HELP Snooping should i tell him or not

ossobuco

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 10:12 pm
That is nice of you but doesn't give you right to his bank account information.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:46 am
I agree with Ossobuco. You may be bailing him out because you love him, but by doing so, you're causing problems for yourself. Either way, the more I read, the more I see that you living together would never work unless you're willing to keep flipping the bill. Just because you're kind enough to keep bailing him out doesn't give you the right to snoop into his personal financial stuff.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 06:51 am
Quote:
because he is in money problems and i help him out

Why? Why do you help out a person that you suspect is unreliable?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 10:18 am
Sheesh - I can't believe that you don't get that his personal finances are none of your business at this time. You are under no obligation to assist him financially. If you do choose to - that is your choice - and I'd say it's a put up or shut up kind of situation. Either help him out - and don't make a fuss about why you're doing it, or don't help him out.
0 Replies

bjj

Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2004 04:52 pm
oh well
i will stopp snooping
appartently i thik i jumped the gun he apolgished and said that he really did think that he did it.
We are not moving i ntogther yet but soon and when he gets his lefe back on track
we are only young so he has plenty of time for that
all that matters is that he loves me very much and so do i
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 04:42 am
Quote:
all that matters is that he loves me very much and so do i

My father used to say that when the milkman (You are probably too young to remember that milkmen used to deliver milk to the house) comes to the door to get his money, he is not interested in how much you love your partner!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 04:46 am
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VQCJArkbMtlXf6weNwkPvHAhlZO5u0trHwIpr8KLEY5PgHENgHcZpjDXtJhxL2XDNCGbAYB0i5QUGLC0qIhM5CLRXXysJRvOK!3ZNBtBXphjqQBazXQnVJvQ7s9EF8e4/milkman.jpg

If you can remember this, you are a lot older than you admit! Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:11 am
Phoenix
We still have a milkman. He comes on Tuesdays. He also carries orange juice, butter, sour cream, and other dairy stuff. It's really nice :-)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:21 am
Love and a quarter. Won't even buy you a coffee anymore.
0 Replies