How will Trump handle losing the election?

izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 01:40 pm
@McGentrix,
You need to look elsewhere for kindred spirits.

I’m sure you can get lots of dirty stories off your NRA buddies.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 02:48 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You need to look elsewhere for kindred spirits.

I’m sure you can get lots of dirty stories off your NRA buddies.

I'm not interested in them, I am interested in you now that I know you have actually touched a gun. Was the experience so traumatic that you can't talk about? Damn! How many people did you end up killing that you can't talk about it?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 02:57 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

I am interested in you

I’m an interesting guy.

You’re very dull. I’m not remotely interested in you.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 03:15 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

I am interested in you

I’m an interesting guy.

You’re very dull. I’m not remotely interested in you.

I agree, I do lead a dull existence. Especially these days... But, I am still interested in learning about your gun experiences!

What kind of gun was it? Semi-automatic? Bolt action? Pistol or rifle? Did you find it easier to shoot the slow ones running away? That's what you were alluding to earlier right?

That guns mean serial killer? How could someone hold a gun and not just start shooting everyone around them? I assume that was your experience. Share with all of us!
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 03:40 pm
@McGentrix,
You sound like you want to confess to something.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 05:40 pm
@McGentrix,
You first Mc G.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 09:45 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You sound like you want to confess to something.

Do I? Like what? You said that having a gun makes you a serial killer. I assumed that you, being English and not really allowed to have a gun must have never actually used one. Then, out of the blue, you ADMIT to having used a gun! I was shocked! Naturally, based on your previously stated opinion figured you must have killed a lot of people. I mean how else would be able to form an impression of people with guns?!

So, quit changing the subject and just tell us. Was it more than 20? 30? Just tell us how many people you shot when you used a gun. PLEASE?!
RABEL222

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 09:51 pm
@McGentrix,
You first Mc G. How many people have you happily and proudly killed?
McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 09:56 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

You first Mc G. How many people have you happily and proudly killed?

Zero. In America, most people that own guns don't kill anyone. But, we train our guns well. Keep them locked indoors and only let them out to play in a safe space. You guys know about a safe space right?

I feed and maintain them regularly so they never need to see anyone. But, I am afraid that someday someone may break into my house and I would feel bad for them as I trained my guns to not put up with kind of behavior. It is frowned upon and anti-social to break into another persons home.

Have you killed anyone with a gun Rabel222?
farmerman

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 11:14 pm
@McGentrix,
Stop playing smart ass McG. Im a gun owning (toting) liberal and I resent the toying with folks whove got a dislike of them. Theyve got every right to NOT be associated with guns as you (or I) have to own them. Politiicizing nd continually trying to make it a false right /left issue is a brazen attempt at Balkanizing the country in a fashion that Trump has turned into an art form. Dont make these idiotic arguments and try to sound like Oralloy.
Youre smarter than he because your mind is capable of entertaining more than one issue at a time.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2020 11:40 pm
@farmerman,
Be careful. Izzy thinks that you will be a serial killer.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 12:15 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Biden leads trump by 15 points in new quinnipiac poll.

Every exit poll had Clinton as clear favourite to win the 2016 prez election, so don't be getting too excited, just yet, and don't forget that creepy old Joe admitted to the same crime that your president was aquitted of, in the failed impeachment process.
oralloy

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 12:22 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Stop playing smart ass McG. Im a gun owning (toting) liberal and I resent the toying with folks whove got a dislike of them. Theyve got every right to NOT be associated with guns as you (or I) have to own them.

When leftist nutcases state that owning a gun is equivalent to being a serial killer, it is perfectly reasonable to call them on that.

farmerman wrote:
Dont make these idiotic arguments and try to sound like Oralloy.
Youre smarter than he because your mind is capable of entertaining more than one issue at a time.

McGentrix and I are both intelligent. You, on the other hand... you're pretty stupid.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 03:01 am
@McGentrix,
You asked about my experience with guns. I last shot a gun over thirty years ago which prompted some masturbatory outburst from you about killing babies and hunting people down.

I always had my doubts about you, now I know you're a nonce.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 03:04 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Dont make these idiotic arguments and try to sound like Oralloy.

Oralloy has fantasised about urinating on the bodies of children murdered by the NRA. McGentrix has shown he's no different. I agree, he's smarter than Oralloy, but then again so is everyone.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 04:10 am
@Builder,
the polling gap was far narrower with clinton, and she did in fact win the 16 election by three million votes. she onlyh lost the anti-democratic electoral college which has no other purpose today than to put in office republicans who canh't win the vote on their own.
oralloy

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 04:43 am
@MontereyJack,
The Electoral College serves a very important purpose today: it prevents progressives from hijacking elections and stealing the vote.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 04:44 am
@izzythepush,
@izzythepush,
You are the one who equated owning guns with being a serial killer.

Don't go whining at McGentrix because he points out the folly of your nonsense claims.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 04:45 am
@izzythepush,
@izzythepush,
Your comments about me are lies.

It is you and farmerman who are very stupid. My IQ is 170.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 05:13 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
the polling gap was far narrower with clinton

Pretty **** outcome, though.

Quote:
she did in fact win the 16 election by three million votes

Luckily the nation doesn't hang on California, right? That's where those votes came from, right?
0 Replies