shutdownpow

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 07:04 pm
faction blasting attacking with no ration,,,its the pros bro discard your cons for better traction,,,i will spit this **** with dashing captions,,underlined so never undermine my macking...so hard to define my mental action,,,my respect for fakes is about as thin as napkins,,,inner peace like im steady dick wacking,,,tricks bragging they took me home for passionate action,,so i releive they weaves from tracking attachments,,,keep bragging i will keep swagging,,,ur pens dragging,,lagging like a west coast flight,,i got the beast flow right?,,,rhetorical respite historical i write deep fixtures,,,oracle fortitude creates deep blisters,,,im just playing,,,bb gone
0 Replies

shutdownpow

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 07:09 pm
@Bambino,
nice,,im happier than a fat bitch in a food aisle,,,lmaooooo
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2012 08:29 am
Thanks Guys that means alot I always appreciate when real rappers enjoy my stuff , Very Happy

Bambi im 24 homie - I actually choose not to go that direction ,
im just starting my independant label this month im getting the buisness license
and Im doing a Show tonight so I'll holla at you guys in a day or two its like 7 am here right now an im working a split today haha
theprofessor

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2012 08:39 am
@theprofessor,
http://soundcloud.com/milkboxkids/wanderingeye

yo Dudu C may have to hit up a slightly different beat i was pissed at my buddy so i made this track up quick time .... i can make a heavier club style beat for ya ...
0 Replies

kosoboy

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2012 11:00 pm
what up y'all straight up from Easter Europe looking for A clan kinda new to this rap battle. not the best but doesn't mean aint coming for ur pussy ass
smoke so much weed people tell me i get to stress , my hobby is fking sluts in the ass - can't forget the money cash and the guns and the gas onside hash
Furious Double Ty

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 12:14 am
Yeh sooonnnn yo **** you haha ,
Yo I'll be ******* ,,, riding these trains , **** the seats sitting on the ground , crazy thoughts running thru my brains , yeh this shits  fuckjng killing me and maby I am just a fuckjng Aussie wana be mc , but I don't give a **** got the middle finger up , yeh **** you **** , laughf all ya want yeh I couldn't give a **** , I'm doing this **** to keep mysleff from ******* up , 

Cause these drugs got a hold of me just like Satan and the government the worlds fucked there only looking for ways to **** u up , n cut u up watch ya back in pakky u might get smacked up and my raps are wack as **** but do I give a **** that's about the 5 th time iv said that so I'm giving up ,  cause really I do give a **** about the fam and the girl and thats for realllll no **** talking with out the beAt cubts looking like fucj ur skinny bro get stuck into the meat , But to many drugs will **** u up but not as much as your girl playing up , or having no cones ripping frees from
The dome eyes do red Satan on the phone, yeahhh ty smoke that conee!!! 

I didn't turn to drugs they turned to. Me , these feelings inside are ******* killing me I wana break free , no joke I was born to smoke and toke, stelling wasn't for me , but blazing up was , my mother allways told me don't hit no **** unless a **** hits you, sorry marrrr these days if you don't hit first , you could end up in the herse, and that shuts for real so many cunts wana fuckwith me  but when we face to face cunys act like they surrporting me 

Fake cunts can suck sum dick just like 360 check my swag bitchh I'll ******* screw your girl sending 360 in a real twirl , have a kid son 360 I hope it's a girl wahhtt 
Nah jokes 3"s a mad **** when he's 6 feet in the ground then whatttt cuntttttt, ha my style is so wack , weather I'm on the crack or not I'll still hit up ya spot , bah **** the crack only. Crack im getting is between ya girls legs ,, this shots starting to get wack time to shut the **** up , so have a good day cunts ,,, 

Thought i was gorn ha u thought wronge tys running down the street with your sluts thong screaming yo Damo pack me a ******* bonnng , my fav time of day is sitting down with the boys having mix since grade 6 puffing on that **** !!! Not giving a **** **** all you sluts for the front to the back , I'll smack your heart out your back not spitting crap bitchh I'm on some reall shittt
Furious Double Ty

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 12:20 am
@Furious Double Ty,
Im after some feed back ,
0 Replies

Furious Double Ty

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 12:22 am
@kosoboy,
I'll battle
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 05:00 am
@Furious Double Ty,
Your kind of all over the place and your rhyme scheme is simple you lack pure metaphors and I assume you don't actually smoke crack weed and tap bitches and if you do u don't need to rap about it thats the kind of stuff that's ruining hip hop no hate just real talk homie
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 05:04 am
@kosoboy,
Like I said to furious simple rhyme words/schemes you lack metaphors and your probably a poser if u say u **** sluts in the ass and smoke grass and If u aren't you don't need to rap about here we study bein true mcs show some respect and we'll teach u stuff if not we'll bury u no hate just real talk
kosoboy

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 10:10 am
@Furious Double Ty,
go first
0 Replies

kosoboy

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 11:02 am
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
white u ever thought of stop asking for to much cock to suck
you stupid ass mather ******/ why don't u switch ur game/
instead of being stupid faget just for the fame
like taking black cocksss/ acting all gangsta/ smiling like a fag/
uglie mather fker/ they won't do u with out a bag over ur head/
its a wrong game to do for bread/move on bitch
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 01:40 pm
@kosoboy,
Son you couldn't kill a track if you snapped a railroad in half
Kosoboy wtf kinda name is that?
I'm gonna wait till you have a better day
Cuz so far This featherweight rhymes like he's in second grade
I've beaten you in several ways
Bambino

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 08:06 pm
is about to draw the line and for you to cross it, thats a mountain that i doubt u wanna climb..

Crooked I line. Whooa ****.
kosoboy

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 08:17 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
forget killing tracks / forget railroads in half
Questing is why u wanting me to damage ur health
you need to stop being a fool and continue ur top class head giving school/

Bambino

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 08:23 pm
@Bambino,
I meant

*I hit the whole so hard like my Peter...Son

Crooked I from Slaughterhouse.
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 08:34 pm
@kosoboy,
1.half of the words u used were from my verse
2.u didn't rhyme anything with health?
3. From what I just read u said the people in my school are smart or that the girls give good head how is that an insult?

Give me something to work with if you want a response aha
WhiteMofoMonkysmugla

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 08:35 pm
@Bambino,
"most rappers know I'm vegan no point beefin"
Bambino

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 08:46 pm
@kosoboy,
Forget you, why are you even sayin' tracks?
You and tracks? You should be layin' on them tracks
Choo, choo, here comes your last breath
Why are you rappin' son, your mouth is still on your momma's breast
Wow, nice last line, wish it made sense
****, dude come out, quit hidin' behind that fence
But Whitey don't need my help, not today
I let him solve this in a non-violent way

Bambino

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 08:48 pm
@WhiteMofoMonkysmugla,
Ahah, vegan. It has to do with veggies and you said no point in beefin'.... Shiitttt.