MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:49 am
well done* i meant and original aboriginal just spit at prof and let him kill you afterwards yeah lol
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:51 am
I not battlin him he sed IF i need a battle 2 Holla @ him
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:54 am
YO TrikstR ill battle ya
0 Replies

faded and determined

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:15 am
punchliner 13 im punch ya lines 13 times
put ya rhymes on the street and stomp out ya lines
i give u 10 yrs u still tryin ta be on the level i am
u's a fruty bitch like tucan sam
0 Replies

faded and determined

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 03:19 am
dj quick kid keep my name out ya mouth chump u startin ta be a groupie seriously i just thought ya rhymes was bitch made damn u on me way too tough for me ta be weak and if i am weak get a petition signed or somtin from da post sayin im weak i bet 10 most of these dudes kno the boy ca spit and another thing is u lookin real beefy wit all the post too bad they mostly conversations bitch get a life
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 05:05 am
yo if ppl wanna get cocky lets battle i dont play i spray and settle it

the judges will be doc,dj,and trikstr

faded and determined
listen to this dissen sermon
i summon syrums
that sear like boiling cum
im number 1
im gonna unload my smoking gun
lyrical bullets youll catch one i guess thats done
no contest
i compress your chest with paranoid stress
im annoyed when mc's less than the profess
try and protest
that im not the best
my poems progress with speed
thats exceed your ability to read
the new breed
a devil seed
doing evil deeds
i dont need back up im the lead of this
i'll teach you to diss
through speach with fists
slit wrist decimate the dead
decapitate heads
you dont need hate just read into what i said
i already won
my foes know there done
no pun intended
send them to the mourge dead
im gonna shed some light on the subject
i may be able to write but to eject
something perfect
cause a biblical effect
im a sinnacle intallect
when i shackle a disected carcass
no evidence located at the car crash
its evident with my sediments i leave your jaw dislocated
each sentence intense underrated
you guys dense u need to be deflated
have you ever contimplated why
we get high
we die
we lie
we try to imply that we know
but thats not fo sho
heres my demo every word
every verb off the top of my head
i wont stop till what i have to say is said
i was made to fuc* wit you
hit you slit ya in two
any rapper doesnt matter who' i batter till u loose control of your blatter
your brain scatters
sayin youre madder
sprain my jaw shatterin your ryhmes
it only takes a few minutes of time
yo doc wanna put my jaw back in line
the way i take shots
shows fakes what they got
its not about the cd's u bought
it is about what you brought
i bring a hot technique
my styles unique
you get high well i speak
early in life
i experienced a knife
sent to cause strife
like a cheating wife
its hip hop
when the beats pop
hot lyrics dropped
youll see me on top
cream of the cop
have you scream stop
i cant take it
thats how i feel when ppl write fake ****
dont bite you cant take spit
your unfit to to write infinite scripts
you do better getting you ass ripped
go smoke glass an trip
im everlasting i wont quit
thats the last thing on my mind i admit
im gonna end this right lets see
if your not a biter battle me
faded and original i'll fight both mc's
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 06:44 am
yo eryk
all my spits and raps are **** , bollox , bullshit you name it lol what exactly do i need to improve on and how to become better
yeah maybe im sounding desperate but id appreciate it bro peace out
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 06:58 am
yo its ruthless well done kid and eryk. u won fair and square safe. yo professor u sure u judged rite. i pulled best punches i fort. lol well judes word stands. safe
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 07:11 am
YO THIS TO ORIGINAL

ok original youve only just been hatched // and now your gnna be just despatched // but you fukked with me ima have to imply // when im done dont bother to reply // unless you gotta ally // or something sick to supply // cos at the moment im already waving good bye // your justta cocky lil runt // but im not pulling out any stops cos im already in front // so go back to what you do best and suck on your mutha's cun*

yo cuz i didnt mean any offense just freestyling u get me so no need to get all vexed
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 07:14 am
**** i wouldnt even call it freestyling it were so unbeleivably ****
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 07:32 am
yo good battle ruthless and trickster respect as 4 u faded stop bein such a bitch about me usin ur name
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 07:35 am
yeah it was a gd battle kid and eryk all i need now is to improve on EVERYTHING lol i just dont know how to
and seriously is any of the spits i done any gd like truthfully ? cheerz bro peace
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 08:15 am
You wanna know my business I got things to do
People to meet, people to seeVery important matters to turn to A waste of time for me to try to burn you and talk a minute, you're not worth a conversation I speak intelligently, with information
Goin and flowin and showin, you're still growin adolescent with a childish mind Your brain is small, plus it's hard to find I need a microscope, to see a two-cent brain that don't think, when they rob and steal and rape and kill and murder their loved ones
Now put your brain in the guillotine Slice it to cold cuts, you're goin nuts ? original You wanna still battle me?You're better off in Hell, feel the flame
fire burn roast and toast Let me hear you scald, while I brag and boast I keep your brain on stand-by Cause it's the message, comin straight from the best now you know not to mess

fuk it you aint worth it original i already kiled you in that shitty 1st rap man your over
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 08:43 am
Power compactor, brain distractor//Droppin a bomb, right in your anal connector//Sector, vector, the lyric inspector//X-Ray vision, powerful spector
Lexor, Mechtor, Egor// yes yes y'all, and you don't stop//The rhythm I drop to hit the top to make your swing go pop//as I flow, pick up the micro'
Poem get hypo, tension as original//lyrical miracle, back to attack oneBlack one, white one, green one or blue one//Colorful sweet rhymes, I'm back to do one//or two of you, three of you, or four of you//
Five or six or seven, eleven of youWack MC's get back in the last line//yeah that means you original lmao//And wait on the mic, you think I'm ready to pass mine//Up in the kent, with clever ability//I know when to sting a brain, just like I'm a killer bee//Hittin em hard with the rhyme as the flame throw//Hardcore, softcore, and even the rainbow//
Polka-dot MC's, African, Indians//Spanish-American, mixed with Panamanian//Arabian Nubian, speak in Siberian//Japanese Chinese, and regular MC's//Preachers, teachers, and negative creatures//I roll and kick a rhyme, you grab your mic back//Sidewind and rattle like a snake I strike back//I chew your brain and, the monkey behind you//Your company management, the dummy who signed you//To pick up the slack but the hype ain't sellin many//records and tapes cause your rap ain't tellin any//metaphor phrases, things that amazes//me the next man,// no biter or innovator//
with lyrical instinct, you look like a duplicator//Bitin my style, nibblin on the big jock//With rhymes so tight, they keep your brain in the headlock//Count the one two three four five//I'm like like pushwagons, tag-teamin your dome// shut up ill bust you up throw you in a chrome

**** im sooo bored some1 rate it plz
peace out every1
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 08:57 am
8/10
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:17 am
YO dis is jus a quik shite rhyme

Now TrikstR u sayin i aint worth it, wot bout ur rhymin s***, man u aint Rele supposed 2 spit it jus a sayin if u no wot dat means, now man do wot ur muva tells ya 'GO EAT YOUR GREENS' coz ur blind u probably wont mind ur cuzin writin this rhyme coz jus makes ur rhymes look like GRIME but of course that is sumfin u used 2 coz these uva mcs know exactly wot u do jus like eryk, quik kid nd all da rest THEY ALL KNOW UR NOT THE BEST

SEE I TOLD YA IT WOZ S***
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:17 am
faded u smoking
faded and determined you need to
get of them drugs kid cuz in dis rap im gettin u bak
for everything u ever said or did and u callin me
tucan sam quit frontin and be a man cuz ur rap made no sense ur like ur favorite rapper but u aint worth 50cents u 50 and im fat joe and jada i feel sorry for ur mom i cant believe she mad ya remember boy u step 2 me wit respect with any confidence in u u have left cuz ur raps are in need of an upgrade u should go 2 mtv and get made but u cant cuz u just dtermined 2 fade
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:21 am
i needa ratin but i no itll probz be 1/10
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:22 am
h my days cuz that was POOOOOOOOOOR that aint no rap **** throw it away it scrap that dont compare to nothing i just said bruv
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:24 am
i no datz y i sed it was s***
0 Replies