EXIT STRATEGY. . . . Let's help Mr. Trump out!!!!

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 08:03 am
EXIT STRATEGY. . . . Let's help Mr. Trump out!!!!

Another few days like the last seven and The Donald's heading for the door. But since he hates losers (and quitters are, if nothing else, losers by his evaluation), he'll need an excuse.

I hereby propose that we, at Democratic Underground, patriotically propose a series of excuses so that the Trumpster will be spared the time and trouble of making one up.

My initial suggestions:

--If I become part of the system, I'll will lose my effectiveness as an agent for actual change in this country.

--Putting my company in trust would be like breathing without lungs.

--Who would want to be called Mr. President when you're already called Mr. Trump?

--Air Force One is not elegant enough.

--Who wants to have to pronounce "Uzbekistan"?

--I can't expect to be on currency until after I'm long dead.

--It's easier to j*rk *ff without the Secret Service lurking around.

Let's brainstorm this and show Mr. Trump out the huge, beautiful door!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 4,299 • Replies: 65

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 09:58 am
@bobsal u1553115,
He won't be able to host Penthouse Magazine Reunion Orgies at the White House without a press scandal.

Too many media outlets to suppress and ban followed by too many 1st Amendment claims and lawsuit against his potential administration.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 12:23 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Trump doesn't have a chance, because he talks before he engages his little brain. I don't think he ever heard of fact checking.

When he claimed that the US was paying Iran a ransom of $400 million for the four hostages they were holding, none was true. How can any president be so wrong on such a simple matter? He would nuke a country on misconception, and say ooooops!
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 01:11 pm
Truly no offence, but I think ya'll are letting wishful thinking get the better of you. Just think of the election season thus far, Trump has gotten away with everything and his voters just keep coming back for more and so do the rest of us. We all seem obsessed with the man. I wonder what the press is going to talk about without Trump (if we are mercifully blessed?) What are we going to talk about without Trump? It will be like at the end of that movie of Bruce Willis where everyone had a avatar and the computers shut down and people walked out into the day light for the first time in years. (forget the name at the present....)
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 01:15 pm
@revelette2,
I want Trump to keep talking, because he will continue to lose support. He's an ignoramus, and he proves it every time he opens his mouth.
Only ignoramuses and bigots will end up voting for him. I want to believe that that number will be below 30%.
revelette2

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 01:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Logically it has to be pretty low considering how many groups he has managed to deeply offend. I just hope that anger at the Trump translates into votes for Hillary. Anything else is a vote for Trump.

But my point is, I am not sure there is anything bad enough which have the effect of giving him a grateful out. Unless he commits a crime, like tax fraud and is indicted before election day.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 01:24 pm
@revelette2,
Trump may not have committed tax fraud, but he's evidently has something to hide.
I'm only glad to see Trump falling behind of Clinton by 10 points, and expect that number to increase when Trump opens his mouth to prove his ignorance and lies.

http://usuncut.com/politics/trump-getting-fact-checked-real-time/
farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 01:26 pm
@revelette2,
IMAGINE THERES NO DONALD
ITS EASY IF YOU DO
NO VAPID CLOWN TO SCARE US
NO BOZO COIFFURE TOO.

(I think we need a theme song , Somebody else can do much better bt we need it)
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 01:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Here's a big list of why Trump shows his ignorance.
http://www.jjmccullough.com/index.php/the-ignorance-of-donald-trump/

http://usuncut.com/politics/trump-getting-fact-checked-real-time/
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 02:13 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

Truly no offence, but I think ya'll are letting wishful thinking get the better of you.

Both you and CI, clearly must have had your funny bones removed by the same doctor to not realize this clearly is a joke thread. #sigh
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 02:18 pm
@tsarstepan,
I don't find Trump to be funny, and he's definitely not a joke. He's too dangerous.
I'm only too happy to see his poll numbers drop. That's real.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 02:35 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
....... NO BOZO COIFFURE TOO.

Yoko Ono's lawyers will be contacting you Monday morning. Something about a restraining order.

"NO BOZO COIFFURE TOO."

Best line in rock and roll history. You coulda been a contender.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 02:49 pm
@farmerman,
I like it, you have my vote to disperse the theme song far and wide. My question is, are you giving it an orange background? a green one, a black one? a navy blue one? How about chartreuse? Not that I remember any paints named chartreuse.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 03:38 pm
@tsarstepan,
Probably, I rarely get jokes others get and find humor in odd places. In any event, just don't want people to complacent about Trump either loosing or dropping out.

Ok, I thought of one. Someone make up a prank about a city in China willing to let Trump name a city after him with a humongous (what's the word, Yuge?} statue in the middle of the town if only he would drop out of the race and move there. How's that? Any good?
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 04:39 pm
"I'm leaving because the Republican Party is playing games about giving me funding to run my campaign. I don't stick around losers who don't want to win. So long, losers."
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 04:44 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I think when Trump talked to Putin, he talked about their "relationship" and whether it would be okay if he moved to Moscow.
Putin said nyet!.
farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 05:02 pm
@tsarstepan,
I feel that humor plays an important role to get in the heads of the voting public. Posting swerious **** about the Donald gets too painful to read and I think we all realize that the "Daily Show" did more to help us sort **** out than did the serious news.
Anyway, I rarely read blogs because most of them are sorely derivtive and, like several of our rabid conservative members herein, they play at sounding serious nd assert that they speak only fact. Most of their stuff is akin to "the big lie"

I think bobsal wanted to stay on the sardonic humor side , hell, we alredy know that the Donald a total dickhead lying sack o ****.

Imagine if we have to address him s Mr President Your Donaldness.
ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 05:17 pm
@farmerman,
I figure people are writing scenarios re the denouement, movies, plays, and so forth, but I am still scared.
revelette2

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 09:39 am
@ossobucotemp,
Uh oh, ossobuctotemp, better find your funny bone, no seriousness allowed. No, but I get you. I am scared to death too. I think we had Bush, not so difficult to think we can have Donald. I wish some foreign millionaire would offer him the deal of a lifetime to save the world from Donald Trump.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2016 10:43 am
@ossobucotemp,
the only thing you habe to fear is he himself.
0 Replies