theprofessor

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 12:31 pm
us five are the top on this site who's 6th
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 12:50 pm
i just wanna spit bust a script bust a lip my tounge does backflips tipping the scale i attack with insanity i spray profanity i condemn humanity send them to the coroner dead crack hoes on the corner giving head feeding blows causeing bloodshed put mc's in there deathbed i was well edumactated jus joking educated leave you debiblitated when your decapitated youll be castrated i mediated meditated and even self medicated took my time contimplated whats real having to steal to eat your meals carrying a heat to deals rather get beat then squeal thats how i feel thats how u know im real im like a navy seal special ops on the top of the food chain telling my brain to stop but im insane so i keep sprayin lines im layin are like landmines exploded takeing away your sight leavein you blind half your face corroded the other half imploded yea this is my **** i wrote it
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 03:43 pm
yo guys i need a good mc name i jus cant think of one i really like help me out
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 05:04 pm
Hey ya'll, I haven't been on in a while..lol..so check it..

theProfessor
vs
crazyPDog

Flow:Proff
Structure:Crazy
Word-Play:none
Metaphors:crazy
Punches:crazy
Personals:none
Creativity:Proff
Enjoyment:Proff
VOTE:Proff
Explination:I think you had this won, becuase you came hard with the multies, had some good vocab...good job..

And what's this battle gunna consist off?
dr_eryk and dj quik Kid
vs
Crazypdog and the professor

or is it three on three? doesn't matter, i'll battle two on two or three on three..

and why do you need an mc name? the professor is a good one, I think ....
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 06:55 pm
idk what's up wit this battle but i'ma kick this **** off

steppin 2 two dudes who kill everyone in their path/u provoked us so we're gonna unleash our wrath/proffesor this aint a university/no way ur weak raps are gonna hurt me/u and ur partner crazy/wantin 2 battle 2 of the hottest rappers ur minds must be hazy/i read ur past raps they was one sentence run ons/u the 2 i'm usin the slugs from my gun on/u shouldn't have accepted this fight/i'll beat u 2 so much you'll see the white light/so bitch act right before u get smacked right/ur girl is good cuz her pussy is tight/u 2 are the worst pair of rappers here/i'll use the blood from u 2 to lubricate my gears/u so poor u gotta drink your own tears/broke ass can't even afford a cheap beer/u should get a new rap name cuz urs is a joke/u as white as an egg yoke/u can get 2 more dudes u'd still lose/cuz me and eryk can beat all crews/leave u like ur dad whipped u u'll have a big bruise/crazypdog what kind of name is that/maybe ur name should be crazyptherat/i bet u snitched on proffesor that's y he went 2 jail/his mom finally sucked enough dick to get him out of jail on bail/i'll crucify the both of u nail by nail/rather get beat then squeal ok/u start beggin for your life at the mention of an ak/your ryhmes are like landmines well they must be duds/u disliked in the hood so u gotta carry guns/cuz everyone wants 2 lay u down and take your life/u get nothin after goin through the pain and the strife/pickin crazy as a partner u'd be better off by yourself/cuz crazy be stealin real raps from artists books on the shelf/when u go onto the mic u freeze up/u been on ur knees so much i bet u fucked ur knees up/try somethin else cuz rappin aint ur strong point/maybe u could sell the joints/i'll make u ache like u a old man wit arthritis/i got the steel pointed at u so u can bite this/u touch everything and expect it 2 turn gold like u king midas/u as real as a cubic zirconia/u must think ur lucky wit all the guys bonin ya/i'm ready for a battle so bring what u got/idk what u got though cuz fiends use ur raps 4 paper for pot/spit back so we can murk u 2/maybe if u get my respect i can have a hoe of mine jerk u 2/but i doubt they will cuz they don't blow hobos/i'll make u 2 extinct like the dodos/ayo dr eryk spit ur **** 2 these 2 fools/and then we'll dump their bodies in a little kids swimmin pool
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 07:54 pm
your acting like me and crazy are lazy your thought process must be hazey the proff is the best your **** dont phaze me i twist you up with my fist up throw piss in a cup listen up whats up is this u need to learn how to diss make you bleed with lyrics hot as pistons pistol wip you son me an crazy are number 1 none can contest every rhyme rips through your chest ever line makes your lungs depress i confess im messed my lyrics are to hard to digest i know your digits dont figit your gonna die your a fuc*in migit knee high see why i always win my spray is pure sin im sure more sinnister than a minister ass fuc*** a sister your crack feens smoking brillow screens you jokein me ur left choking on listerine mixed with mr clean the call me mr mean turn your dead bodies green from gangreen inside your spleen no if ands or buts i cut u from the but up to shut u up wut up is ak's spray like gay dykes you like it that way my name is mike what i say is true fuc* u u suck dudes im rude i know hit you with elbows feed blows that make you bleed like a steel toed dropkick explodeing your optic my topics stick your heart will stop when your kicked quick spit back b4 i slit your sack to look like your crack feed you to wild bores i compile gore my style is crimecore rhymes arent hardcore but i am im that guy in silence of the lambs im david burkowitz the son of sam with a gun in my hand standin over your body with a sawed off shotty shot and watched a sea of red comming from your head now this **** that you read i spit i said i'll wait for a reply but the results will reproduce like twins throw your neck in a nuce like a goose i'll win with a deuce deuce crushing your skull in
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 10:05 pm
your name is mike/so do u introduce yourself as mike the dyke/i'll chew u up and spit u out like u a mike and ike/u and crazy are number one number one at what/at doin everything better than sluts/like suckin a broke ass mans nuts/u betta have ya mommy bandage all those cuts/rippin u up is easy i could do it wit my eyes closed/u spit **** like u on that hydro/u can take that deuce deuce and take aim then swing/but u'll already be shot wit the hollows i bring/i'll shoot u in the throat so u can rap instead of sing/u pick crazy cuz ur afraid he'll kill u again/i could put u down wit the weight from my jewels/ur **** sounds like singin from greg buel/i infect u wit my ryhmes now u startin 2 blister/u didn't **** a nun but u did **** a sister/how can u even say u got a shotty/when i saw u suckin off irv gotti/you say ur lyrics are hot but you got put out/me and dr eryk winnin this battle there's no doubt/i put the 9 to ur head have u beggin you were dead/sayin please don't let me feel the hot lead/u wasn't really in jail i bet u were in juvenile hall/which is good for you cuz u like touchin kids balls/half of your ryhmes make no sense/if u put out a mixtape no one would pay 2 cents/no one cares about your rappin on here your useless/i still don't know why you try to do this/u should be banned from here like a prohibtion/congradulations i heard you made the cover of fell off rappers the july edition/i like your battle rappin rendition/i'll make sure you leave this battle in critical condition/me beatin u should be a monthly tradition/u spit back but where's ur partna crazy/i guess he got a little lazy/he probablly said **** it and ate some chips/meanwhile i got my dick sucked and licked and kissed by your moms lips/u call yourself theproffesor but u got no deploma/except for bein the best country singer in oklahoma/9s cocked and clips locked i'm comin 2 take u outta here like ur gettin arrested/u can't handle the fact that u've been bested/ur respect on here has been tested/ur shakin and stirred like a martini/i'm sure ur favorite song is big weenie/u don't want 2 battle me cuz i'm a drama setta/u don't believe me look at the bodies pilin up from my baretta/i could kill u wit an empty bottle of amoretta/it's obvious u can't rap cuz u got crazy as a backup/in case u get killed and gotta take your **** and pack up/u got killed so stay in ur grave and don't try 2 resurect/cuz u'll get killed quiker than a rich white guy in the projects
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 10:41 pm
your right i did fuc* a sister yours she was on the floor beggin me for more like your mum when i cum in here bum quik kid im sedistick you just lick dick a transvestite wearin lipstick but what you really need is pitstick that shits sick the way it smells like the bowels of hell you dont play games you smoke em doing the chicken convulsing choking u owe me money i leave your knees broken leave your shirt soaked in cyanide cyanara you died you tried hard but it wasnt good enough you retard liposuction your lard ur moms tight ass on my dick causes suction but your to fat you need breast reduction
0 Replies

Detox

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 11:01 pm
hey man i got 1 no-offence but wat 'bout "bezerk" i was goin use it in 1 of my rhymes with mc_hope but he chiken ****
oh and crazypdog u tite but no offence but i wouldnt go runnin yo mouth to much

like i said no offence

theprofessor wrote:
yo guys i need a good mc name i jus cant think of one i really like help me out
0 Replies

mynameismiked

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 11:05 pm
between detox and I and i'm really high!

wutup detox i like your reeboks
what are they pumps give me them chump i'll put your head in the dump
shut up detox get out the car i'm tired of you crying about my 6 word bar
u make me laugh i go har har har counting my words, am i ok so far, is my **** hot? 6 words ...um probably not.

hold on a sec someones at the door its a lady looking to score it's detox's mom what a whore! 6 words is tough, but i took your advice your mom wanted crack i gave her some ice
i noticed that she was ragging i couldnt help but notice the tampon dragging that doesnt rhyme but it was funny and swell if i dont knock it off i'm going to hell. hey detox sorry bout your mom but this is real life, its sort of like nam only I drop the bomb.

i'm new at this and i'm buzzin, you so ugly are your parents cousins

wow this is tougher that i thought...
go for it detox!
0 Replies

mynameismiked

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 11:08 pm
i'm only kidding about your mom. moms are just an easy subject to babble about!
0 Replies

Detox

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 11:48 pm
Im rippin don't be trippin just keep sippin on my piss
then maybe u and my dog will go skinny-dippin just don't diss
Keep on sayin **** like that and yo ass goin get a wippen
Im like a soul-keeper kill as fast as the grim-reaper
You can have a peeper at my dick no hoochies wanna keep ya
They all been there and seen ya I mean you're a fag
Tossin off to the surf mag everyday u get called a slag
And whats with the mother thing
Yo mamas ass is so bad it breaks her tin dildo in the hairs (ting-ting)
I spit more of the other **** watch out for my dangerous gun click
I quick rhyme use quick time
Spit a line finish a crime
im done with you homie so get ova me i beat you
before the donctor treat you

now were even and im done wit u

but at least u spat more then 6 words in a bar Very Happy

jks respect man u tite

mynameismiked wrote:
0 Replies

Detox

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 11:55 pm
ha at least there more then 100 words man

u tite though if i aint tried then i woulda been finished

mynameismiked wrote:
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 12:14 am
bzerk would work if ppl wouldnt say circle jerk you merk's lurking in the gutter your mom goes on my dick like butter as lubrication useing it for masterbastion jus joking raps my vocation in life i really dont know my destination i jus smash your face in my minds wasten away so im gonna say thats it for today

no disrespect if i mean disrespect youll know
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 12:48 am
aight check it out..this is for that two on two battle we have goin' on.

spittin' rymes for me is a breeze, I'm like the wind to leaves
Drop you two as if you were leaves that fall off a trees
two on two battle, this **** wont last long
Rap game for you two, **** you don't belong
it's like you trying to be Biggie, you two are dead wrong
To ever accept this challenge, that's your first mistake
cause i'll break your fake asses like a f*ckin' earthquake
for f*ck sakes, both your styles are wack, it's givin' me a headache
to have to read that ****, cause it dont' make sense
heres my two cents, you're lackin' good defence, bitch pay the expense
with predictable ****, i know what your going to say, your the opposite of suspence
theProfessor, lemme teach you something, you might not know
all you come with is Multies, bitch that isn't know real flow
theres a line you cross, when you've outgrown mutlies, and you pasted it long ago
should I kill you in just one rap, or should I even let you go
you call yourself the proffessor, but i'm takin' you to school
teachin how to rap, people like you just give me my rhyme fuel
don't think i'm done wit you proffessor, cause i'm not
you'll never be famous, you'll end up forgot, killin' you is this battle is the f*ckin' plot
so lets see what you got, come with your best shot
and if your best shots look like your previous battles, then I have nothing to worry bout
the professor is nothing in this game, we can just edit you out
only way you stand out, is if you strike out or if you fall out
enuff bout the proff, he can just run on his sentences like his f*ckin' mouth
dont worry, I have more punches for you so I know your out
and what about this crazypdog, yo his style is weak
rap style was nothing special, wasn't exactly unique
i'll rip the mic away from you, before you have a chance to speak
cause no one needs to hear your lame ****, your shits Generic
better believe that, tell you parents you were killed by dr_eryk
I can deliver so many rymes aimed directly at you
your standin on a weak floor, you just fall right through
the weak floor is stronger than your all your raps put together
you can say your stong, but your no stonger than a feather
I drop so many rymes on you, it's like rain in stormy weather
two on two, **** me and quik are the real superstars
Pdog I have a tip for you, spit more then 6 bars
now i'll leave you two alone so you two can analyze my bars
but that wont help you much, cause I can rip it any style
change it for this battle, I kill people and still smile

your go bros.
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 12:58 am
hey, I'll hit ypu guys up later, aight, proff spit your verse, do the same pdog, spit yours, and i'll rip it up tomorrow.
0 Replies

Detox

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 12:59 am
aight man it was a sugestion my bad aight

theprofessor wrote:
bzerk would work if ppl wouldnt say circle jerk you merk's lurking in the gutter your mom goes on my dick like butter as lubrication useing it for masterbastion jus joking raps my vocation in life i really dont know my destination i jus smash your face in my minds wasten away so im gonna say thats it for today

no disrespect if i mean disrespect youll know
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 09:29 am
i spit first at you two and u fell under my assault/you should take those weak ryhmes and put them in a vault/i'm rippin up proffesor and pdog/u a stupid **** for messin wit me dog/you should be put back in jail cuz ur weak ryhmes are a crime/you and crazy are just a waste of time/detox could kick your ass and so could aregee/do u have any skill the answer is hardly/punch u in the mouth so tell your people you got knocked the **** out/rappin aint for you so take a new route/when it comes to rap you an illegal alien/so u gonna have 2 get shot wit my handgun/send you up to heaven so you can learn how to rap from big pun/i rep new york from brooklyn to staten island/i'll punch you so hard you'll end up in thailand/for halloween you should be a vanilla ice look a like/dumbass coulda robed a car but instead he took a bike/you made a mistake goin against me and the doc/your at rock bottom so i guess i should call you the rock/the best here dr eryk and dj quik kid/u'd be stupid to try to step to this kid/got the glock cocked all ready to spray/i could lay punks like you out all day/if you got a ghostwriter he should be fired/because in this battle it's obvious your gettin tired/cuz crazy aint doin ****/u shoulda picked anotha partna to rap wit/you aint a man and you sure aint tough/this dumbass thought he was sniffin coke but he was sniffin dandruff/you two should kill yourself cuz u aint doin anyone a favor/your condition in this battle is gettin graver/your sinkin like u on a ship/uif i don't have the heat i'll punch u in the lip/after this battle your gonna need a new hip/so step off cuz u hurtin your rep/and check who you goin against before you step/you two can destroy anyone that shits funny/your skill is as real as the easter bunny/how u gonna say i'm fat when your best friend is the pillsbury dough boy/u got no skill and no flow boy/your battle wit crazy was just dispicable/your two skills put together the amount is still minimal/you can't get any action even from a whore/meanwhile i got your mom on the bed or on the floor/she got some dick suckin lips so she good at givin head/if u gonna sleep somewhere don't sleep in your bed/cuz me and her painted that **** like i'm an artist/on here me and dr eryk are hardest/it's obvious on here you aint the smartest/you shoulda known me and doc would take your challenge/when you made the challenge i knew you were unbalanced/any two people could rip you even 4D and aso/if you battled them in person you two would be a no show/u remind me of akon sayin you got locked up/don't be mad cuz ur mom got knocked up/sayin the same **** that's called repitition/killin bitches like you on here is me and docs mission

where ya boy at proffesor?
0 Replies

CrazyPDog

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 12:47 pm
Im here bitches!

Ok let me start off to say,
U dudes scuk more dick than the gay KKK.

Quick kid, dont even think about dissin my name,
dude urs should be just flushed down the drain.

Ur name should be quick dick kid, because ur a premature ejaculator,
to get off, u probably steal ur moms vibrator

and shove it in ur ass and move it around,
i walk into ur house and its like a gay bar downtown.

Dont be callin me out cause I got **** to do,
i knew we kill ya, because we're better than u.

Now about my rhymes, they are not pre created,
dude u just jealous cause they so creative.

U just sit at home all by ur self,
thinkin why cant do this by myself,
why do i have to take my rhyme books off the shelf.

What the **** u wanna start some ****,
wait before we do, i gotta go eat ur girls clit.

Dont worry ill tape it for u,
then u'll see what a real man goes through,
when hes in bed, gettin head,
after im done with her shes dead.

Theres no way u cant teach the proffesor nothing,
we know he can back his **** up and he aint bluffing.

Cause he been to jail and hes seen daddy,
fuckin some guy and playin patty,
cake that is, with his own giss.

Both ur families are wack,
ur moms so dumb she believed in Mars Attacks.

And then she ran into the basement, to grab her shotty,
then she blew her head off, i say it proudly.

U dudes suck and thats the facts,
they so bad, my crew should beat u with bats.
And then place, ur face, on a gate, where ur sis can maturbate

Cause we all know about incest,
and thats ur family game, not chess

This is checkers, fool we aint done
this aint ova till we declared number one.

u got nothin to say and thats a fact,
whatever u say u knoiw we'll spit it right back.

In ur face
ur a fuckin discrace

to this rap game,
that will teach ya to **** with my name.
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 01:19 pm
it's about time you responded i thought you were dead/from havin all those guns pointed at your head/the gay kkk you must have founded it cuz i never heard of it/you wish you was in jail wit the proffesor cuz u like that gat ****/proffesor backs his **** up into your ass/i'll smoke you like you a pound of grass/you got **** to do what is it whack off to gay porn/or is to get killed in this battle and try to be reborn/nasty ************ talkin about incest/you probablly know about stickin your **** between your sisters chest/playin checkers cause you can't play chess/funny i went into your house and there was a giant cum mess/right on your bed there was you and your dad buckin/that's the only porno you made of you fuckin/i take your ryhme book and burn that **** for fuel/my ryhmes scare you so much you fall off your tool/proffesor is carryin you like you his kid/killin you two in this battle i already did/keep your mouth shut or your body is gonna skid/i'll clap you up and stab you through the eyelid/your crew it's just you and proffesor/and proffesor shouldn't count cuz he just a cross dresser/i got a crew of 5 of the hardest people here/and they could beat u two any day of the year/you only win when u in the special olympics/are you retarded what's the matter wit u suckin big dicks/i'll go as long as you want victorious/killin rappers is what makes me most notorious/it's clear that when it comes to rappin u aint got this/i spit hotness your **** is monotonus/it's like watchin a re-run on tv/you freeze up like you goin against the snow man young jeezy/you the weak link in your crews chain/killin you is like takin a walk down memory lane/how you gonna diss my name when yours is crazypdog/i woulnd't be surprised if after this battle you ask the proffesor"marry me dog/when your on here take a tip/until you become good watch your lip/cuz you'll draw people like me who murder bitches like you for fun/copyin the same **** from theproffesor about fuckin a nun/get your own **** and make it original/a quik question do you want the porno me and your mom made digital/i'll leave a hole through your chest that you can see through/and if u keep talkin **** it's gonna be a sequel/i'm tired of hearin about the cris you pop and the cars on drop/i'm horny now so i'm fuckin your bitch alot/fuckin your sister cuz she can't control her hormones/that's why she comin to my crib to make pornos/so **** you and your raps that are so boring/maybe you'd be better at goin to kindergarten and makin drawings/
0 Replies