bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
roger

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 11:12 pm
@momoends,
Excellent response!!!
momoends

Reply Sun 24 Jul, 2016 11:34 pm
@roger,
thanks!!!! an excellent response to an equally excellent question... you are wellcome...
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 01:26 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I am predicting that Georgia is going blue this election. You heard it from me first.

Whoa. Your prediction looks to be coming to pass.

Poll: Clinton leads Trump in red state Georgia

Quote:
(CNN)Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump in a surprising new poll of Georgia, edging the Republican nominee 44% to 40% among registered voters in the deep red state.

The Atlanta Journal Constitution poll, released Friday, showed Clinton with a 4-point lead over Trump, excluding third-party candidates. The Democratic nominee retains an advantage, 41% to 38%, with Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein included in the survey. Johnson pulls 11% support, while Stein garners 2%.
Since 1964, Georgia has only voted for a Democratic presidential candidate three times -- for favorite son Jimmy Carter in 1976 and 1980, and Bill Clinton in 1992.[/url]
farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 01:32 pm
@InfraBlue,
whoa, how far down does Trumps toxic coattail hang???
farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 01:41 pm
@farmerman,
I know , in PA, we may elect a totally incompetent douche nozzle named Kate MGinty as a de, semator in DC. Her only claim to fame has been the official misunderstanding of all environmental rules and regs of the great Commonwealth when she was the Secy of the DEP, (appointed as a poli- payback by the Rendell Admin) The voters have managed to keep her the hell out of any higher office since she was terminated by election of the DEP post.

I sorta like Toomey and Im voting for him because he knew what to do for Pa in Congress
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 02:08 pm
@farmerman,
It looks like Trump is toxic to a lot of Republican incumbents. NPR broadcast a story yesterday about their plight.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2021 12:00 pm
mark.
0 Replies