How will Trump handle losing the election?

McGentrix

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 06:50 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You asked about my experience with guns. I last shot a gun over thirty years ago which prompted some masturbatory outburst from you about killing babies and hunting people down.

I always had my doubts about you, now I know you're a nonce.

Ok, you shot some guns and you managed not to kill anyone. I applaud your self restraint.

Millions of gun owners all across the world also own and shoot guns and also refrain from being serial killers.

When you make broad statements like you did, all you do is prove yourself to be zealot. Don't be a zealot.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 07:35 am
@McGentrix,
I shot some guns on a firing range as part of my job.

The guns were returned to the armoury.

I don’t have and have never had any guns of my own because I’m not some pathetic inadequate who needs a gun to feel big.

You have your own personal armoury and an obsession with killing children.

I wouldn’t want to be a parent with small children in your neighbourhood.

I’m glad that our children are protected from the likes of you.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 07:50 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I’m glad that our children are protected from the likes of you.

I’m glad that our children are protected by the likes of me.
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 08:27 am
@McGentrix,

oh, you must mean the law that closed all the schools due to covid.

that law...
farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 08:33 am
@McGentrix,
i was in a particularly rank mood one week when I had to hike the central part of the Pa gas fields . I would hike the woods and join up the gas wells via their GPS locations of the Phillips/Chesapeake pipeline that ran along the edges of the roads. I carry my Sig Sauer (FN/FNX) and was really lookin for a bear to give me some ****. I saw a few bears and the only one who appeared as coffee-less as me started to clomp his teeth together as a warning that he(or she) was totally pissed. I took my pistol out and chambered a round and started to talk to the bear about how hes a lying sack of **** who will get blowed into the next life if he (she) got more threatening.

Bear just wandered off quickly and kept following me at a greater distance so I wouldnt turn around and stalk HIM (or her). Bigger black bears in Pa go up to 800 lb (avg is about 650). So you dont wanna go out along the AT or any other trail up north that has bears. If you aint armed and you ont know when theyre stalking you and when they challenge, You can get killed very easily. Being armed in ber country in the warm months or just before hibernation can be rather spotty dangerous unless youve got a platoon with you.

I safetied and holstered. I waited till I was back at the car before I emptied the chamber and re clipped the round.

With the laser and the new holster that fit all the gizmos, that pistola cost me over xxxx bucks.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 09:49 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

oh, you must mean the law that closed all the schools due to covid.

that law...

No idea what you are actually talking about.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 09:52 am
@farmerman,
That's a fine yarn and probably mostly true.
farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 10:39 am
@McGentrix,
all true. You cannot find any errors or omissions. (cept maybe the Sig's title may have some letters misplaced.
You doubt that Pa bears arent as weighty as Ive said?? Go read some Pa game news and the record bears each year are more in the 750-800 lb range.
The reason is that our game comission doesnt support the use of "pussy crap" like donut baits and requiring "guides". Thats for the fly over states and new england
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 10:44 am
@farmerman,
These are the parts of which I doubt the veracity...

farmerman wrote:

i was in a particularly rank mood one week when I had to hike the central part of the Pa gas fields ...and was really lookin for a bear to give me some ****. ...and started to talk to the bear about how hes a lying sack of **** who will get blowed into the next life if he (she) got more threatening.

With the laser and the new holster that fit all the gizmos, that pistola cost me over xxxx bucks.

farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 10:48 am
@McGentrix,
it was over 1300 including the hip holster. maybe i wasnt really looking to score a rug. i like animals.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 10:49 am
@farmerman,
I know that about you.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 10:50 am
@farmerman,
BTW , when Im going to check the "line" I always am talking out loud like that bald headed guy in Jeremiah Johnson (Dale I think was his name). If you notify the bers and elk that your around, they wont be startled and just run at you by instinct. They usually walk away (USUALLY)
McGentrix

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 10:52 am
@farmerman,
Should get some hiking bells.
farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 10:59 am
@McGentrix,
that only workks in the joke about bear crap with jingle bells
McGentrix

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 11:16 am
@farmerman,
Nah, bells will spook bears away. Especially black bears who are renowned wusses. Not that I want to mess with one.
farmerman

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 04:33 pm
@McGentrix,
we had two girls killed on the T two years ago. NEVER EVER carry chocolate and pnut butter energy bars or Snickers. Theyll bust yer tent down for a Snickers.

Now weve got these coyote /wolf hybrids and they come in packs of four or more..
The Pa game commission guys are all armed and they carry a small air pressure/ boat horn(the bear spray doent work for ****, apparentlly they like Sriracha and habenero peppers)
Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 01:48 am
@farmerman,
Many of the retired military officers keeps guns at home here in my neighborhood. We have an abundance of Air Force, Army and Naval officers both retired and on active duty. We live very close to the Naval Academy, Fort Meade Army base, and multiple Air Force officers and Marines all stationed at FT.Meade. I don't know how many of our neighbors actually own guns but 5 of my closest neighbors have several, we still own a few weapons. It's not as rare as most of us think, and I don't wish to upset the Proud Boys, or The Oath Keepers......................but a lot of people who are Democrats or Independents own weapons and live in this neighborhood as well. Every year during deer season, hunters arrive in our wooded areas and try to kill dear. It's illegal to hunt on this property, but they don't think their freedoms should be impinged just because there are so many houses and children and dogs that live here. Since the hunters think it's ok to wander thru your yard looking for illegal game, carrying their weapons. We have to yell out to them to get away from the houses, and sometimes they aren't very polite while they carry guns and the hunting pals who seem to really enjoy hunting in this community.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 01:51 am
@glitterbag,
I almost forgot, Trump is refusing to accept he lost his last election. So he's handling it like it's an irksome messy oozing pain lumps..
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 08:38 am
@McGentrix,
Only sounds middling pervy.

0 Replies