Dudu C

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 04:58 pm
http://soundcloud.com/dudu-c/sumone
check dis out made it perty quick
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 09:54 pm

now bitches think im hot (yeaaah)
im just settin the story straight then i got to extremes and then i tell im gay, hahah
i just im just fuckin around, take them panties off, yeah drop em to the ground now
you may not know me bitch, but im everything BUT rich
but that doesnt you cant hop under the sheets with me so i can tie you
**** that other guy that was eyein you
just follow me from the path thru the hall, that leads to the bedroom
that's where the love happens, that's where the curtains fall
that's where the groans lead to a moan and lead to "awwe awwwe awwwwe!!"
**** yeah, i tell you i love you, bitch
but deep down inside, those words i told you were fake ass your tits
fake as your lips, silicon, all over this bitch
now you're in the lobby now, yeah i cant some sleep now
the next day, you'll call, the ringtone sounds, ill see your name and put the phone back...the phone back..the phone back down
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2012 01:12 pm
im crazy with this chain, man im crazy anyway, im crazy all day look at the picture this is me drivin a blade thru your brain
more dangerous when i smash your pancreous durin a drug bust, when i drive by with a school bus lettin rounds of slugs bust
more cusswords than a mel gibson tape, set up date rapes, while your father is in the background yellin "this is just great"
ill burn down your apartment, and before i start it, ill form a blockade in front of the fire department
ill rip your guts out and bust your stomach wide open, then put you in the ocean, while Jaws comes at you with his Jaws wide open
hopin for magical potions to relieve my brain before the ****** overflows and im self loathin
here lay on the couch over here so we can cuddle and you can lick my balls and solve this soduku puzzle (here come on)
and when this pen is in between my thumb and finger, it's like i perform murder on the pad, like Jack the Ripper
im more confusin than Lady Gaga, i pull my pants down, and she doesnt, then i push her into hot lava
all that floats up is fake hair and pink prada, and a couple room keys to the ramada
ill drive an extended limo thru a fulll grown hedgerow and jump out the window for it hits a fence post
so quit shakin your head no like there's lice in it, and quit talkin ****, no ones buyin it
and quit bitchin about your dog that dissapeared 10 months ago, trust me, no ones findin it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeqeOdn3wc&feature=player_detailpage
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2012 10:13 pm
with this chain im insane, with this insane chain you cant change the way i am
wrap it so tight around your neck and squeeze so hard you wont feel any thing for 4 days, not even pain
mind is deranged twisted and strange, i eat eight plates of aids off of a sharp switch knife blade, and im the only who thinks of these things
im preformin cardiatic surgery with a chainsaw in a nursery while your still alive cursin me
you try your hardest to get up, to try and run, or leave, but you cant cause your damn hands and feet are nailed to the surgery seat
you glance over and see your husband and son rollin in the washin machine, start to scream, that's what i call rollin in the deep
me and adele, we're both headin for hell, we both cant tell which way it is, cause we're both drunk as hell
at a time in my life i thought i lost my mind, but i ended finding it, it was hidin deep in my book of rhymes
im in a dark room with a gun pointed at my head with wrists slit, pulled the trigger and some how missed it
im pissed it, the whole world, so this time i decided to kiss it, got on my knees and started beggin for forgivness
but god kicked me in the face and i was left with 6 stitches, then was grabbed by the arm by satan and he told me to join him this instance
gave me a gallon anti-holy water, my face scrunched up and grimiced, but i took seven sips and i finished it

tell me what you think about the rhymes scheming in the bold lines.
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 03:28 pm
I'm gonna' post audio on here from Soundcloud. Tell me what ya think. It's bad quality cause I didn't use my mic. But once it get's fixed this'll be the first track on my EP. Tell me what ya think. And let's get AB2K back up agian. Where the **** is everybody???
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 03:37 pm
http://soundcloud.com/bambi-17

RAW
0 Replies

hgrappin

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 05:47 pm
@dauer,
yo yu a bitch lemme hit it hard
ima crazy white boy
yuh my first victim
i get pussy all day
eat **** nd lick em
so stay away
cuz i bite like a stray
aint no way
you can beat me read ma **** it make you sway
this is the day
my day
ima go crazy on dis **** so hit a lik an quit
yo job is hit
keep talking **** and ya jaw be split
no blood no crip
watch where you walk i kick ma feet out
you gon trip
you always slip but i let it flow
fresh out the box
these niggaz dnt know
0 Replies

hgrappin

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 05:51 pm
you stupid niggaz dnt now im here now i bring it down to the town with the muthafuckin wicked clown my shitdontneednospace
nigga this aint a race ima be here just in case
one o you muthas try to pop off
ill drop you all and rock yo jaw
take your girl rock her to
ima rock the whole world
i just got started hit me back
with some real ****
no fakies copy lines or splits
big words just dont hit
this is the end of what you call hip....
0 Replies

HatinOnOders

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 04:59 am
@Clary,
Look at you oders, Oding with man playing with dick like you we're ultramans fan, Man behind the screen is all sorts of wack playing as girl toon that's got Dick in it's cap. time for you to find somthing real, not pixal.
HatinOnOders

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 05:10 am
@HatinOnOders,
Guys be master batin all day, playing with dick till it decays get your hand of your cock grab more socks.
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 05:53 pm
my word play words are so OUT OF whack, that you can't even call me whack

anyone understand this word play/metaphor?
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:00 pm
@Bambino,
If your out of whack you don't have any whack meaning u can't be called whack
Bambino

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:30 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
back talk, to the point where you see the words comin out of my mouth and they read the words "back"

how bout this one?
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 06:41 pm
@Bambino,
Are you saying your getting ahead of yourself? Like you finish the whole sentence but they only see back?
Bambino

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 07:05 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
nahh. its like back "talk" so when im talkin all you see is the word "talk"

after that line im think bout adddin this

"yeah it's a complicated metaphor, just wait two years, then you'll start to clap"
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 07:29 pm
@Bambino,
Lol that's a perfect follow up
0 Replies

Bambino

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2012 06:44 pm
Alright
Anyone who has a mic, and recording software and is able to record. I am now working on a mixtape with an old friend who has connections to the website owner of "datpiff.com" where you can sell and release your mixtapes.

SO
I'm working on a 5 track mixtape. And I one I want some one to collab with. So hit me up if you have studio software. I have the beat that I can send to ya, the topic, etc.
0 Replies

charliesforce

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 11:27 am
@Bambino,
but Eminem said something something....Methaphors, it takes 2 minutes to get applause.

its pretty similar
0 Replies

charliesforce

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 11:28 am
guys im finally buying stuff for my studio and i just bought sony acid 8 music studio. Does anybody know if its any good as not many people use it?
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2012 11:46 am
@charliesforce,
U gonna post some lyrics soon? It's been forever and a day since u wrote anything on here