it holds out.

You should feel more unsafe about an airplane hitting your house than a pedophile taking an interest in your "inner child."

Only your "inner pedophile" is interested in molesting your inner child.

Some pedophiles are gay; many are men of the cloth who get away with it; and there is still the fellow with the lollipop who will temp your child if you forget to lecture her before she walks to school by herself.

I think war mongers should be put into the same meat grinder as child molesters. Imagine your daughter drinking her Shirley Temple at a sidewalk cafe and suddenly a bomb goes off. Somehow you are unscathed but the only thing that remains of your child is the ribbon that was in her hair.

How big a meat grinder do want? Grind up the shaft along with that other part and throw in the head torso, tongue, hooves and tails.

Like materials with like materials.

We like our hamburgers raw too.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:08 pm
can we please have some commonality of spelling

dont mind what it is but PLEASE can we agree

pedophiles
peadophiles
psychodeoplphiles
psychokeadealofiles
peadatricianofics
p.... oh what the hell
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:10 pm
Paedogodantophile :wink:

(Stewards-syndrom?)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:10 pm
Fedral wrote:
Even though I look upon execution as a viable punishment for these people, I do have just one question...

Has anyone ever figured why these sickos are attracted to children?

I mean, I am as fond of the opposite sex as the next guy (No offence meant to our homosexual brothers and sisters), but I just don't understand?

Is this a power/control thing like rape or is there something wrong with their brains?

I mean, I am considered wierd by my friends because I love big women, but at least I can define what it is about those women that sexually arouses me, but children? ... I just don't get it.

THESE are my kind of women (Note the word WOMEN as in ADULT!)

In on thread I am in perfect agreement with both Fedral and McGentrix.....the seventh seal most assuredly has been broken......
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:17 pm
'Lolita' was a very misunderstood novel. It was about Nabokov's fascination with America, the young country, and it's language, and his ultimate dissatisfaction with how petty the country turned out to be, given that he came from the 'old country'. The entire book was a metaphor. Pedophilia was tacked on as a theme to the novel by....Americans.

As for the sexualization of children in the media, I hate it. As for war mongers, doesn't that belong in another thread?

Just to address Fedral, from what I've read, pedophilia, like rape, is very much about control, rather than sex. The twist is, the pedophile cannot fathom actually attacking or abusing an adult, because they are so insecure, so they hunt down the innocents who don't have any control whatsoever. It is sick.

Loved that Seventh Seal reference, BPB.

To address Steve, let's stick with 'pedophile', it's the American way, just in terms of spelling. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:17 pm
Fedral wrote:
I still think execution is a viable punishment for pedos, but it will never sell in the judicial system.

Viable for whom?
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:21 pm
Thomas wrote:

Viable for whom?

Viable, in my opinion, for the good of society.

I know I wouldn't want these sickos running around my nieces and nephews.

If we look to the protection of society as a whole, this crime is more damaging and heinous than even murder.

murder = death penalty

sexual attacks on children > murder

sexual attacks on children = death penalty

Adds up on my paper
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:24 pm
Fedral wrote

Quote:
I mean, I am as fond of the opposite sex as the next guy

Interesting situation Fedral. You mean you are as fond of the next guy......as you are of the opposite sex.

But what if the next guy is gay?

Then you would not be fond of the opposite sex.

Perhaps you meant you are fond of the guy opposite.

Well dont let this situation trouble you. Many people have been there. There is plenty of help out there, you only have to ask
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:25 pm
The difference between sexual offenders and pedophiles is that rapists do it for power and pedophiles do it to get off. AND it is with a baby! An innocent child! That is what makes it so much "worse", although being raped is nothing to scoff at and anyone who rapes should have his balls in the wringer with the pedophile.

however, I believe they will all get theirs in the end (no pun intended...although really, it is usually true!).
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:26 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

Interesting situation Fedral. You mean you are as fond of the next guy......as you are of the opposite sex.

But what if the next guy is gay?

Then you would not be fond of the opposite sex.

Perhaps you meant you are fond of the guy opposite.

Well dont let this situation trouble you. Many people have been there. There is plenty of help out there, you only have to ask

LOL Steve...

I love my fellow man...

But I don't LOVE my fellow man.

Clear enough Smile Very Happy Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:29 pm
Kristie wrote:
The difference between sexual offenders and pedophiles is that rapists do it for power and pedophiles do it to get off.

They will all get theirs in the end (no pun intended...although really, it is usually true!).

I still think it's power-based, masked by sexual attraction. At the base of it, these sickos are unable to form intimate relationships with adults. I'm not defending it, but I really don't think it's about sex.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:29 pm
glad you can take the joke Fedral Wink

had a horrible feeling you were going to come back at me rather....hard Smile
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:31 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Kristie wrote:
The difference between sexual offenders and pedophiles is that rapists do it for power and pedophiles do it to get off.

They will all get theirs in the end (no pun intended...although really, it is usually true!).

I still think it's power-based, masked by sexual attraction. At the base of it, these sickos are unable to form intimate relationships with adults. I'm not defending it, but I really don't think it's about sex.

Many peds are fathers who are married and have more than 1 child...they had to have some sort of relationship. I can't agree with you on this. Except that they are sickos.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:31 pm
I put rape and pedophilia at the top of my list of worthy death penalty offences. I would sooner kill one of them than a murderer.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:33 pm
Kristie wrote:
cavfancier wrote:
Kristie wrote:

Many peds are fathers who are married and have more than 1 child...they had to have some sort of relationship. I can't agree with you on this. Except that they are sickos.

Well, I still think that the idea of 'getting off' is a bit simplistic. This is the real problem with supposedly 'treating' these bastards. Nobody really knows why they do it.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:34 pm
I'm against capital punishment, full stop.

But as I said earlier, there are certain circumstances where drug therapy/chemical castration could be a last resort.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 02:38 pm
Screw treating them....we've all seen how rehibilitation has helped in prisions....they get "better", get out and get a second, third, fourth offense.

I say, eye for an eye. Let them get molested...by a 350lb man who won't take no for an answer.
0 Replies