dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:48 pm
yo Unknown solja, who was that spit to? me? dont know what you gettin' into if it's to me.
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:49 pm
so anyone battle? I'm waitin' for a respond back << dats what you said but i was only messing bout i know what you can do but i was bored shitless but my bad man Sad let it slide or ride go ahead it up to you bro but i was jokin bout
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:49 pm
dr_eryk wrote:
yo Unknown solja, who was that spit to? me? dont know what you gettin' into if it's to me.

naw homey thats too trikstr or w/e that pussys name iz..me and u str8 right now.. :wink:
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:50 pm
and naw that spit was to me
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:51 pm
lol aight man, you unknown solja, you wanna battle when you and trickstR are done battlin'. don't worry I suck at rappin' so you'll probably win Wink lol.. right tricksta
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:52 pm
dr_eryk wrote:
lol aight man, you unknown solja, you wanna battle when you and trickstR are done battlin'. don't worry I suck at rappin' so you'll probably win Wink lol.. right tricksta

lol nigga i aint stupid i read ur **** lol
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:53 pm
erm coff coff yeah sure coff coff ull kill him solja **** i no im gnna choke on thses words lmao but yo its my spit
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:54 pm
lmao, **** aight man, so I'm guessin' you don't want to battle huh?
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:57 pm
dr_eryk wrote:
lmao, **** aight man, so I'm guessin' you don't want to battle huh?

i aint ready for u..that punk over ther thinks he nice but he aint...u nice tho homey, ill give u that.
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:00 pm
lmao, aight man, peace ya'll I have to bounce.
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:06 pm
who wanna battle real quick 4 fun 1rap
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:07 pm
idk, but this guy trikstr is a joke...yo whos gon judge this.. i wanna no b4 this shits done..
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:08 pm
uh quick will judge and eryk
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:09 pm
so wat u say how bout u spit 1st
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

punchliner13 wrote:

ok it aint ova yet tho, 1 mo round i think
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

punchliner13 wrote:

ok it aint ova yet tho, 1 mo round i think
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:10 pm
iight
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:19 pm
i wanna battle im bored
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:32 pm
yeah i dont need your props // heres the phone call the cops // cos now im pulling out all the stops // all that shitt was copy and pasted // that wernt even gd enuff to be rated // if your gonna paste is at least make sure it's updated // but now im all elated // whilst i watch you submit this whilst you were sedated // so ill take you to the grave of punchliner // but i encrypted it with punchminor // raps gnna have you bending back like a recliner // but who da fucc is this rick james // just 1 of your made up names // but im spitting lyrics up in flames // but you tooka wrong turn to let me explode // cos now ima finish you this is now bestowed // what the ****'s up with this 'ish' // u smell like a pusE so i think you mean 'fish' // you and your lyrics are small dont even deserve to be in a main dish // never mind a side dish // you beating me yeah all you need to do is beleive in a wish // yeah all i need is a ladder to descend to hell // cos no1 sucks on there dadda's bell // and now you think your big // ill come down and save ya with my drill rig // and then you say im retarded // **** ill have it discarded // atom bombs falling your bombarded // you were always unguarded // and i took it unregarded // and now i got down syndrome // retarded or not i own this dome // and btw wheres your b/f having your twosome // oops my bad yeah peoples there a gaysome // yeah and im fuckking with you MC FOO // why should i battle you // ill put you up against winnie the pooh // either way he still got more game than you // up and compared to you he a real G // not lyrically worse than a bee G // just remmeber your battling MC TrikstR // send me your wave // ill hit it back with my twister // leave you with a 100 water blister // and here i am rapping im your fuccing transistor // im the reason you gotta sister // shitt i think i ripped you up enough // the **** i just spit was some raw stuff // man you thought you were gd but i called your bluff // man your done thats enough
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 04:36 pm
woah woah woah woah woah....b4 i finish, u kno this man no good when he dont kno who rick james is!

LOL
0 Replies