MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:37 pm
yo ok eryk thats battle's finished we both hit 2 verses so you wanna judge this man ? yo solja it was a gd battle but dont underestimate me and start hating cos then ill only be slating
yo so who is gnna judge this then
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:38 pm
lol this nigga thinks i stole my lyrics...ight im bout to spit...
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

FUKKING HELL BRUV IT A RAP LMAO DONT TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY LMAO SAFE BRO AND CHILL
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

MC TrikstR wrote:
yo ok eryk thats battle's finished we both hit 2 verses so you wanna judge this man ? yo solja it was a gd battle but dont underestimate me and start hating cos then ill only be slating
yo so who is gnna judge this then

i only went 1time, i get my 2nd round punk it aint ova
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:40 pm
and its like midnight here so im going now ill hit back at w.e shitt u decide to submit ill finish you although i aready killed you in that last rap
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:41 pm
lmao yo ite then go ahead ttake it then it all over then yeah and we'll have eryk judge it
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:57 pm
iight here we go...

Nigga you got twisters cuz all im seein is funnel cakes, the only flames i see from u r the ones on easy bakes//u rnt on the same level as me man, ill put ur ass to rest worse then the sand man//come see me and ill show you wassup, 2 shots from a glock and ya ass will choke up//dont act a thug cuz ur rhymes rnt ill, i see more talent in Dr. Phill// you need some time to hang wit me, cuz u cant rock the mic like a tru mc// now you wanna act hard well thats coo i guess, conciderin u never seen a womans breast// yeah i called u retarted and thats the truth, you been chokin on your words since i cussed at you//hows it feel to get ripped by a 14 year old, i gotta royal flush nigga u might as well fold//hey man im sorry neva meant to make u cry, i cant believe im killin a retarted guy//i mean dude dont even kno whos rick james, you hatin on my rhymes casue all of urs r all the same//now my man atleast ya gay ass didnt choke, but ur name matches u cuz ur rhymes r a joke//like will smith im fresh but ima hustla like cassidy, u aint ready for this child prophecy//yo nigga u shouldnt of eva opened that door, cuz im mor powerful then the fantastic 4//well this battle is ova i embarrassed u dude, i jus ate ya ass up like sum free food//hate to end this battle so soon, i jus whipped ya ass from florida to the moon...

good battle homey, not sure who won yet Very Happy
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 05:00 pm
lol yeah your **** u busted was tight Wink but i take it i cant spit back????
**** it fair do'es we'll just av to wait for the judges but gd battle bro respect
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 05:00 pm
and btw im only 14 too lol but if i can spit back just say gimme a shout
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 05:02 pm
MC TrikstR wrote:
and btw im only 14 too lol but if i can spit back just say gimme a shout

welll that was final rap i thought, i went 2x u went 2x...so idk
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 05:03 pm
yo I'll judge this battle, you guys post your raps agian, post all the raps, and so i can read them over and make my rulin' also post the votin' structue? if you guys want an mvp, let me know.
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 05:04 pm
yeah fair play bro just who gnna judge ??? im going now solja do us a favour and edit all our raps so its easier for who evers judging
peace out
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 05:06 pm
this is my 1st tru battle on this site, so trikstr can u set this up for us? and yeah i guess u can do an mvp...although idk what dat is conciderin it was 1v1 lol
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 05:08 pm
mc trikstrs raps:
Quote:
I'm gonna creep pon the riddim like a spider //nuff of the mine // yeah finish u of minor //I'm a cold rider // girl finder // now I'm gonna hit her with a sixtyniner // draw for my niner // bet you thought I was a first timer // Iam the roll deep ryhmer // I allways said I was gonna be a chart climber // my raps none sublimer // but solja this is too easy // who cares if your from the NYC // im rapping for the mutha fukking GB // **** ive heard better in a bee G // step to me there's none braver // but i read your 1st lyric had me cracked up like the show frasier // ill be killing you have you scream out mercy // but ill keep kicking your ass back to nursery // but now im spitting out monoxide // more poisonous than hydroxide // i could just change to acidic // flow with action packed more than the 'chronicle of riddick' // but look at the sedistic // im going ballistic // this spit simplistic // but if you decided to hit back at least make it realistic // anything you hit back // ill make it sound wack.

Quote:
yeah i dont need your props // heres the phone call the cops // cos now im pulling out all the stops // all that shitt was copy and pasted // that wernt even gd enuff to be rated // if your gonna paste is at least make sure it's updated // but now im all elated // whilst i watch you submit this whilst you were sedated // so ill take you to the grave of punchliner // but i encrypted it with punchminor // raps gnna have you bending back like a recliner // but who da fucc is this rick james // just 1 of your made up names // but im spitting lyrics up in flames // but you tooka wrong turn to let me explode // cos now ima finish you this is now bestowed // what the ****'s up with this 'ish' // u smell like a pusE so i think you mean 'fish' // you and your lyrics are small dont even deserve to be in a main dish // never mind a side dish // you beating me yeah all you need to do is beleive in a wish // yeah all i need is a ladder to descend to hell // cos no1 sucks on there dadda's bell // and now you think your big // ill come down and save ya with my drill rig // and then you say im retarded // **** ill have it discarded // atom bombs falling your bombarded // you were always unguarded // and i took it unregarded // and now i got down syndrome // retarded or not i own this dome // and btw wheres your b/f having your twosome // oops my bad yeah peoples there a gaysome // yeah and im **** with you MC FOO // why should i battle you // ill put you up against winnie the pooh // either way he still got more game than you // up and compared to you he a real G // not lyrically worse than a bee G // just remmeber your battling MC TrikstR // send me your wave // ill hit it back with my twister // leave you with a 100 water blister // and here i am rapping im your fuccing transistor // im the reason you gotta sister // shitt i think i ripped you up enough // the **** i just spit was some raw stuff // man you thought you were gd but i called your bluff // man your done thats enough

UnKnOwN SoLjA's Raps:
Quote:
hey nice rap i give u props, concidering just yesterday u found out how to match your sox//this man dont even know his 1st name, i dont need to rap he puts himself to shame//now cmon kid u kno the truth, u dropped outta hishskool as a youth//you a dumb piece of **** with no education, your free style was the most obvious demonstration//back up close your eyes never let me see you cry, cuz ill wash u up with tidal waves and hang you up to dry//dont try to act touch wit a keyboard in front of you, cuz i bet u cant even beat lil romeo dude//dont try to cover up the fact that you got down syndrome, **** your momma the only one that thinks u look handsome//retarted ass standin up here actin coo, you aint ready for this mc foo//dont try to pull them bs games, cuz ill slap u cross the face harder then rick james (AHA)//now what you tryna do now, who you tryna b now, what you gonna do now//you gonna choke up now? you gonna smoke up now? you gonna hold up now?//this battle was over before it started, of course i can beat a dude that keeps his hair parted//can u smell that cuz im the ish, im ready for the big leagues u jus side dish//nigga you aint ready for this risin mc, you gon need mor then a ladder to even SEE ME!// NOW BACK UP AND LET THE KID EXPLODE, IMA DROP THIS MIC AND LET THIS BITCH ERODE!!!

Quote:
Nigga you got twisters cuz all im seein is funnel cakes, the only flames i see from u r the ones on easy bakes//u rnt on the same level as me man, ill put ur ass to rest worse then the sand man//come see me and ill show you wassup, 2 shots from a glock and ya ass will choke up//dont act a thug cuz ur rhymes rnt ill, i see more talent in Dr. Phill// you need some time to hang wit me, cuz u cant rock the mic like a tru mc// now you wanna act hard well thats coo i guess, conciderin u never seen a womans breast// yeah i called u retarted and thats the truth, you been chokin on your words since i cussed at you//hows it feel to get ripped by a 14 year old, i gotta royal flush nigga u might as well fold//hey man im sorry neva meant to make u cry, i cant believe im killin a retarted guy//i mean dude dont even kno whos rick james, you hatin on my rhymes casue all of urs r all the same//now my man atleast ya gay ass didnt choke, but ur name matches u cuz ur name is a joke//like will smith im fresh but ima hustla like cassidy, u aint ready for this child prophecy//yo nigga u shouldnt of eva opened that door, cuz im mor powerful then the fantastic 4//well this battle is ova i embarrassed u dude, i jus ate ya ass up like sum free food//hate to end this battle so soon, i jus whipped ya ass from florida to the moon...

im not sure wut else to do lol
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 05:10 pm
yeah tru..so No MVP, pointless in one on one, I was MVP in the two battles i had 2:2, and i'm not braggin, it's not braggin' is it's true. lmao.. well I'm out, I'll judge if you guys post the raps aight. and the votin 'structure, post that tooo
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

lol dat covers it up and thats its eryk u got our raps
just rate em but make it quik cos im ina rush lol peace bro's
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

dr_eryk wrote:
yeah tru..so No MVP, pointless in one on one, I was MVP in the two battles i had 2:2, and i'm not braggin, it's not braggin' is it's true. lmao.. well I'm out, I'll judge if you guys post the raps aight. and the votin 'structure, post that tooo

wuts the votin structure man...im new
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 05:13 pm
VOTING STRUCTURE
Flow:
Structure:
Word-Play:
Metaphors:
Punches:
Personals:
Creativity:
Consistency:
Enjoyment:
VOTE:
Explination:
there ya go eryk quickly rate it all and judge it bruvs
0 Replies

fatal

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 07:20 pm
i am sure most of you are tired of writing down verses forever and ever, but i came up with a solution that is absolutely free. im me at pksoccerstar8. everyone here can download it and its free, all u need is a mic and speakers for your computer. its called ventrilo and what happens is that people all over the world can talk and i have a vent server for 100 people that we can use with perfect quality...
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 07:23 pm
fatal wrote:
i am sure most of you are tired of writing down verses forever and ever, but i came up with a solution that is absolutely free. im me at pksoccerstar8. everyone here can download it and its free, all u need is a mic and speakers for your computer. its called ventrilo and what happens is that people all over the world can talk and i have a vent server for 100 people that we can use with perfect quality...

jus wut i need, another downloaded file...im str8 homey
0 Replies