CrazyPDog

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:14 pm
Well lets see i dont touch drugs, but i can see u do,
ur shits so wack u'd make a grown man say ewww.

I dont care about bullet tips,
I just care about ur sisters nips.

Ohh they are so nice,
comon man put up a fight.

Ill plow u ova,
after I steal p-diddys Range Rover.

Dude if u hating my fava, don't,
and if u think u can beat me, u wont.

So lets see what u got professor,
while i take ur sisters pantys off my dresser.
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:14 pm
fuc* goin insane i already am seeing seven phyciatrists godamn slit your wrist hit your kidney make you piss blood you kiddin me suddenly you wanna talk about being real i dont steal rhmyes its mine every time heavy lines your mind cant contimplate i degrate desigrate decimate you i dont like you i hate you wait who is this disses is my buisness
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:20 pm
your not bad but im the mad professor you wanna talk about sisters yo mister i'll double fist yours till she blisters and bubbles i grind you to rubble how old are you can you even grow stubble my flow leaves you troubled still you think your ill you have no dink only pink my lyrics kill lyrics sick and ill like a sickle blade smothered in aids i tear u to pieces like the shrapnel of a grenade i rap through the decades
0 Replies

CrazyPDog

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:22 pm
Well lets see i see you have issues,
cry me a river, what do u want a tissue.

Dude, chillout relax,
sounds like u been sitting on the john after digesting some exlax.

Now take a deep breath and let it go,
now walk down to the city and find a nice ho, and just let urself blow, relieve the stress, and realize i am the best.

Now u say dissing is your business,
but I was reading your **** like "What is this?"

Now take ur turn and let it go,
and dont blow.
0 Replies

CrazyPDog

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:26 pm
Now the rap bout my sister was tight,
but that **** about the Aids was light.

Man that **** was just plain sick,
man just tell ur momma to get off ur dick.

Dude that **** aint healthy,
man thats no good even when ur wealthy.

So lets see what u got, so far ur doin well,
but professor, u need to go back to school and learn how to spell.
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:28 pm
haha you write 5 lines max i rip out your spine with a nine resulting in heart attacks youll be bleeding out your crack well im feeding you exlax extracting your digestive track out your anus i never use the same diss that'll make me famous battle me a battle axe will be your end i send you to hell with a devils scorn tear through your chest lay you to rest b4 morn now be forewarned i was born a sociopath do the math do u feel my wrath in chronological order im gonna tell you my phycological disorders
im illogical my mind borders being sckitophranic dont panic im manic a maniac brainac my insane brain contains facts i cant refrain from sprayin im laying line after line my **** i spit is devine
0 Replies

CrazyPDog

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:29 pm
Oh and about my stubble, man its all shaved,
like ur girlfiriends chooch when shes comin my way.
0 Replies

CrazyPDog

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:31 pm
Hey man, its been fun battling with ya, but i gotta get up mad early for work tommorrow.
0 Replies

CrazyPDog

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:32 pm
Peace out dude.
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:38 pm
what no comeback i'll wait for that oh by the way your gurl sat on my dick spray im sick the way i lay these lines likes diseases of the mind your gurl says she likes it from behind i opened my eyes realized i must be blind she isnt female she isnt even male she's a shemale
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:39 pm
yo peace bro it was all good yo we should battle 2 on 2 sometime we'd waste anybody
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 12:31 am
Yo, that was a good battle crazypdog and theprofessor, the professor uses some good vocab, you come hard with the multies..that's tight man..good job.. yo what's this bout you and him would waste anyone?
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 08:03 am
yo dr eryk u and me should verse crzypdog and theproffesor
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 09:57 am
we should have a battle guys us 4 it would be a good battle i wasnt meaning any disrespect im all about the diss respect
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 09:58 am
who do u guys think won between me and crazypdog
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 10:17 am
im bold and original/ i speak to white black yellow and aboriginal/ each and every individual/ im mabus the third antichrist/ puttin mc's on wooden crosses for sacrafice/ im twice advanced the lyrically enhanced/ the answer to humans like cancer a fuc*** necromancer/ im gonna take a stance here/ dont be stupid dont be dumb my cum is cupid's arrow/ my lyrics impact like bullets from a barrel/ tearing through bone marrow/ my flow is like a bullet from a pistol/ like a knife sliceing through gristle/ i spit epistles like nuclear missile's/ get it clear im this ill my disses are fists hot as molten turning your flesh crisp/ burnin your tounge giving you a lisp/
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 10:32 am
i think u won proffesor
0 Replies

mchightime

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 10:59 am
bored need to spit a freestyle or battle
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 11:12 am
proffesor and crazypdog c if u can find a third battler so it can be u 3 against me high time and dr eryk
0 Replies

CrazyPDog

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 11:53 am
Professor if you know anybody, get um for a battle.
Not now though, cause i got **** to do.
0 Replies