How will Trump handle losing the election?

izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 09:42 am
@Blickers,
Some do, it's only half an hour long. I'm sure you have some shows that start late on in America.

Yonderland is on earlier, similar, but less dark, family viewing.

Blickers

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 09:52 am
@izzythepush,
All the American network shows begin on the hour or half hour, unless they are pushed back by coverage of a sports event that has gone over the time allotted for it. Games of American sports vary in the time they take to play. Baseball has no chronological time at all, and football and basketball have enough called time outs and overtime periods to frequently extend the game well past the usual time.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 09:58 am
@Blickers,
That's the case with a lot of TV over here too. Dave is a bit different, it mostly shows old BBC comedies. Now BBC comedies are half an hour long with no adverts, so if you show one on a channel with adverts a half hour show becomes 40 minutes.

Btw, Yonderland is on youtube. It's very good.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 10:45 am
@Lash,
Quote:
I know that they are all corrupt. You seem to be operating on the belief that only those that call themselves republicans are.

For someone that claims to know they are all corrupt, you sure spend the majority of your time attacking only one.
Lash

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 11:00 am
@parados,
The core group of active posters in politics don't need an additional voice describing Trump's shortcomings.

I think you guys have that covered.

Saint Hillary, on the other hand...
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 11:24 am
@parados,
Yeah - see, Parados? She's just being fair and balanced.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 03:51 pm
"every major election forecasting model gives Clinton at least an 87 percent chance of victory." http://www.vox.com/2016/10/18/13311128/polls-trump...
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 04:13 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
"every major election forecasting model gives

Is this fox view as well?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 07:45 pm
@Lash,
Prove the drone B S. And the Assange thing dosent have anything to do with Hillary. I suspect the embassy he is hiding in from the rape charges he will face if he ever leaves it was getting tired of his crap. I have read he has been assulting some women at the embassy.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 07:54 pm
Quote:
And, it shows how malicious and frivolous this attempted prosecution has been from the beginning.

When you start screwing around with crooked politicians payoff money from a large pipeline they can get very nasty.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 07:55 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I suspect the embassy he is hiding in from the rape charges he will face if he ever leaves it was getting tired of his crap

If you were to be intellectually honest would you say that he is probably a rapist or what?
RABEL222

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:00 pm
@reasoning logic,
He has been charged with rape but is hiding in an embassy and has been for 5 years. Are you questioning this fact?
snood

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:03 pm
@blatham,
"It’s a done deal": Irish bookie Paddy Power already paying out more than $1 million on bets Clinton would win

There are about 21 days left until Election Day, but one bookie has already said the race is over. Irish bookmaker Paddy Power said Tuesday it has paid out more than $1,000,000 to bettors who wagered on a victory for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

The polls are showing Clinton up by a pretty wide margin and Paddy Power has apparently seen enough. Before paying out, the bookie pegged the former secretary of state's odds at 2/11 or an 85.7 percent shot at winning. The bookie had Trump at 100/1 at the beginning of his campaign. At the time they paid out he was at 9/2, or an 18.2 percent shot at winning.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/its-a-done-deal-irish-bookie-paddy-power-already-paying-out-more-than-1-million-on-bets-clinton-would-win/
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:05 pm
@blatham,
Trump is whining that the election is rigged. Trump is too stupid to be our president. He thinks a candidate can control all the voting districts for one party - one candidate.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:08 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
He has been charged with rape but is hiding in an embassy and has been for 5 years. Are you questioning this fact?

If Jesus was accused of the same crime would you have replied the same way?
snood

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:

If Jesus was accused of the same crime would you have replied the same way?

Yeah, Assange, Jesus - same thing.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Trump is whining that the election is rigged. Trump is too stupid to be our president.

Let me guess you do not think that there are bad people in this world capable of this behavior?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:10 pm
@reasoning logic,
Jesus is the same as Assange? Wink
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:11 pm
@snood,
You may have a point, I have never met either one of them so they may not be real. Is that your point?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Jesus is the same as Assange?

Let me guess You think Hitlary and Donald are a much closer match?
0 Replies