but this music can prodemenatley save you and make you

do some crazy ****, so ill do this and make it stick, make it quick
neck will be slit, find a placce in the woods, dig a hole and make you fit
this is it, last straw, but it cant be
no cane addict, no not bambi, just an alcohol stampeed
with a bunch of motherfuckers drunk and high and laughing
fall down to you your knees cramping, with you and your family in my back seat
of a taxi, while im drivin down main street relaxing, ammo stacking
skill and originallity is what ya'll are lacking, quit talkin bout gun stashing, cause it aint classy

0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 01:55 pm
metaphors are so complicated it takes 6 minutes to get applause- em

these words will never be appreciated right away, so just wait a couple days- big l

once again, to you charlie. i've explained before to you that "holy water" line i had. any rapper/mc can use the word holy water in there rhymes. bashed me for that once. and now you're bashin me for saying somethin clever. ****, why dont you just say Em got his line from Big L.? Cause he didn't. there's different ways of approaching ****. and im sure many other mc's have used lines like the ones above. and you can talk to me like ya know everything, blah, blah, blah. dude, i know more than you think. lay off.
charliesforce

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 02:50 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
bro im not going to be posting lyrics to my mixtape on here for various reasons ive spoke to a few people. A few people i know who are big in london got into some **** about their lyrics, they started off on forums and used the lyrics on their mixtape only to have a few asses discover their usernames and posts and try claim them etc etc im tryna adjust to notepad writing im gettign their slowly however any spares i have closer to the release would be posted on here for fun.
0 Replies

charliesforce

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 03:05 pm
@Bambino,
the holy water line was a pure example of the fact i felt you was so heavily influenced by Em that musically as an artist it would not benefit you it would be a total negative, i never said you bit the ******* word, i was showcasing the fact i had seen various other times you had used lines and words in all most the exact same fashion Em has thats all, tbh idc it was just advice. take it or leave it your see when you release some **** publicly and you might want to thank me.

"yeah it's a complicated metaphor, just wait two years, then you'll start to clap"
"metaphors are so complicated it takes 6 minutes to get applause"
"these words will never be appreciated right away, so just wait a couple days"

You choose which two are almost identical. both describe their methaphors as complicated, both use time as an example of the lenght it takes to recognize the methaphor, and both describe the same action "clapping"

Its a clever line, and you could claim it as YOUR clever line if you adjusted it so nobody would spot it as Eminems line like i did.

"why dont you just say Em got his line from Big L.? Cause he didn't"
Maybe he never, but can you honestly sit there and hand on heart tell us all you never took your line from Eminem? Hand on heart? i dont think you can take us as fools that badly.

I dont talk to you like i know everything wtf, ive said before i like helping you guys improve take it or leave it idgaf, the attitude you just showed does not go far, mixing that attitude with the fact i can spot your Eminems amatuer double via online text without even seeing you!!! is not a good mix.

I actually did think you knew your stuff but was still new and fresh trying to break the Eminem habits. Clearly you dont want to listen... but if you really did know your **** then you would know every white guy gets compared to Eminem, so what do you think about a White guy who uses and twists similar Eminem lines, drinks red bull and dresses the same as him? whether thats really who YOU are or not....its not going to go down well in the rap game. Peace. I wish you good luck
Bambino

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 04:18 pm
@charliesforce,
i meant to say what i said in more of a calm way. but you are obviously offended. i like you man. i like your lyrics, and your style. but i know every fuckin white kid gets compared to eminem if there a rapper, i've noticed from mac miller and asher roth. and if you didnt read properly i said "i may use that line as a follow up" never said i was going to. and i was goin to say i never did, cause i didnt. you cant sit here and tell me that i know nothin bout rap and rap music itself. ive been sorrounded by music ever since the day i was born. my dad, my grandpa, my grandma were all influenced by certain entertainers and they always wanted to be like them. there comes a time in ones life when they say they want to be original and take it on themselves. ive done that already. im goin about bein myself. and **** yeah, i drink redbull. ive always drank red bull, and it was never because ******* eminem drinks it, what the ****? now you're just juding me on my character which i feel is totally bull ****. and you DID think that i knew my ****? what? are you tellin me i dont? c'mon man. i respect you as an artist. i give you credit on a lot of ****. so i aint gonna sit here and kiss your ass like some do. i like your lyrics, but not enough to be buddy buddy after you've said **** about me, my character and lyrics. im workin on a couple of studio projects for me and others. dont tell me that i dont know anything, that is whack. and to end on this, i wear clothes that i want to wear. i dont give a **** what anyone, or anybody thinks about me. just realize this, my character and personality is obviously far from yours. i know myself as a person and as an artist. and im gonna handle like i know. ill it on a good note though... your lyrics are dope, your style of writing is spectacular, but i aint gonna kiss your ass. thanks, for reading. dont wanta fight about stupid **** but im not gonna be walked on.

peeacee. no hate towards you at all. just saying.
charliesforce

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 04:36 pm
@Bambino,
damn right im offended thats your fault for not keeping your cool not mine.
I never said you drink redbull or dress like Em on purpose either, read properly...i said whether its YOU or not, meaning whether thats your own personality or not which happens to clash with Eminem, regardless its not a good look for a upcoming rapper and if you wanted to be successful with rap you cant be that person because its too damn similar to Eminem. Im not saying u cant drink it either, nearly everybody drinks it but im saying dont make it a part of your artistical image like you have on your profile, because one thing springs to mind. Everything i have said to you which you have taken offense to has been advice on your image/lyrics which is a key factor in an artists success, never did i say anything malicious or spiteful about whatever it is you choose to do, wear or so on. Its simply advice and once again take it or leave it...who the **** am i to tell somebody what they can and cant do? no1...which is why i never did that. The only thing which was a direct attack on you was the fact i implyed i dont think you know as much about stuff than i thought you did, which was to be taken light heartedly because if i was serious and anger driven it would have been something like "BRO STFU YOU DONT KNOW **** ABOUT RAP THATS WHY YOU RAP THIS WAY BLAH BLAH BLAH" So once again i never took shots at you read the sentences properly they was all me simply trying to give advice ultimately. You got mad, dont worry it will be the last time i offer advice on here.

Bambino

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 04:58 pm
@charliesforce,
im seriously laughing right now. not to be an arrogant ass hole just because of how you're all of sudden switching up on what ya said. i know exactly what ya meant about the red bull, and the clothes ****. dont try and change it now. and he is a question that i want to know, right now. do you, charlie, think that i act, talk, rap, write my lyrics like eminem? im curious. cause if ya do, to be quite honest. right now, this stage of my "career" and my writing, i think im writing too much like Big L and Royce Da 5'9. the last 2-3 weeks, ive gone home, sat down at my desk and played non stop young royce da 5'0 **** and Big L ****. and i can understand what ya think. i really can. if someone came up, say me, in the rap game. blowing up like Em did. wearing, sweatpants, and blank white tshirts and nike air max shoes with a red bull in hand. you're damn right you'd get soooo much critism. but the thing is, i've never cared nor gave a **** about what ive worn, what ive looked like, or what ive sounded like. i work on my own flow, NOW. i understand charlie that you think im tryin to be like em. but many nights i ponder on the same thing and bag on my ownself. i know what you meant charlie. im not dumb.
charliesforce

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 05:48 pm
@Bambino,
wtf do u mean try and change it up now? its there as evidence what i said and thats exactly what i meant

"so what do you think about a White guy who uses and twists similar Eminem lines, drinks red bull and dresses the same as him? whether thats really who YOU are or not...."

Im going to highlight the most important part
"whether thats really who YOU are or not...."

Like i have said, I never said you are trying to be like eminem on purpose, i said it might be who you are hense "whether thats REALLY WHO YOU ARE or not...."

So please tell me how on earth im trying to "change it now" when the evidence of what i said is as clear as day right there ^^^^?

And to answer your question on a personal level i think if you want to be successful with rap you are a bit too much like Eminem, like ive said before i dont know whether its intentional but i assume its not as i used to be the same. So stop saying "i know you think im TRYING to be like Eminem" because i never said that you are trying to, it may be un-intentional and i think it is, thats what i think, so i pointed it out again to you. Basically you just agreed with everything ive been trying to say to you which is you will get way to much criticism for being like eminem.

Bambino

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 06:24 pm
@charliesforce,
whatever dude. i didnt want to make a big deal outta this, cause the bottom line is that you've never heard or seen me spit. i dont understand really at what you're getting at, at all, quite frankly. im too busy to be postin stupid arguments on a forum. my lyrics, are my lyrics. my style is my style. and that wasnt constructive critism, well at least i didnt take it that way, cause youve said plenty that i've tried to be like Em. i joke around about a lot of **** when i get critism of bein like him. cause deep down i know im not. this is pointless, the grin half smile on my face explains it all. good luck to you charlie.

DRINK RED BULL and be like Eminem! lol.

I love it.
charliesforce

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 07:16 pm
@Bambino,
id love to see a quote of me stating the fact you are trying to be like Eminem...its not hard at what im getting at it was the same thing that i have got at about twice before, simply tone the similarities down a bit its advice more than criticism and definitely not orders. You took it badly. And dont insinuate i said drinking red bull makes you look like Eminem as your doing your brain cells no justice. I made it clear thats not what i was saying cant you grasp that? its like me going round saying "thumbs up" to everyone and adlibbing "im just a muhfucking kid" whilst wearing snapbacks and making happy songs. Any1 can do that, many people do some of those things. But combining them all into one makes me look like a Mac miller wannabe. Im sick of explaining myself so simply, take it how you want. The fact you reacted the way you did and keep claiming i said stuff i have not makes me think your really insecure about what people think about you rather than your attitude that you dont care what people think.
Bambino

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 07:57 pm
@charliesforce,
Okay. Thanks I appreciate the "criticism".
charliesforce

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 08:05 pm
@Bambino,
thats so ******* childish, whatever man you need to grow up and learn to take advice. I literally have just lost every ounce of respect for you.
Bambino

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 08:27 pm
@charliesforce,
Ya know what? Ya never had any. And **** if that was advice. Im usually good at takin advice, matter of fact i always am. Its just you approach it a whole different way and it seems like your just baggin on me and hatin which is how i took it. Dont have respect. I have plenty of people who do.
charliesforce

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 08:41 pm
@Bambino,
@Bambino,
wouldnt i need to have respect for somebody in order to dish out advice? durr

"but Eminem said something something....Methaphors, it takes 2 minutes to get applause."

"its pretty similar"

omg how offensive
I never even said you copied Em here ^^^^ i simply pointed out he said something similar, you made it look like i said you copied, **** u must have already consciously new you copied it in order to state what you did
Bambino

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 08:44 pm
@charliesforce,
Yo I never said it was offensive. But I musta said somethin to offend you, eh??
charliesforce

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 08:50 pm
@Bambino,
i was being sarcastic because the way u went off on one would suggest u was pissed over that stupid thing, which you was as you started getting lippy with me. provoking a reaction and then ultimately not stating any facts just a bunch of assumptions of what i think of you etc etc because ultimately you lost the argument, and you probably new that the moment you realised the fact flying off the handle was a major overeaction to what i said
Bambino

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 08:52 pm
@charliesforce,
Okaay. Man this is a fuckin forum. And no I never "lost" a fuckin argument. Ridiculous.
0 Replies

WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 08:55 pm
RAP BATTLE FORUM rap battle it out and quit wining to eachother
Bambino

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 09:04 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
It aint worth it. As ya see i tried to end it bu nooo!
0 Replies

charliesforce

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 09:06 pm
@Bambino,
you know what man this is ridiculous, i do have respect for you, anybody who shares the same passion as me holds a place in my mind soul and heart as a friend regardless of the relation. Please understand my true feelings are you are one hell of a talented individual, the work ethic you behold is beyond brilliant and i admire it so much because its how i used to be. I do think you are a bit too much like Eminem currently from my perspective to be extremely successful, and ive said this before its un-intentional + i hope you grow out of it and blossom into your own character which nobody on earth is similar too. Your on the right track with experimenting rhyme schemes / methaphors and wordplay, you switch it up every verse posted, i personally dont believe anybody is born a talented rapper. because everybody's first Rap is wack as **** and anybody can learn to rap like we all have, that means i believe your potential is endless theres no limit to what you can learn. its a shame we as artists with the same passion argue over this ridiculous **** however i do think you have taken what my intentions were and took them the wrong way, i apoligize if i offended you i really never meant that and i dont think you think i tried to offend you, nobody is that stupid lol i made it very clear lol. Lets stop this, please understand i will never insult anybody on here intentionally unless its a diss verse, because every single one of you has contributed to my passion and strenghtened my skills. And i have to admit i would not have spoke these words if i never came across this beautiful peice of art i know we all enjoy equally.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aSe2aHk17Q&feature=related