charliesforce

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 06:02 pm
@ Tic Tac Nic,
you just got a writers block, lack of inspiration.
Tke a couple days out, explore your mind, listen to some true lyrcists...none wacka flocka or soulja boy or gucci mane etc.
Your be kool in no time
Peace
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 06:33 pm
@charliesforce,
You should be called chartruthforce because you speak the truth more often than what you lie!

Not that this is empirical truth but it is something to think about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA_xXWSXyFI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_CS-SxB3xI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feature=related&hl=iw&v=Q7_R1EBqSFM
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 01:23 pm
honour respect
upon ur neck
theconcert dep
the conquer'd best
on
the monsters breath
chomp on yur chest
who conjured death
U, Concerned? Yes!
truth spawn words Yes!
truth bong herbs zest
booth on earth ,Guess?
groups bong herbs Yep

gone work
on search
get my song heard

ya'll smoking the wrong herbs

spit the paralysis lubricant , if you cant, develop analysis
of this mutant, rapsutin rasp makes ya gasp nostradomus when he raps, mustard gas on the these bitches turn um to hot dogs, burning up , from voltage turning up,slurring strut,
his words have swagger,jager, ceaser , twelve daggers in the back of ur leaders with strings attached for my leisure,no strings attached cash in ur visa,make a pass past passin supersayin blast blastin amassin on her face, ass n waist , hows that taste a passion?
take you to a place past passion !
don-zailla

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 08:28 pm
all u fake niggaz need hush up, clashin n battelin like shut the **** up
im sick of these bitchez spittin, dissin then they be ass lickin
talkin **** like they be eatin **** of next man's as they shittin
ur a victim bout get rolled on as we draw shanks, then slit him
real niggaz feel this real **** n if u dont n diss then u a real bitch
cause i speak from the heart, fight like a spar, speed like a car
ur like a little jack russle as im a pitbull terrier, am more scarrier
u be running away in the dark, but faint when u hear my dogs bark
i be back relaxin wid blunts sparked, accross the park with henisey
i smell jelousy from my enimese as they creep steadily
imma spray an uzi watch the **** blast cause its deadly
niggaz is mad at me, why..? cause i hit there niggaz heavily!!!

just few lines i dropped!
XFREEXWORLDX

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 06:58 pm
@don-zailla,
My words spill Truth casting perp sparks/
Striking u burnt up crushin ur feather heart/
Kuz u already know Im poisionous like deadly arts/
So why u **** with me?/
Talking like a G??..Please/
U sparing shook like Im a gorrilla shaking ur knees/
Just accept it ur gonna win/
After I leave u gory n bloody faceless with no grin/
And I walk home sad happy that lost to a mad female wit shorts bloody and thin/
that cant take any jokes cuz U just Too Damn Sensitive/
Face the facts Ur just a winner/
But not a Liver.....
soulless

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 04:02 am
@theprofessor,
so let me tell you how this **** go's im sittin down here in what i call my padded cell thinkin its hell might as well people always doubtin me shoutin at me is it me or is it reality?it cant be but it must be cuz every day im layin in my bed with a gun to my hed cuz im fed up with this life i led up you need to get off my case before i blast a hole in your face or end up with another suicide case let me catch another case hold on i open my brief case and see your face now look at my face and tell me how am i what if i were to die would you cry i dont know if i should do it **** it screw it you know it would happen when i started takeing all these drugs i went from pills ta weed ta crack and now im right back were i started with a pen in my head were am i at **** damn you just dont understand im just in way to much pain but im goin to eat this **** just like i eat a bitch so what is there to throw away obviously not **** cuz everybodys always dissin mywhy dont you listen to me and take note of what i got to say but you probably wont cuz ur to busy dissin me just no im goin to be me and thats all i can be my life is fucked up but how can i make it better in this cold ass weather im thinkin i should die but before i go i got to get high for this ride so i start walkin down the dark street ill i no and see is this bitch ass mother ****** lookin back at me you dont no me or even want to get to test my family that i have on these streets you dont no whats under my hoodie ill leave you dead in a ditch an have your bitch ridin my dick cuz im sick reppin that east side wicked **** ill **** any bitch with a disease you can call me sick you can say i aint right in the head but just no ill leave you dead in your bed with a gun to ur girls head as shes givin me head bitch i dont give a **** cuz im bout to hit another line and spit another live cuz whats jumpin on my is way to fucked up ....ok...they say money is the motive i say grab a gun reload it put it to your head and unload it now thats what i call blowin ya mind right so here i come aiming straight at ur girl ya body i will kill yeah mother ****** that real how about i stab you in the spleen then you might no what i mean if i ever heard of ya i might murder ya cuz with the **** i spit cuz its like acid i blasted a hole right through you now do you want to step to the best an take a shot at my chest when i spit my flows there sick an wicked i picked it straight out of ya brain im fuckin insane when ur crew steps to mine your goin to get put to shame cuz ill eat you like a cannibal cuz im an animal im sick as **** and i dont care what you got ta say but you better say what you want ta say before i start to spray **** whats you got ta say???
soulless

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 04:26 am
@wocka flocka,
so let me tell you how this **** go's im sittin down here in what i call my padded cell thinkin its hell might as well people always doubtin me shoutin at me is it me or is it reality?it cant be but it must be cuz every day im layin in my bed with a gun to my hed cuz im fed up with this life i led up you need to get off my case before i blast a hole in your face or end up with another suicide case let me catch another case hold on i open my brief case and see your face now look at my face and tell me how am i what if i were to die would you cry i dont know if i should do it **** it screw it you know it would happen when i started takeing all these drugs i went from pills ta weed ta crack and now im right back were i started with a pen in my head were am i at **** damn you just dont understand im just in way to much pain but im goin to eat this **** just like i eat a bitch so what is there to throw away obviously not **** cuz everybodys always dissin mywhy dont you listen to me and take note of what i got to say but you probably wont cuz ur to busy dissin me just no im goin to be me and thats all i can be my life is fucked up but how can i make it better in this cold ass weather im thinkin i should die but before i go i got to get high for this ride so i start walkin down the dark street ill i no and see is this bitch ass mother ****** lookin back at me you dont no me or even want to get to test my family that i have on these streets you dont no whats under my hoodie ill leave you dead in a ditch an have your bitch ridin my dick cuz im sick reppin that east side wicked **** ill **** any bitch with a disease you can call me sick you can say i aint right in the head but just no ill leave you dead in your bed with a gun to ur girls head as shes givin me head bitch i dont give a **** cuz im bout to hit another line and spit another live cuz whats jumpin on my is way to fucked up ....ok...they say money is the motive i say grab a gun reload it put it to your head and unload it now thats what i call blowin ya mind right so here i come aiming straight at ur girl ya body i will kill yeah mother ****** that real how about i stab you in the spleen then you might no what i mean if i ever heard of ya i might murder ya cuz with the **** i spit cuz its like acid i blasted a hole right through you now do you want to step to the best an take a shot at my chest when i spit my flows there sick an wicked i picked it straight out of ya brain im fuckin insane when ur crew steps to mine your goin to get put to shame cuz ill eat you like a cannibal cuz im an animal im sick as **** and i dont care what you got ta say but you better say what you want ta say before i start to spray **** whats you got ta say????
0 Replies

soulless

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 04:57 am
@MC GODDESS ,
so let me tell you how this **** go's im sittin down here in what i call my padded cell thinkin its hell might as well people always doubtin me shoutin at me is it me or is it reality?it cant be but it must be cuz every day im layin in my bed with a gun to my hed cuz im fed up with this life i led up you need to get off my case before i blast a hole in your face or end up with another suicide case let me catch another case hold on i open my brief case and see your face now look at my face and tell me how am i what if i were to die would you cry i dont know if i should do it **** it screw it you know it would happen when i started takeing all these drugs i went from pills ta weed ta crack and now im right back were i started with a pen in my head were am i at **** damn you just dont understand im just in way to much pain but im goin to eat this **** just like i eat a bitch so what is there to throw away obviously not **** cuz everybodys always dissin mywhy dont you listen to me and take note of what i got to say but you probably wont cuz ur to busy dissin me just no im goin to be me and thats all i can be my life is fucked up but how can i make it better in this cold ass weather im thinkin i should die but before i go i got to get high for this ride so i start walkin down the dark street ill i no and see is this bitch ass mother ****** lookin back at me you dont no me or even want to get to test my family that i have on these streets you dont no whats under my hoodie ill leave you dead in a ditch an have your bitch ridin my dick cuz im sick reppin that east side wicked **** ill **** any bitch with a disease you can call me sick you can say i aint right in the head but just no ill leave you dead in your bed with a gun to ur girls head as shes givin me head bitch i dont give a **** cuz im bout to hit another line and spit another live cuz whats jumpin on my is way to fucked up ....ok...they say money is the motive i say grab a gun reload it put it to your head and unload it now thats what i call blowin ya mind right so here i come aiming straight at ur girl ya body i will kill yeah mother ****** that real how about i stab you in the spleen then you might no what i mean if i ever heard of ya i might murder ya cuz with the **** i spit cuz its like acid i blasted a hole right through you now do you want to step to the best an take a shot at my chest when i spit my flows there sick an wicked i picked it straight out of ya brain im fuckin insane when ur crew steps to mine your goin to get put to shame cuz ill eat you like a cannibal cuz im an animal im sick as **** and i dont care what you got ta say but you better say what you want ta say before i start to spray **** whats you got ta say?????

0 Replies

soulless

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 04:59 am
@MC GODDESS ,
so let me tell you how this **** go's im sittin down here in what i call my padded cell thinkin its hell might as well people always doubtin me shoutin at me is it me or is it reality?it cant be but it must be cuz every day im layin in my bed with a gun to my hed cuz im fed up with this life i led up you need to get off my case before i blast a hole in your face or end up with another suicide case let me catch another case hold on i open my brief case and see your face now look at my face and tell me how am i what if i were to die would you cry i dont know if i should do it **** it screw it you know it would happen when i started takeing all these drugs i went from pills ta weed ta crack and now im right back were i started with a pen in my head were am i at **** damn you just dont understand im just in way to much pain but im goin to eat this **** just like i eat a bitch so what is there to throw away obviously not **** cuz everybodys always dissin mywhy dont you listen to me and take note of what i got to say but you probably wont cuz ur to busy dissin me just no im goin to be me and thats all i can be my life is fucked up but how can i make it better in this cold ass weather im thinkin i should die but before i go i got to get high for this ride so i start walkin down the dark street ill i no and see is this bitch ass mother ****** lookin back at me you dont no me or even want to get to test my family that i have on these streets you dont no whats under my hoodie ill leave you dead in a ditch an have your bitch ridin my dick cuz im sick reppin that east side wicked **** ill **** any bitch with a disease you can call me sick you can say i aint right in the head but just no ill leave you dead in your bed with a gun to ur girls head as shes givin me head bitch i dont give a **** cuz im bout to hit another line and spit another live cuz whats jumpin on my is way to fucked up ....ok...they say money is the motive i say grab a gun reload it put it to your head and unload it now thats what i call blowin ya mind right so here i come aiming straight at ur girl ya body i will kill yeah mother ****** that real how about i stab you in the spleen then you might no what i mean if i ever heard of ya i might murder ya cuz with the **** i spit cuz its like acid i blasted a hole right through you now do you want to step to the best an take a shot at my chest when i spit my flows there sick an wicked i picked it straight out of ya brain im fuckin insane when ur crew steps to mine your goin to get put to shame cuz ill eat you like a cannibal cuz im an animal im sick as **** and i dont care what you got ta say but you better say what you want ta say before i start to spray **** whats you got ta say???????????

soulless

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 05:00 am
@XFREEXWORLDX,
so let me tell you how this **** go's im sittin down here in what i call my padded cell thinkin its hell might as well people always doubtin me shoutin at me is it me or is it reality?it cant be but it must be cuz every day im layin in my bed with a gun to my hed cuz im fed up with this life i led up you need to get off my case before i blast a hole in your face or end up with another suicide case let me catch another case hold on i open my brief case and see your face now look at my face and tell me how am i what if i were to die would you cry i dont know if i should do it **** it screw it you know it would happen when i started takeing all these drugs i went from pills ta weed ta crack and now im right back were i started with a pen in my head were am i at **** damn you just dont understand im just in way to much pain but im goin to eat this **** just like i eat a bitch so what is there to throw away obviously not **** cuz everybodys always dissin mywhy dont you listen to me and take note of what i got to say but you probably wont cuz ur to busy dissin me just no im goin to be me and thats all i can be my life is fucked up but how can i make it better in this cold ass weather im thinkin i should die but before i go i got to get high for this ride so i start walkin down the dark street ill i no and see is this bitch ass mother ****** lookin back at me you dont no me or even want to get to test my family that i have on these streets you dont no whats under my hoodie ill leave you dead in a ditch an have your bitch ridin my dick cuz im sick reppin that east side wicked **** ill **** any bitch with a disease you can call me sick you can say i aint right in the head but just no ill leave you dead in your bed with a gun to ur girls head as shes givin me head bitch i dont give a **** cuz im bout to hit another line and spit another live cuz whats jumpin on my is way to fucked up ....ok...they say money is the motive i say grab a gun reload it put it to your head and unload it now thats what i call blowin ya mind right so here i come aiming straight at ur girl ya body i will kill yeah mother ****** that real how about i stab you in the spleen then you might no what i mean if i ever heard of ya i might murder ya cuz with the **** i spit cuz its like acid i blasted a hole right through you now do you want to step to the best an take a shot at my chest when i spit my flows there sick an wicked i picked it straight out of ya brain im fuckin insane when ur crew steps to mine your goin to get put to shame cuz ill eat you like a cannibal cuz im an animal im sick as **** and i dont care what you got ta say but you better say what you want ta say before i start to spray **** whats you got ta say?

Tic Tac Nic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 07:28 am
Awwwwwwwwwwww ****!!!!!!! AWWWWWWW ****!!!!!!
Alright Im feelin better

Now who wanted to battle me again.....?
0 Replies

XFREEXWORLDX

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 11:07 am
@soulless ,
Hahaha nice introduction/
but my jingle senses tell me you frontin/
Talkin like you crazy or somethin/
But really u just another insecure female gettin Nothin/
talkin like u a sick bitch/
yea i believe u.. it explains why people call you an ass hitch/
takin it with bitches like a bitch kuz u know you aint down/
come on bitch just lose the frown/
tryin to act hard....Bitch please.. u aint new to this town/
clownin with that make up on ur face..u just a souless clown/
soulless??U know u just a fat bitch depressed that Chows ice down like a whale hound/
So quit actin fake/
actin hard on the corner by night sellin nightstand flap cakes/
but by day U just a bitch workin with a mop and rake/
just an example of a disgrace/
tryin to talk like an ace/
but in the end u just another retarded nut case/
making news paper headlines with a picture of your dead priceless puss face/
Sayin "another soulless Bitch died eating ice cream with mase"......
0 Replies

Trollfaic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 06:20 pm
Guys i can freestyle too
check it out
un
un
yo
I'm about to get rid of some hoes, it's simple
I'm quick to murder ink with lead and i aint talkin' bout a pencil
Lookit what the **** you done got into
I see you found yo niche, you just a bitch wit a menstrol
Claimin' you a murderer and you spelled it wrong
You put 'e' before the 'd' cuz that's all you on
You on Pac's dick, you a regular guy
If Pac was still alive you would never get by
All you do is cry, bitch keep it real
Life is more than imitating niggaz and eatin' pills
And kind of muthafucka ruins three deals
That another nigga got you, they didn't see skills
And I ain't playin', you a brother gettin' cheated
And Ja Rule be prayin' on his cover cuz he need it
And all you niggaz hatin', shut you mouths
It's just that real niggaz ain't buyin' that **** y'all put out
[Obie Trice]
Do-ra-mi, but we don't sing muhfuckas
So Murder Inc. do ya thing muhfuckas
You've unleashed on a team who expects nothin' less
Than R&B comin' from that regime
Regime it's a little extreme
Neck and necks with soldiers, muhfuckin' Marines
Ja sold his soul to sing
Weave eye-witness team on the tv screen, chase the greed
Now that you've embraced the green
Don't **** with the triple beams
You's a muthafuckin actor slash Pac impersonatin' rapper
Slash Billie Holliday how it happen?
Artist for Repetuar saw him in action
Pac assassination Def Jam grabbed him
Told him reinact him, you go platinum
They seen it for sure, I know that Afina Shakur
Don't enjoy Jeffery Atkins reinactin' her boy
So I'm click-clackin' this toy
Mash and destroy, Shady
Aftermath and Detroit muthafuckas

[Chorus]
[Eminem]
Do-ra-me, fa-so-la-ti-da
Don't blame me cuz you lost your boss's spot
Mama-say-mama-sa-ma-macosa
Ja quit playin' knock it off you're not 2Pac
Don't make me, too hot and you're not
Shootin' at me, with the only shot you got
Ja quit playin' knock it off you're not 2Pac
You'll get popped poppin' all that **** you pop

[Verse 2]
[Kuniva]
Now we can get past the mean mugs and get to the slugs
To the greivance and the cryin' and the intimate hugs
We don't take you serious nigga you shook you half of a half-way crook, get off X dick, go sing a hook nigga
And you can't replace the late greal one
And when you gone you only gon' be the late fake one
Nigga please, stick to the script
before the guns stick to the clip, and Benzino you ain't **** but a bitch
Fuckin' old ass ignorant innocent lookin' senior citizen
Built up, slap you like Grimace, all sensitive
Wait a minute, hold on
Is it me or do he look like a banana with braids and clothes on?
A bitch made man, now how you gonna connect with them short ass arms like a tyrannasaurus rex?
You niggaz can scream holler and curse
Go ahead and respond and pull that pen and pad up outta ya purse
[Proof]
Slim did it simple to get at the wankstas
He told me to let loose and spit at the gangstas
What up Gotti and this little war you pushed on
Put your ear to the ground for stucky and bush stones
What's wrong? Didn't think we strong with real niggaz?
Roll like a boss in the streets they still feel us
It's real business you ain't caught the concept
You talkin' nonsense to walk and find press
Contact was blown by Munsetta in The Source
Threaten at the boss you gon' see me on ya porch
Now Irv got the nerve to try to serve on us
But Detroit niggaz ?? and ain't scurred to bust
[Kon Artis]
Word to my nigga Bugs, punks like you get beat up
Stomped unconcious and smacked with the heater
This rap cookie monster gets jabbed in the tonsils with dicks so much that he should be fixed with a vagina
Who's behind ya? Cadillic Pac or that transvestite who dress like a Lil Kim fox, her chest like a little windbox
press tight on the trigger of this glock
Swallow that little **** you got left to help you eat
You knock Pac's songs without love to help you sleep
You got shot in your video tryin mock Pac
You 'Mockaveli', get your own identity
yeeee
i write all my own ****
i didnt copy this from a lyrics website
don-zailla

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 06:51 pm
@soulless ,
ayo nigga, i was spittin reality no fakin so dont start/
u the mofo with no heart so bitch dont try parr/
ur bars dont spark, they aint visible as mine glow in dark/
an i didnt even **** with u, the only 1 who fucks u is the 1 stick dick in u/
so yh beg please, get on ur knees and make urself bleed/
dont breath, benefit the earth by not breathin/
we leave u bleedin so hardcore like u been fucked by a deamon/
call urself a man but be screamin like girl gettin her pussy squeezed in/
and u wont win cause this wasn't even a rap bar contest/
just u tryin **** with the best, i'll make ur rap career dead/
u aint blessed, u a pussy eatin boy angry cause u gettin no credz/
ya bars rhyme less, i'd confess u must have stress/
u got nothin better to say thats why u try battle to solve ur mess...
0 Replies

Tic Tac Nic

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:05 pm
@Trollfaic,
If you didn't copy then why does it say "Obie Trice, Kuniva, and Eminem" between each verse and chorus? You is....nevermind.
0 Replies

Illustraight

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 05:11 am
@Trollfaic,
Trolls, you should be sued for copyright theft, pal
You missed out Hailie’s bits, which were the good parts that you left out
I still find it hard to walk over the bridge
‘Cause I have to pay the toll in case this “Troll” throws a fit
He still wants some fat lean, always lookin’ for that meat
Otherwise he’s gonna stay there with a look that is mad mean
Speakin’ that inexplicable jargon
But wait – if he’s a Troll, doesn’t he live in the garden?
No, wait, that's gnomes! Sorry, dude, I do beg for your pardon
Now watch me as I'm viciously wreckin' this munchkin
He’s a counterfeit rapper, THAT I can openly state
Claim that he’s real, but we all know that he’s “faic”
I’m sure that there’s Proof that this guy’s a Kuniva
He’s a Kon Artis, but he Swift-ly denies it to hide it
Bizarre as it may sound, he’s the slyest of liars
I’m the highest of fliers, while you die by the nicest
Blow you off like gas in its first stage, prior to fire
But when I add the heat, I make you bright like a lighter
I’ll keep spittin’ ‘til I die or retire, wrinkled and faint
But my grandson will relight the candle to rekindle the flame
Set this “Troll” on fire, make his hair come up straight
‘Cause he’s a dimwit, with too much hairs on his plate
He eats humans, I earn the bones
Soon as I put the light to this Troll, he gets turned to stone!
Lildaddy1

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:06 am
Battlin me again, I think you’re delirious
You suck so bad, I can’t even take you serious

You rap worse than Miley Cyrus.
Now you’re gonna lose to a kid that’s Irish.
We’re the whitest country the world’s ever had
Losin to one of us, that’s just sad.

You only talk **** when you’re safe at your computer.
I think now it’s time for you to get neutered

I use the same rhymes every time, according to you.
You might wanna check your facts, all my lyrics are brand new.
You don’t know what you’re talkin bout, you don’t have a clue.
It’s all out my head, its comin out of the blue.

White face and red cheeks, looks like you got a fever.
And your teeth look like one of your parents was a beaver.

I’ll go forever, and keep rhymes comin all day,
Am I gonna stop soon? Son you better pray.

Cause I’ll ruin your reputation and I’ll mess with you’re head.
I’ll embarrass you so bad that you’ll wish you were dead.

You like to act like you're 50 Cent
But in the gym locker room you're always pitchin tents.

You say I’m gay, but I want you to pause it.
I’m still waitin on you to come out of the closet.

Losin to Reed, then me, and now me again.
You getting your *** kicked is becoming a trend.

I got enough rhymes to go on for years,
But if I don’t stop now, you’re gonna be in tears.

I beat you again, but I don’t think you learned,
When you **** with me, then you’re gonna get burned
soulless

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 02:00 pm
@dauer,
so let me tell you how this **** go's im sittin down here in what i call my padded cell thinkin its hell might as well people always doubtin me shoutin at me is it me or is it reality?it cant be but it must be cuz every day im layin in my bed with a gun to my hed cuz im fed up with this life i led up you need to get off my case before i blast a hole in your face or end up with another suicide case let me catch another case hold on i open my brief case and see your face now look at my face and tell me how am i what if i were to die would you cry i dont know if i should do it **** it screw it you know it would happen when i started takeing all these drugs i went from pills ta weed ta crack and now im right back were i started with a pen in my head were am i at **** damn you just dont understand im just in way to much pain but im goin to eat this **** just like i eat a bitch so what is there to throw away obviously not **** cuz everybodys always dissin mywhy dont you listen to me and take note of what i got to say but you probably wont cuz ur to busy dissin me just no im goin to be me and thats all i can be my life is fucked up but how can i make it better in this cold ass weather im thinkin i should die but before i go i got to get high for this ride so i start walkin down the dark street ill i no and see is this bitch ass mother ****** lookin back at me you dont no me or even want to get to test my family that i have on these streets you dont no whats under my hoodie ill leave you dead in a ditch an have your bitch ridin my dick cuz im sick reppin that east side wicked **** ill **** any bitch with a disease you can call me sick you can say i aint right in the head but just no ill leave you dead in your bed with a gun to ur girls head as shes givin me head bitch i dont give a **** cuz im bout to hit another line and spit another live cuz whats jumpin on my is way to fucked up ....ok...they say money is the motive i say grab a gun reload it put it to your head and unload it now thats what i call blowin ya mind right so here i come aiming straight at ur girl ya body i will kill yeah mother ****** that real how about i stab you in the spleen then you might no what i mean if i ever heard of ya i might murder ya cuz with the **** i spit cuz its like acid i blasted a hole right through you now do you want to step to the best an take a shot at my chest when i spit my flows there sick an wicked i picked it straight out of ya brain im fuckin insane when ur crew steps to mine your goin to get put to shame cuz ill eat you like a cannibal cuz im an animal im sick as **** and i dont care what you got ta say but you better say what you want ta say before i start to spray **** whats you got ta say?
0 Replies

Tic Tac Nic

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 03:34 pm
@Lildaddy1,
Isn't that MY rap? WHY IS PEOPLE STEALIN' ****?!????!!?!?!??!?!!?!
charliesforce

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 06:52 pm
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

Homeless with no hope, insanity's hes battling
Phoneless and hes broke, Familys abandoned him
Hes traveling and ravaging through bags to find a can of drink
Whats happening
Its sad to think this man had been a happy kid
Now he lives with vagabonds, the ones we all just trample on
Imagine being frowned upon coz the ground is what your mounted on
Whilst your begging for a pound, The pressure just keeps adding on

0 Replies