benjizy

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 05:28 pm
@dmoneygangsta,
I listen all day to the same style/ the same punchlines the same rhymes/ and I agree that the game died/ probably the same time/ MC's became tired of same title/ now we all wanna become great idols/ i miss the days we generate fire/ and actually sit down to create rhymes/ that leaves the haters begging for a break time/ so all my rappers in a straight file/ together in a great cry/ lets take this game back to its base line....
-Benjizy
0 Replies

thedarknova

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 06:19 pm
yo got my first song on sound cloud **** yea ill be posting a revision soon and more songs WHOOO
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 06:48 pm
@theprofessor,

prof. if ya want on this. record on the second verse

from 1:43-2:24. share a trip experience or drug experience.
Bambino

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 08:45 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
yooo didnt know i missed 3 fuckin birthdays! i missed ill and profs by about a month but happpy late motherfuckin birthday homies Smile

oh and whitey.. **** you...

kidding i love you Wink happy birthday ************

legitly you are a MOTHER ******. you **** moms. keep doin ya thang G
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 09:13 pm
@Bambino,
Thanks slut Very Happy go rape a bitch for me tonight Wink
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:39 am
@Bambino,
LOL I Love this place , yo bambs i'll try an drop something tommorow , I have honestly just bin waiting on equipment , but if i dont get it soon im just gonna flip the buck an head to the studio ...
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:58 am
@theprofessor,
While you do that I'm gonna write about the chicken sandwich I'm eating at 4:00 am
thedarknova

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 08:13 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
yo got my first song on sound cloud **** yea ill be posting a revision soon and more songs http://soundcloud.com/thedarknova/my-way-first-upload
check it nikkas BEAST MODE
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 12:35 pm
@thedarknova,
Calling me out slut? Wink
thedarknova

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 05:45 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
lol all night jk
theprofessor

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 06:52 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
who aint on the bandwagon , groups a groupie's
from the streets to the boonies call it duty , **** no ******* game ,scrawling doobies scooby snacks , lifted listen twisted
jsst is the way he rips it . rr rrr rrrecord three quarts of c4 in the inside's a seymour skinner doll's incisor inerd's inner hans zimmer getting my hans on the music video that killed the radio star , dowsed in gasoline mercedes'll spark baby im tearing labia's aparts dogg's giving rabies a bark going 80 in the park drivin through the goal post , crash through the glass nose broke laughing ya ass off as u wipe the gas off , a random "gasps" an 'Coughs' saying its not funny , , giving birth to another one 9 months in hip hops tummy , sweatshop hungry , grungy aint gonna run from no body no buddies throats bloody , don't bug me , C.I.A. get tapped ,take the legend off the map running the track all star stats , ass like they all kardash, fact I love stace dash , I think damon would come aimin mace in my face rolling with puffy , im caseing the place with scruffy cleaning up the futur-amadeus , how much do u get paid to say this ,basic , ******* **** faces , dick in the statue of liberty's glory hole ,40 hoes on the maury show,which one is the father of your ego ,queedo steroid needle in the peehole people ,tito ,speedo's can't fight steven segal or dessert eagle ,bruce, keep ya lilo or ya gonna get stitched, over some disney skit ,frisbee flick ,pretty pics , city gets , gritty yup but ya'll **** wit me , britney ,whitney, cannibutta rice crispie studder eating a reuben , cruising speaking of movements , leaking the blueprints ,water treatments in fluid , music , student, prudent ,no mutein the mutant , speaking to humans , from b4 there first influence when it was all instinct , go throat a 2 litre n choke on some POP stupid, jsst kidding ramsey ur whole family , doing a cammy in texas chainsaw massacre b4 you even rap a word or can say thats absurd slash ya nerves ya feel me , meh not really , speaking in freaking swhahili maisha kifo ,key hole ,keno der toten token kemo premo tracks blazing ,freak'n a freakshow watching reno 9.1.1. go ahead call the cops tell um im ******* Amazing Hazing frats an sorority snatch in purple ,rappin's urkel no way of ignoring me , ignorance is boring me ,courting authority figures , cuffin her hands as she choke on the trigger ,shoot her mouth off well im bumping gravediggerz ,what did u say snickers , candy rappers always in the hands of the phatest ,ur the type of johnson to get aids not magic ,babes , addicts enslaved ,in habits todays as bad as the days when jesus was slayed , u believe this jebus massive graves , herd station , **** what you herd word , were'd u get ya information , intonations ,in the nations , implications ,innovations , standing ovations for how many u got in rotation , its all location location loc'n out no patients just a doctor playing secret operations within the occupation theres talk of octaves raising there prices, ox a nation carbon oxidization with the cops cooperation useing crops n weigh stations, television an prison both look like limitations even the gimmic's tasting as if you might get pop'd over the soda they sold ya , I won't buy in ,wyling out in a delorean,accordian mind a 40 gin rhyme travels time faster then the speed of light , faster then you can read or write , read your rights , check it when you see the nikes repeck it ,hit the deck **** classic jurassic take your t an wrecks it , read it backwards to dyslexics ,as u try to enter ur exit .....
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 07:04 pm
@thedarknova,
Address time bitch I'll shove your head in drews asshole and his head in your asshole then roll you down a hill
thedarknova

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 07:56 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
hey i did that last night we called it chrome rim job
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 08:03 am
@thedarknova,
You look like a black mr clean
theprofessor

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 10:58 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
u both look like a drugged out ren n stimpy , jacking off to disney covers Smile

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 11:49 am
@theprofessor,
Man you look like the aborted child of hitler and fat Oprah
theprofessor

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 11:50 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
dogg you look like oprahs toy poodles transexual puppy
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 02:44 pm
@theprofessor,
So allow me to tell you a story of what happened to me today lol

I was walking in the halls of school before my last class and this white yes white kid is running around with flyers screaming "FREE MY NIGGA DUBBZ" now since you don't know "DUBBZ" is a black "gangster" who was sent to jail because he was found with an illegal weapon, heroin, coke, and he also raped a girl at a party (who is a good frien of mine) so it pissed me off that this kid tried handing me a flyer so when he came up to me I said "**** no I'm not taking your flyer you boy dubbz raped my friend 5 bucks says that ************ is in the shower right now learning what it feels like your friend is a piece of **** and deserves what hes getting" this kid was like amazed that I stood up to him lol but after about ten seconds he says "bitch asked for it" this got me quite mad lol so I took his five remaining flyers tore them up and blew them in his face slapped em on the cheek and said have a good life kid lol he grabs my shoulder turns me around and punches me in the face after about 30 seconds of recovering I punched him back kneed him in the gut and then punted him in the head LOL I love life
0 Replies

lil host

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 02:51 pm
@theprofessor,
yo weres that platypus guy???
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 03:09 pm
Bambi I showed my friend your beats and he **** his pants and orgasmed at the same time
0 Replies