How will Trump handle losing the election?

ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 12:29 am
@glitterbag,
Bernie and I know and appreciate each other. I took his post seriously.. re doing stuff. Leading to getting activated, walking the walk.

I can't do all that now, so I am sort of touchy about it, says ms. crab apple.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 04:55 am
@ossobucotemp,
You do just fine, osso!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 05:00 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
How will he handle losing???? I don't really care as long as he loses.

It'll be nothing a big shot of Thorazine can't help. They'll just have to posey belt him onto his golden toilet to be sure he won't fall off.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 05:11 am

0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:17 am
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
You are trying to shame me or us somehow?

Goodness, nothing at all like that, darling. Perhaps my pedantic nature is more pleasing to me than to others. I'm willing to entertain this proposition. In fact, I will now write a 500 word essay on it for everyone to study.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:20 am
#hillarygropedme.

Signed

Honesty and Democracy
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:32 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

You are one disgusting dude, I thought your previous avatar was bad enough...

Remember though, he's not a Trump supporter (or at least that's what he keeps telling us).
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:45 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

You are one disgusting dude, I thought your previous avatar was bad enough...

Yeah, well, life has grabbed him, now....
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 03:35 am
Quote:
Donald Trump says a spoof sketch about him on long-running US TV show Saturday Night Live is a "hit job".

Alec Baldwin has been playing the US presidential nominee for the past few weeks, alongside Kate McKinnon as Hillary Clinton.

In a tweet, Mr Trump said that Baldwin's portrayal "stinks" and furthered his claims that the media was rigging the election.

Donald Trump co-hosted the show himself in 2015.
In this week's sketch, Baldwin and McKinnon offered their take on the most recent head-to-head debate between the two candidates.

At one point, Baldwin's Trump moves around the set with the Jaws theme playing in the background.

That appears to reference Hillary Clinton's accusation that he was "stalking" her.
It's not just Donald Trump who is spoofed.

Jokes are made about both candidates.

Early on in the sketch, Kate McKinnon gets Hillary to perform an awkward "half-lean" pose, as if she were trying - and failing - to do it completely naturally.

Donald Trump said: "Watched Saturday Night Live hit job on me. Time to retire the boring and unfunny show. Alec Baldwin portrayal stinks. Media rigging election!"
Saturday Night Live is one of America's longest running TV shows, having begun in 1975.

Each week, a team of comedians are partnered with a guest host. This week it was Emily Blunt.

Bizarrely, there was one sketch about the Great British Bake Off in which Kate McKinnon played Mary Berry.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37673337/donald-trump-says-saturday-night-live-spoof-stinks
blatham

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 05:35 am
Quote:
“I think Trump is right: The shackles have been released, but they were the shackles of reality,” said Mike Murphy, a veteran GOP strategist. “Trump has now shifted to a mode of complete egomaniacal self-indulgence. If he’s going to go off with these merry alt-right pranksters and only talk to people who vote Republican no matter what, he’s going to lose the election substantially.”
http://wapo.st/2dhSeRK

That's correct on all counts.
Lash

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 08:16 am
Trump is an idiot, but he's just attracted a lot of unexpected possible support.

Kerry is in London doing the fascists' dirty work. Julian Assange's internet service has been cut off as Kerry meets with Boris. In other news, RT's funds have been frozen.

Twitter is reacting strongly. Greens, millennials, undecideds--are vowing to vote for Trump unless Assange emerges from this safe and soon. Hillary's instincts are always draconian and anti-democratic.
revelette2

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 08:33 am
@Lash,
http://www.smellslikeinfinitesadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/119313-150x150.jpg
“The Obsolete Man”
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 08:33 am
@Lash,
"Ill show em. Im gonna shoot my dick off to protest Hillary"

Good logic on behalf of the Orthodox Bernistas
farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 09:34 am
@blatham,
Trump is in negotiations to subsume one of the nascent radio networks. Even though he hates Trump" s guts, prhaps the onr of BLQZE will sell out.
A loss on election rsults in a huge target market all warmed up.
Either way Trump will come out not smelling bad.
revelette2

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 09:57 am
@farmerman,
Figures, par for the course, he always crashes and burns and leaves destruction in his wake, then comes out of it with a profit. Why anyone would want to go in business with him is a mystery to me.
Lash

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 10:15 am
@farmerman,
I don't know if you guys have your heads firmly planted or what-but a Clinton presidency is much more frightening than a Trump.

She is goading Russia into a conflict to avoid accountability for what is being revealed about her via wikileaks. Either you guys have been straight up lying about your anti-war opinions about George Bush or you all just became neocons.

Which is it?

maporsche

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 10:23 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Either you guys have been straight up lying about your anti-war opinions about George Bush or you all just became neocons.

...or we trust Trump less than we trust Clinton in matters of war and temperament.

You seem to find it impossible to put yourself in someone else's shoes Lash. For someone who's stolen and worn so many different peoples "shoes", this must be deliberate.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 10:26 am
@maporsche,
This thread by Engineer with a collection of endorsements is helpful for understanding why different people support one or another candidate.

http://able2know.org/topic/346863-1
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 10:38 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
You seem to find it impossible to put yourself in someone else's shoes

That's actually part of the classic description of a sociopath.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2016 10:58 am
My suggestion for the November ninth front page headline story on newspapers everywhere?

A gigantic picture of Drumpf pouting, and a mega-point font that reads "YUGE LOSER!

0 Replies