41
   

How will Trump handle losing the election?

 
 
Lash
 
  -4  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 05:52 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Start reading. Stop pretending Wikileaks isn't happening. Wtf is wrong with you? You can't ignore it out of existence.
McGentrix
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 06:29 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Start reading. Stop pretending Wikileaks isn't happening. Wtf is wrong with you? You can't ignore it out of existence.


Sure he can. That's how they are this late in the campaign. Eyes closed, fingers in the ears and just spraying spit on everything.
DrewDad
 
  4  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 06:39 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Social Media is going to take over for traditional media soon. They can't be trusted anymore.

Yeah, that's why everyone's knocking down the doors to buy Twitter.

...Oh, wait.
0 Replies
 
parados
 
  6  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 07:39 am
@Lash,
Quote:
You see what they tried to do to Amy Goodman for reporting on what's happening at the Dakota pipeline.

You do realize that Amy Goodman is being charged in a state court in a state that is decidedly GOP.

Of course you realize that.

Here is a picture of the last Presidential election in ND in case you had any doubts.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bd/North_dakota_presidential_election_results_2012.svg/375px-North_dakota_presidential_election_results_2012.svg.png

I'm pretty sure that ND is like you and will not support Hillary. It seems you don't know the bedfellows you are laying down with.
parados
 
  7  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 07:41 am
@Lash,
Start reading Lash?

It seems you are misrepresenting what is actually in the emails. Perhaps you should read them without your blinders before you attack others for not reading them.

Quote:
You can't ignore it out of existence.
I can certainly ignore what you are attempting to wish into existence.
0 Replies
 
revelette2
 
  4  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:11 am
@Lash,
Somewhere along the way you have lost your hold on your sanity and have descended into a conspiracy craze.
Blickers
 
  3  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:14 am
@izzythepush,
Quote izzy:
Quote:
He's already made an appearance in a new comedy on Dave. Saw the first episode last night, it's not bad.

It looks interesting and I hope it goes on YouTube so I can watch it. But I can't help but notice something at the end-in the UK shows start at 9:40 PM?
snood
 
  5  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:18 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

Somewhere along they way you have lost your hold on your sanity and have descended into a conspiracy craze.

She didn't lose it. She enthusiastically surrendered it. I guess going nuts is preferable to admitting you're so wrong in letter and spirit about so much.
0 Replies
 
Lash
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:23 am
@parados,
I know that they are all corrupt. You seem to be operating on the belief that only those that call themselves republicans are.

She was reporting news, and was jailed. This is intentionally chilling to reporting. I'm more worried about news outlets submitting their colluding articles to politicians for prior approval.

I think everyone should be.

Lash
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:26 am
@revelette2,
That helps you sleep better at night. You must be unable to face reality.

I don't like it, but I can admit what's happening.

Your grasp on sanity is dependent on a narrative that is being blown to hell right now by the emails of the people you defend all day online.

Hold on!!
0 Replies
 
ehBeth
 
  2  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:31 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:
You see what they tried to do to Amy Goodman for reporting on what's happening at the Dakota pipeline.

You do realize that Amy Goodman is being charged in a state court in a state that is decidedly GOP.


even ND knew better

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/17/amy-goodman-north-dakota-oil-access-pipeline-protest-arrest-riot

Quote:
Judge rejects riot charges for journalist Amy Goodman after oil pipeline protest


I listened to a great interview with her last night. She turned herself in and then Judge Grinsteiner rejected the attempt to charge her.
0 Replies
 
Blickers
 
  4  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:33 am
@Lash,
Quote Lash:
Quote:
She was reporting news, and was jailed. This is intentionally chilling to reporting. I'm more worried about news outlets submitting their colluding articles to politicians for prior approval.

By state troopers in a Republican run state.
Republican governor
Republican State House of Representatives
Republican State Senate
Republican Attorney General
So you have one Republican state legislative chamber writing the bills, the other Republican state legislative chamber approving the bills, a Republican governor signing the bills into a law, and a Republican Attorney General enforcing the laws.

And this comes back on Hillary how? I'm sure you'll find a way.
maporsche
 
  4  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:35 am
@Lash,
I haven't seen anything too surprising about anything Wikileaks has released. It's a lot of stuff I imagine every single campaign having. The analogy being used is "seeing the sausage get made".

Maybe you can give us some direct quotes from Clinton or something that show why we should be so upset.
0 Replies
 
maporsche
 
  4  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:37 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Lash wrote:

Start reading. Stop pretending Wikileaks isn't happening. Wtf is wrong with you? You can't ignore it out of existence.


Sure he can. That's how they are this late in the campaign. Eyes closed, fingers in the ears and just spraying spit on everything.


Even if I was as pissed as you think I should be about these emails, what do you suppose my alternative is?

Do you think I'm going to get so mad at Hillary that I'm going to vote for Trump?

What should a left leaning person do in this situation, in your point of view?
McGentrix
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:45 am
@maporsche,
Not at all. No one wants you to vote for Trump, just know the truth behind what's really happening and express your disgust that the people who you thought were good people interested in doing something good for the country are really just piece of **** power and money grabbers out to get their ego's a line in the history books. Know that they will lie, cheat and steal their way to anything that furthers their personal goals and have zero interest in anything or anyone that doesn't boost their ego.

Go and vote your local elections and don't vote for that shitty people running for President. Vote "None of the above"
Lash
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 08:48 am
@Blickers,
I made no attempt to blame Hillary, though if Obama was a progressive, he'd have spoken out. The point about Goodman is a loss of independent journalism.
0 Replies
 
maporsche
 
  6  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 09:23 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Not at all. No one wants you to vote for Trump, just know the truth behind what's really happening and express your disgust that the people who you thought were good people interested in doing something good for the country are really just piece of **** power and money grabbers out to get their ego's a line in the history books. Know that they will lie, cheat and steal their way to anything that furthers their personal goals and have zero interest in anything or anyone that doesn't boost their ego.

Go and vote your local elections and don't vote for that shitty people running for President. Vote "None of the above"


You don't think I understand that politics is a dirty business and that politicians are not to be trusted?

I'm not looking for good people to do good things. I'm looking to get good things done, period. I'm not voting for the next catholic saint, I'm voting for the person who I feel has the best chance of getting what I value done through our government.

If I'm having surgery and the asshole surgeon who cheats on his wife is a better surgeon, and gives me a better chance at my desired outcome then I'm going to choose the asshole over the 'good person' surgeon who means well, but just doesn't have the same experience or effectiveness. I don't care if the asshole is just doing it for the money or the fame or the loose women and for the fast cars, as long as my surgery is successful, I'm a happy guy.
Lash
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 09:30 am
@maporsche,
Don't worry about who your asshole surgeon is screwing, worry that she lied to you about needing surgery in the first place, pocketed your insurance pay-off and sued you, saw an anomaly while she was in, but had a hangover and didn't feel like doing the paperwork.

THAT is the analogy.
maporsche
 
  5  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 09:33 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Don't worry about who your asshole surgeon is screwing, worry that she lied to you about needing surgery in the first place, pocketed your insurance pay-off and sued you, saw an anomaly while she was in, but had a hangover and didn't feel like doing the paperwork.

THAT is the analogy.


See Lash, this is where I think you go off the rails.

You seem to think what you wrote somehow represents Clinton is some way. And maybe it's the alt-right websites you link to but most people just don't think Clinton is a murderer who steals from little kids and pours oil on baby seals.
0 Replies
 
ehBeth
 
  2  
Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 09:42 am
@Blickers,
She wasn't arrested. A warrant was issued for her arrest. She turned herself in.

Initial charges were dropped. New charges were to be brought. The judge rejected the charges.

the interview is here

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-monday-edition-1.3808574/judge-rejects-riot-charges-against-amy-goodman-over-pipeline-protests-1.3808579

along with a partial transcript

Quote:
Carol Off: Amy, what did the judge say about why this rioting charge against you was thrown out?

Amy Goodman: Clearly, the judge just refused to authorize the riot charges that the prosecutor had brought. He didn't comment. He just didn't sign off on them. And, it shows how malicious and frivolous this attempted prosecution has been from the beginning.

0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Trump and the Central Park Five - Discussion by ossobuco
TRUMP's GONE---This just in - Discussion by farmerman
The Future President, Donald Trump - Discussion by edgarblythe
Trump claims capital rioters are okay - Question by cicerone imposter
U.S. end of Bankruptcy vs. Constitution - Question by thetonyd7
How stupid is Trump? - Discussion by izzythepush
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/21/2021 at 08:07:58