stacking plans prof
past sins madd dawg
passion last straw
passin bradshaw
slashing raps jaw
packing hacksaws
smashing half off's
laughing ass off
blasting backs off , so back off back ups back in the back the bat cave robin batman getting a back hand back in to gotham awesome

Bambino

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 12:03 pm
@theprofessor,
slappin jimmy parson, an arsen an arsenic artist
apartment, i spark it, and form a blockade in front of the fire department
dont start ****, sick six bars and went far to mars i went
dick enlargment, spit arsen
get back hes so cray
bitch slap a police officer with a tbone steak
andale, andale, get a move on
im rude son, boobs and cum
lube and fun, blew a blunt
threw a punt, glued a **** with crew cut on her kooka
ya shootin? stabbin's better
ya g? yeah whatever
beatin me? probably never
i pull the trigger you a mess
wigger? yes, i mean yeah he his
tell me how dumb i really is
then tell me how many FUCKS i really give
ha ha ha
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 12:05 pm
@theprofessor,
keep it goin Wink

much lovee

HIPPY HOP homay,hella hawrd
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 03:33 pm
@Bambino,
We should have our Dylan's meet up lol
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:12 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Please tell me he's not a lefty pitcher... I'll **** my pants
Bambino

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 06:24 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
no. he sucks. ahha
0 Replies

dfc100

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 09:02 pm
wat up guys i've been wrokin on some sick **** but i want all you guys to tell me what you think of these two bars

i walk on the golden streets
but i have broken dreams

explain: golden streets....basically golden means perfect or good...ironic bar
broken dreams...nothing gets better, just worse. never going to achieve anything i wanted to

i cant fall asleep in bed
stay up, create IN stead (say create in then say stead.....create in stead)
only time i go to sleep is when satans dead

explain: i cant fall asleep in bed....i'm having some trouble sleeping because of my thoughts ....stay up, create in stead....stay up and write bars..... only time i go to sleep is when satans dead....my thoughts are like the devil and i cant sleep because of my thoughts... so thats where i get the concept of writing a line like that
dfc100

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 09:13 pm
@theprofessor,
OH MY GOD...dude this was fuckin crazy...not goin lie...and you guys can call it dick riding if you want but i dont care....prof is better than eminem....and bambi because i read your **** too................. fuckin dope
Bambino

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 09:18 pm
@dfc100,
Nastyyy nasty
dfc100

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 11:09 pm
@Bambino,
i meant to say i think you and prof wrote better verses than some of eminems
theprofessor

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 02:22 am
@dfc100,
lol Wink

to my homes with the hoes an hostess getting lay'd chip off the old block ,silicone her valleys , microphones in alleys , throwin stones from calgary to cali , caliente ,a sense of the sensei's scent smell the cents ,penny's of wisdom , plenty of prisons, wake up by the time 10 twenty has risen , bitches want henny n jism , prof an bambs cut off are hands and feed bennies to children , gilligan everything I's Land ,iceland still aint cool as my babies in freezer school ebeneezer scrooge mcskeezer , shatter rappers magnifying glass over there ass see if they see the shitty fine print reader , fine pimp beeder struttin nuttin fuckin wine n dine chimp leaders choke um with the grape vine break spine make wine ,stop clocks using ur own stop watch see how quick we take time to create devine sacred shines acreage case designed for pandora's rave ,seeing 5 0 clocks shadow im only a quarter shaved, bringing dollars to my barber , got 3 weezies and 5 jay z albums have girls swallow a carter, n ask what she know about ummmmmmm ballers , malcolm in the middle of talcum powder popping skittles pez despensing riddles epistle heat seeking missles girls hotter then hell , aye mommy pregnant sonny **** the daughter aswell , angels still fly after heavens have fell, on a bad spell doing potent potion's snorting merlin with a couple german school girls breaking down the wall of berlin blurting nurse wanna play surgeon **** a virgin like its the first time shes had a hate **** , crawl into her dreams screaming ******* wake up , 8th puff , slap her with a strap on cause she hates the fake stuff ,rape, sluts, tape, cuffs, break ups , smearing that make up , till its covered in tears an caked up , bake dutch,n still getting lay'd ,pringles is making singles , not to ruffle ya feathers , still flyer then a flock of sheep hustling leathers , cocky ma fucks always beefin,we bin at the slaughter house eating ya daughters out on her fathers couch C -ouch , tsk tsk tsk all we hear is hiss hiss hiss , think neow there the cats me-ow **** **** **** n piss piss piss dogg bitches don't wanna **** wit me now just these pussies puss c's n Pusseh's , want my db cooper , driving my cd inside there pooper with a supe'd up supra feeling super dooper , running tracks loop'r faster then bruce willis's computer in the future
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 02:23 am
@Bambino,
HIPPY HOP =D
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 02:25 am
@dfc100,
love it drew , love the style ur cultivating Smile

and everyone else aswell

Love ya'll faggets all homo LOL Wink
theprofessor

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 04:48 am
@theprofessor,
RAW words
Ready And Willing
RAW verbs
Rap And Warriors
RAW verse
Rotten Abomination Warfare
RAW verse
Recipe Atomic Wisdom
RAW verbs
Renegade Ancient Warlock
RAW words

got up said **** it woke god up with a sock puppet
called it sir rufus , bin through all a the rough ****
ruff ruff this puff puff bliss dogg bitches can go suck dick
assholes always gonna talk **** , hawk spit awkwards
ac verse,doing blotter with a couple otters outta checked there collars , scholars getting schooled by dollars fools feul feuds n few
flew the coup for product , two doors choose the right one shocking how ben franklin use the lightning enlightened writing titan hyphens hi-fans hyp-hans cutting a tracks nuttin its just ******* puttin a knife puddin n popping extacy to get my license tell me what kinda drive is that, takes time for real rhymes impact, just keep them ill lines intact cut the real lines in half sow um back with a scrotum attached to the tounge thats some ballsy rap girls feel the balls impact im shaq shatter the back of the billboard , aint even playing games spraying flames with aersol , burn the whole block up graffitti arsonists sparkin **** getting martians ripped off stars an scripts rolled up in some polo ,marco the mark of zorro tommorow never dies just ask bond james bondage wrapping you in ya moms kids ,at least im honest impeaching congress police beatings trying to make um confess did i jsst cum umm yes , teaching the young webslingers saving maryjane from another rainy day ,sir rufus illin with the dutchess **** yess fresh as zest a tribe called quest vibe , girl looking dry need some wide eyed cyclops eyedrops , reef my spinach eat my dentist all girls go pop eyes , coke or sprite , u want what ballers drink , dr pepper or mountain dew ,u want what kids in college drink , alcahol n ink, spitten pages of books u havent thought to read yet,means they havent stopped my ability to teach yup , tweaking presets three steps ahead of keep the sneaks fresh running past regrets , **** ya'll havent found an ass to eat yet , whole ocean of flows coast'n barely got there knees wet ,bet when life sleeps with death they definitely fuckin love it , stephen king clowning the kingdom in public , what bitch ? suck dick or understand the suffix ,my codes unbreakable ,undebatable i am capable to go vape a bull, senseless crap aimless an brainless shooting ya anus all the same **** Less you disagree how you gonna teach professor to dis degree im abel to cain you wit some old school ,go koo koo goku , gonna ask ur self why im always ur go to ,you know dude n dudettes duets prof n sir rufus , a trifective cause hrrrs dugas everytime you hearrrrddd the word mucas I spew this an u can't Dispute this Prefix for life is thought manifesting , kingdom of heaven sounds nice but in reality only sound advice is never put down the mic or crowns on knifes , put the crown on ice , let god judge dredd the prosecution how many years of conviction in the cryochamber ? verbal violator annihlator pupil dialator ya'll like my style haters love it getting buttfucked in public , **** u gonna assault me ? u salty mafuckers on the nutlick butt kisskowski , that why you always ****'n talk **** about me bitch im outie

RAW words
Ready And Willing
RAW verbs
Rap And Warriors
RAW verse
Rotten Abomination Warfare
RAW verse
Recipe Atomic Wisdom
RAW verbs
Renegade Ancient Warlock
RAW words

theprofessor

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 06:23 am
@theprofessor,
never a poor thinker dont worry bout what i can afford
putting swords and magazines to the source n forbes
when im at war , for every color of blood worn n torn
at the heart of the issues tissues
ripped ,chewed ,split through
six six six sick kicks dude
rip script flips ,spit slick school
zip spliffs lit ,bitch shitzu york hoodies
keep the tims bloody n brims snugly fitten puppy kittens
gonna be a bitch or a pussy when u grow up
home'uh' pimpin simpson slurr throw up cold cuts
an a whole lotta doh uughhh ,mash up posters
a clay aiken in pottery class am I suppose ta sculpt a poser ?
how can i be original , insult ya culture ,
so many dna strands yet to alter
still have a couple virgins on the ulter
bloody mary bleeding ulcers salsa tastes a lil like finger tips
making finger dip ,cheese grater stings a bit
see data string graphics
mass media traffic space jams , slamming the basket ,gram of the classic's go hamm n go past it , go hamburger helper go hammer a ham herder
to a land ya never damn heard a,
prefer ta slurrp a slurrrm squirter
rip out dracula's jugular well hes screaming bloody murder
curb a street on suburb technique
subs blurb burb bourbon breath speech
whats the difference we all getting funked
tryin to let out our soul,smoking bluegrass in the pews
singing gopsel ,spittin raps, what were meant to do
when were feeling blue cowboy boots rock'n the countryside
kicking the **** outta moneys eyes
never see it coming ,hit ya rectum out ya erection
well ur caught up looking for directions

Peace homies Very Happy Happy thanks giving and whitey happy birthday slim sickle Wink
thedarknova

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 11:15 am
@theprofessor,
hey i wont be on tiny for a while imma be taking drivers trainers but ill be on dis during school
thedarknova

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 11:15 am
@thedarknova,
happy b day whitey tighties lol
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 11:30 am
@dfc100,
No love for whitey? I see how it is.... **** you
theprofessor

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 02:52 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
LOLOLOLOLOL
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 05:02 pm
@theprofessor,
Homie don't play that **** DREW ITS ADDRESS TIME I'LL COME DOWN THERE AND **** ON YOUR FLOOR
0 Replies