MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:02 am
who da fuk is UnKnOwN sOlJa ????? hmm
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:03 am
eryk what newbie ? the 1 with the naked lady ? and yeah go on the hit your verse and we'll leave i there this been gd ho this battle so respect to you and quick kid
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:08 am
yea man!, and this new cat the one with the naked lady the one that stole my hwole fuki'n rap
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:10 am
shiiiiit bruv well spit your verse then do whatever you like ... well u got an admirer some1 who loves your raps tho ay Very Happy lmao so jut spit your verse and then were done peace out
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:11 am
Aight check it out for the 2:2 battle

the only twister you roll with is the one you got from KFC
I know you heard this before but your a fake MC
me get beat by a newbie, **** that well never happen
my fans to clappin', and kill you while you attempt to start rappin
proff said you were winnin' fuk that was a while back
that was before he seen a reply with my rap
come with only punches, yo that aint good enough
your rappin like your on steriods, they only make you look tough
damn trikstR is really hangin' on to proffs compliment
you envy that reply, your really quite fond of it
lmao i'm the paper and he's the pen
that's the gayest line i've heard, not to mention the barbie and ken
so whos the barbie and who's ken
trikstR's gettin' mad cause he has to be barbie agian
he's only gettin' madder cause i'm kickin' his ass agian
kinda sad when you only have ruthless as a friend
can't belive you think you've beatin' me down
when I made sure you two wouldn't get up from the ground
like every battle you in, bitch your gettin' clowned
and when i've beaten you this time, you can write a rap bout it
when you shoot your gun, all i hear is a *pop*pop*Click*, your caps are out bitch
and as for your rymes, no way you win this
givin' youa top is the only way you spin this
i've come at you with all the elements of a mad rapper
now lets talk bout your family, you mom I had her
sister I had her, you other one I had to cap her
not that i had to just because it was fun
now it's official, you and this battle are done!
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:13 am
OK YO, I'LL POST ALL THE RAPS AND HAVE ANYONE JUDGE AIGHT.
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:15 am
dj quik kid wrote:
dr eryk killed u then passed you to me/you already got killed so me battlin you is useless like stickin a dead body wit an IV/no one would wanna take your flow cause it sucks/knockin you guys around like u hockey pucks/we kick your ass all over a2k/you got killed here worse than everyone on the frontline at D-day/you wanna go against us u got a death wish/u a pussy so that's why you smell like dead fish/you wanna beat us then u gonna need alot of skill/because right now your **** is run of the mill/i don't wanna waste bullets so i'll kill you wit a drill/put a hole in your head then two in your eyes you'll look like a bowling ball/if you got a crew than you rollin small/battlin real rappers is good but this is a drag/u writin **** like you got jet lag/i bet my raps get you wet fag/u can burn someone as much as a wet match/can't handle the battle so u pull the emergency hatch/and start runnin like you gettin chased by the police/only time your raps flow is when you covered in grease/i got a no top drop to drop on your head to make it pop/cut you in half like i'm harvestin crops/u from the uk so go back to eatin crumpets and drinkin tea/and retreat from the battle cuz u can't even beat me/on the mic i'm liked cuz i can kill you like impalin you on a spike/or start stranglin u and leave u danglin from the chain on a bike/14 get a little older then come back/because right now u writin like a 7 year old on crack/ur bad but i don't know what you lack/maybe it's your punches or flow/or maybe it's because you take all of this like a hoe/i smoked u like i'm smokin dro/when u started to battle you were on a path of self destruction/don't be mad cuz your dick has a reduction/your an intruder here you in the wrong place/can't beat me so get out my face/who's gonna get killed first between you and your partner is like a rat race/ur partner is ruthlessly crap/i'll suffocate that bitch wit seran wrap/i'll let eryk finish you off or what's left of you/some advice for a 2 on 2 battle get a better crew
SECOND RAP
you breathe conservatively cuz i hit u wit bullets/ur hand on the trigger but you won't pull ****/if it's a quik hit why you split/is it because your ryhmes are all ****/**** faggot u queer all year whisperin **** into another guys ear/sayin let's **** right here/all white neighboorhood no retard that was probablly the kkk/i kill any bitch that gets in my way/u scared cuz u know i got a mean tool/i wonder did someone put bleach in your familys gene pool/cuz u came out ugly and deformed/if u wanna battle me your style is gonna have to be reformed/crack your head wit a bat have blood leakin onto your forehead/you just can't accept the fact your dead/bandage your cuts pick up your guts and stop grabbin on other guys nuts/maybe someday you'll have some skill and won't be stuck in a rut/u playin my mom when really yours is the slut/i'll slam you to the ground and leave you bleedin on the concrete/in this battle you got beat so that's why you down six feet/u can't afford a coffin so you get an urn/you had your moment but now it's my turn/why you only dissin me u scared to diss the doctor/u should be cuz he'll shock ya/you been through the valley of death well pack cuz u goin there again/you got it twisted you the paper we're the pen/we mark you up like gettin tagged by graffiti/you fruitier than a sherbert from Edy's/you get run up on and smashed/you like potatoes cuz u got mashed/you got 50 Cent go into a guy strip club and your like a kid in a Candy Shop/u bleedin so much any minute you gonna drop/how are you gonna come up on me and rip out my vitals/the only time u a rapist is at kindergarten recitals/where else would your heart be of course its' in your chest/i'll cut yours out and smack you wit it when you get laid to rest/you shoulda stopped but instead your procedin/which is hurtin you cuz your hairline is recidin/killin bitches like you i don't need a reason/it's just that right now bad rappers like you are in season/it's like you took the mind of a faggot and traded/your ryhmes are worse than that bitch faded/your partner is a little young/you can tell from the **** he brung/he climbin down the succes ladder rung by rung/did you see what we did in our last two on two/we beat them now we crushin you/so u better get that star of david and pray if your a jew/or if your christian grab your crucifix/and pray that god let's you survive this/we attack you like the army,navy,and marines/you spit out your ass like you ate too much beans/go get proffesor to be your teacher/i feel bad since you got raped by a preacher/do that test over again and you'll see/that after you got raped you got hiv/you gettin attacked over and over like u hit a nest of bees/i saw u on queer eye to suckin all four of them off on your knees/
THIRD RAP
all the **** wit dicks how would u know/unless your mom told you about my giant dick after my show/gave it to her right even though her pussy wasn't tight/us against you two aint even a fair fight/cuz we so much better you can't take it/your bad at rappin so stop tryin to fake it/silly trickster trix are for kids/all you can do is try to make fun of my name kid/ruthless callin me a kid when u only 14/your raps are so short i don't think u can really write/i guess your ghostwriter took off for the night/ruthless i know u aint black/cuz i saw u whit your all white neighborhood leadin a clan attack/listenin to your lyrics would be worse than death/you can't afford crack so u snort meth/usin the same **** you did that's a shame/and yet you say your a master in this game/trickster dissin yourelf man u must be dumb/u blew proffesor for a piece of gum/you can carry on for ages/what you mean is you can carry on as long as you have more pages/how u gonna talk about my lyrics urs are just inferior/i saw your house wit the pink interior/you outta tricks wtf are you a magician/you don't belong here so don't be trippin/on u two homos i'm rippin/how u gonna smack me trick when u can't even lift your hand/callin me homo when you joined a gay marching band/what's wit all the guys rapin other guys ruthless/you make it seem like your the only one who do this/two newbies beat enthusiasts u talkin straight trash/you couldn't win if u had two more people for this clash/i messed u 2 up already/i'm a nightmare to you so i guess you can call me freddy/or call me jason when i cut you apart wit a machete/i'll use the pieces of you for confetti/this battle aint over but u really seem timid/is it because your ryhmes are comin to a limit/come one is that all you two got/if it is you deserve to be shot/don't think dr eryk disappeared/unlike ruthless who only joins when the smoke is cleared/i'm gonna break into your house so change the locks/every guy should so they don't gotta worry about you suckin their cocks/bleedin so much it's like you sprung a leak/ur ryhmes are weak so u can spit dumb **** like that all week/i think when it comes to skill you reached your peak/they call me quik kid cuz i kill people fast/i could tell you were shook after the first blast/if there was an order of skill u 2 would be last/cuz u don't come here prepared/u both need to go into the shop to get repaired/ruthless go get your mom cuz i can tell your scared/you can get beat by anyone here/they line up to beat u but your hopin they **** you in ther rear/i've beatin you down now u got pimp smacked/you can't handle me and dr eryks attacks/u freeze up like you walkin through snow/in case you didn't know me and eryk run able2know/i spit **** that makes u bitches rub your clit/after this battle you should split/what book do you take your raps from/don't get them from the same guy cuz he makin you look dumb/and don't think that this battle is done

dr_eryk wrote:
mc trikstR and ruthless, what kind of group is this
get both you so scared, you'll be swimmin' in your own pools of piss
a friendly battle? in other words we be killin' you friendly
cause you two were never my friends, just the ememie
you can keep comin' with rymes, but you'll never see the end of me
cause I'll rip you two like a peice of paper
rappin' isn't what you guys do, you guys just fakers
I already killed trikstR, **** you were fckin' mangled
i'm comin' at you from all different angles
you so easy to kill, i'll strangle you with your own ankles
****, trikstR made a whole rap, bout me beatiin' him
that's kinda pathetic, it's like me feedin' him
but enuff bout trikstR, i think he's dead already
be ready cause i'm comin' at you steady
your defences are down, bitch your unsteady
have you shackin' in your boots, you'l be wanting your teddy
you choose ruthless to be partner, why?
out of all the partners you choosed the gay guy
don't know why he calls himself ruthless
so poor, he's boothless and toothless
yeah, I think i can take on ruth, hed be easy as hell
just like trikstR, his rymes well never sell
but oh well, before this battle took place ruth already fell
crazypdog and proff, now that battle was good
they came hard, unlike you two who never could
battlin' two homos, wearin' pink bandana's rollin' up in gay hoods
****, i think i killed you with this rap
now I'll let quik hit you with another attack
SECOND RAP
can't believe you two think you this battle is over
you two spit like retards if that...slower
damn it was borin' readin' all your raps
I'm an Unleashed Giant, and your the Ginger without the snaps
The rapper without the raps
a Bomber without attacks
spittin' a long rap to cover what I missed
I'll have you write so much, you'll break your wrists
Professor said trikstR's winnin'..yeah okay
he's alone in this battle like a fu*kin' stray
I read ruth's raps, but I'll pretend he didn't mean it
they were wack, thats why he didn't mean it
give him a rright hook, he'll lean in to it
talkin' bout "small rappers" when your only 14
you think your raps hit me, they only bore me
this guy is spittin' bout pine sol and ajax, what you a house wife
probably a kid rappin' on the computer, a kid with no life
I'll have you two back down just like trikstR did
and make a rap bout me beatin' you, exactly like trikstR did
and what's this kid doin'. he's your bro and he's stealin' my raps
dont know if i should killhim, or sit back and laugh
cause that's pathetic if someone has to go that low
talk about a limbo, how low can you go
I wouldn't be caught dead with somone like him on my crew
it's bad enough Im' stuck battlin' you
ruthless and trikstR, I'm battlin ****' kids
burn you so fast, you'll be left with a skid
theres no one like you, yeah cause no one sucks that much
I dont have to worry bout you two, you'll never put me in the clutch
you kissed my g.f, sick man, cause my g.f's your mom
your f*ckin' with a rap phomenon
I have a tip for your dad, he should of had a comdom on
but he didn't, had to create a little bitch
a little motherfu*ker, who couldn't rap for ****
I repeat the same ****, beause I keep battlin ppl like you
and who can't take a hiint, when the 1st person is through
they still want to come at me, I dont understand
my styles flexable, like a rubber band
if you steped up to my level, this battle would be better
I'd come harder, while you still soft like a feather
just "w8" what the heck
would it kill you to use spell check
bitch I aint Romeo, YOU Must die
I can guantee, You wont' laugh to this reply
it's like you takin' a lie detector test, you can't lie
me and quik win, we'll have you forfiet
I dont spit filler, every line is important
me and quik have game, and best believe were still comin
didn't even spit close to 300 bars and yet your already runnin'(Game-300 bars and runnin')
all you two come with is weak punches, that's it
all the other elements of rap, you dont' cover it
should i stop right here, naw you'd like that
i'll keep comin' harder and harder, till you run out of raps
i'll have you change your name like punchliner
made my way to the top, like a rock climber
but you two are at the bottom, dont even try to climb
I'll just knock you down, or recreate columbine
shoot you two bastards for stepin' on the the rap scene
you two are so poor, you wipe your ass with magazines
why you talkin' bout chocolate? quit rappin' you'll never be Eminem (m&m's)
when I seen your 2:2 battle, my crew said "handle em"
so i am, and makin' sure you'll never get up
and how I have this other bitch tryin' to take me
he's bak to finish me, cause the 1st tie he couldn't break me
sayin' i'm scared of theTruth, bitch am I?
shouldn't of said ****, Your already a dead guy
dj quik messed you up, and now you want me?
I'll make sure your dead, and laugh when you attempt to haunt me
you could be pop eye, eat spinach you'll still lose
I think your name should be the other way, I'm comin' to finish you (bak to finish u)
THIRD RAP
fukin' you up is easy, can fuk you up with a soup spoon
your like elmer fudd and your raps styles out of Tune (Car-Toon)
trikstR, man you really should of considered a different name
I'm stormin' you, Kick you with Hurricanes ( Games new shoe)
spittin' like j-lo, bitch i'll knock you off this block
you battlin me is like Your shank agaisnt a rock
call you the sargent, sargent my ass
every battle as a slow person and your the slow person in this class
lol, guy bout to piss his pants cause he thought i was hatin'
I rated "bak to finish you" but you aint worth ratin'
My shits disorientated? and deflated
you pick ruthless for your partner, cause he's the only Human you dated
this isn't a debate, you have no say in the matter
like a batter, i'll swing and watch your **** shatter and scatter
you two spit bout my g.f, go head have her
she's nothin' just a bitch like you two
you guys are gettin' blue, you guys have no clue ( blues clues)
what your gettin' into
the only people prayin' are ruthless and you
he'll finish me, yeah exactly like he did last time
lmao, did you sense the sarcasm in that last line
so why dont you take your style, shoot it cause you can't flow
if you get an alarm you still wouldn't be safe bro(trikstRs sayin)
told you I'd come hard with wordplay, what you going to do now
like you do with ruthless, you'll soon go down!
FOURTH RAP
the only twister you roll with is the one you got from KFC
I know you heard this before but your a fake MC
me get beat by a newbie, **** that well never happen
my fans to clappin', and kill you while you attempt to start rappin
proff said you were winnin' fuk that was a while back
that was before he seen a reply with my rap
come with only punches, yo that aint good enough
your rappin like your on steriods, they only make you look tough
damn trikstR is really hangin' on to proffs compliment
you envy that reply, your really quite fond of it
lmao i'm the paper and he's the pen
that's the gayest line i've heard, not to mention the barbie and ken
so whos the barbie and who's ken
trikstR's gettin' mad cause he has to be barbie agian
he's only gettin' madder cause i'm kickin' his ass agian
kinda sad when you only have ruthless as a friend
can't belive you think you've beatin' me down
when I made sure you two wouldn't get up from the ground
like every battle you in, bitch your gettin' clowned
and when i've beaten you this time, you can write a rap bout it
when you shoot your gun, all i hear is a *pop*pop*Click*, your caps are out bitch
and as for your rymes, no way you win this
givin' youa top is the only way you spin this
i've come at you with all the elements of a mad rapper
now lets talk bout your family, you mom I had her
sister I had her, you other one I had to cap her
not that i had to just because it was fun
now it's official, you and this battle are done!

VERSUS
MC trikstR wrote:
yeah i admit i got killed and defeated // went back and got treated // in this battle ill go undefeated // cos all my raps are completed // when im done you'll be depleted // and yeah ill pull the emergency hatch // but throw you out and have you despatchd // so go ahead and kick my ass over A2K // cos ill come back at ya with my AKA // but why waste my bullets // when my rhymes are as sweet as chewits // coming at ya gold plated // spit back and you'll get slated // just make sure it aint like what you just said ' copy and pasted ' // cos everything we say is all created // cos w/e u pasted // was all outdated // maybe you wanna get it translated // saying ima 7 yr old kid on crack // man you need to do better cos we hit you with lyrical attack // thats the only destruction // you'll need reproduction // rhymes building up like a construction // i dont needa crew // cos our lyrics are already sick giving you the flu // need more than a drill // to over come our skill // even more than an E pill // **** man look who you with // ruthless can easily smoke him and put him in a spliff // so enough of your lovers tiff // and if you lyrically the best takes us adrift // B4 i go insane // im already ruling this domain // runaway whilst you can or you'll getta cain // this aint gnna be hard cos you 2 could get beaten by john wayne // but my **** is complex you'll want me to explain // but im flipping out you need get to me sustained // your gnna need me locked up and left to be remained // maybe restrained // and come back when you get the ability that weve maintaned
SECOND RAP
ok now im rhyming english // GET THIS were gnna make you relinquished // so why you have too talk about faded // although he busted your ass and made you spasticated // when you rhyme against him you need to be barricaded // every time you rhyme your downgraded // im gonna put you down make you more degraded // and then you have to talk about professer // yeah i no he an agressor // he'll compress ya // you need him to be your transgressor // but now ive gone to ill / sick / vile now vulgar // what'll be next im already a soldier // you have to lick his ass // cos you cant get nothing good FAST // well ill tell ya now my shitt is obselete // mixed with an MC like me and ruthless 'ELITE' // well take you down make this discreet // spitting my barz in a fleet // i heard your last rhyme i never heard anything worse // you need to go back and get diverse // please wigger make it immerse // cos my lyrics about to disperse // you rap like a student nurse // i could go on all day bout your lyrics // cos they need to be treated with diagnostics // they deserved to be pissed on // maybe your place is supposed to be in a man's salon // i can carry on for ages // but id rather rip you up in stages // so ill end it here // give you a chance and step down a gear
THIRD RAP
i challenged you quick kid // cos i heard you were slick // best at hitting bricks // make MC trikstR run outta tricks // but naw you just suck dicks // you made me waste my time // just for me to listen to your nursery rhyme // we hit our lyrics at you // knocked you down **** u never hadda clue // and every 1 on this forum would say ' yeh thats true ' // you got beaten by 2 newbies // they gnna have to send us ta 2 diffrent juvies // but wheres your friend eryk //is he still recovering from when blew him hysteric // i thought a clash with us 4 would be atmospheric // but naw the amount of times you sucked his dick was numeric // here i am smacked you up like concrete // why dont you just step down and admit defeat
FOURTH RAP
I'm like a frequency, causing interference//With static, my apperance is dominant//with a prominent intro-duction//I do rhyme construction
Wear my boots, for no interruption//on the microphone, model 4-0-6//2-38, four-thousand five, 81//Seven kilowatts of power//Charging every hour//My Earth mission I'm here to devour MC's//from MC skibbaddy // to even quik kid and eryk //Toys and predators//Small rappers, fake competitors//I'm bigger, and hard as a rock//Burn through steel, and brains I knock// this gnna finish you kid //like Enoch, when I crush and kill//Get ill, in time destroy anyone//who steps in my radius scanners//As the rhythm advances//My rhyme flow, creating your dances//You follow, increased metaphors//Scan control, your brain is sore//and hurting, while alerting the rest//I got the flames, and melting the best//cos trikstR aint to messed//
of the wack ones kid and eryk, now who is left?//
You hear me clear, are you blind or deaf?//
Insane, as I go in your brain//Through innertubes, my style remains//topping, express not stopping
Rap janitor//, suckers I'm mopping germs//I'm using Pine Sol//Ajax, and cans of Lysol//for parasites, metropolitan termites//New York City, national invites//come to quicks house **** his mum all nights//East coast, West coast can slow down//beats per minute, and watch me throw down
papers,// a suitcase with rhymes//For every state, zone and different times I'm attacking//all around the globe//Or is it people, my mind will probe//through Jupiter, and those who are stupider//You must learn as Technics turn//I am the fire and brains will burn//and bake, like a Tasty Cake//I'm da 1 leavin scars,// and ears will ache//
in all sections,// I'm causin infections//
now youve lost,// I'm givin you directions//to my skill, total connections are far//beyond and out of reach//You are the dog,// and I have the leash//
im the atomic bomb // bigger than vietnam // cos this is trikstR giving it to ya mum // tell her my names TrikstR not hardR
FIFTH RAP
Well I'm entering, a style that's rappable//To keep you moving, feets tappable//Fingers snap, hands are clappable//thats even what the proff think // make you and your rhyme sink //I pause once, then I hesitate//read your rap//give my fingers a snap//like this, twist then change it// justta another rhyme I have to rearrange it//for, an easier flow on//and this rhyme I can start the show on//After you, I'm ready to go on//Damage, and properly manage//house arenas, then take advantage//
of MC's, rhyme duck wannabe's//YOU need rhymes?// No not none of these//So keep goin, yo stop beggin please thank you//like a baby I'll spank you//A rap inmate, you know that I'll shank you//hard, dead in your ear//So you can hear every rhyme that's near//im just here raping clear//here rapping clear//but this time ima finish you eryk this time//gnna fukk you up with this 1 simple rhyme//but this time// im finishing you of with kid//ill have you running back sucking his dick//but in the meanwhile ill hang you up, grab your girl and bang her//hard, hard and hard//Like John Leslie, a porno star is born//You know what I'm sayin//I keep goin while the others are prayin//
that I, cut, this, rhyme, short//Far, out of my range//Dodgin scanners, repulsive rays//I gave, so give me some praise//Better yet another raise is due//to the man that's hyper//I hit this beat, just like a sniper//Shooting, aiming at a target//I never miss them, call me a Sargeant//A Corporal, a General, a higher rank//My rhymes are sharp, just like a shank//blade, cutting through boxes//I do it good so I might as well rock this//party tonight, live and outta site//Excite riot, light and rap it right//but this has gone on for too long let me break it down in too just 1 line//your **** was disorientated//your sound like you been deflated//**** bro give it up now cos you've been slated
SIXTH RAP
yeah im born home ,bred TrikstR //spit at me witha hurricane ill take you down with my twister // your g/f were justta bitch now im on to your sister // but why should i think of another name // when you can ask any1 I got this game // but that your own fault your the 1 to blame // but your getting beaten by a newbie you'll be put to shame // but when i win ill be in the hall of fame // cos im burning you bitches up like 'an eternal flame ' // but you do speak some sense like your 'spitting like J-lo // yeah man justta another fukked up H.O // you say i cant flow // say **** like that when you keep with this pace // quick kid should have you replace // cos even to him your a disgrace // this forum maybe aint your place // go back and watch your blue's clue // cos any time anywhere i'll have you through // just look at your raps you need to take em back and havva read through // come back and make sure they are renew // i think now the proffesser can havva review // cos i tihnk we destroyed you bitches far back // everything you said was totally whack // just EVERYTHING you lack // and yeah me and ruthless are praying // just that we dont have to slaying (eryk & kid ) // cos at the mo were just playing // we dont wanna embaress ya cos this is all been displaying // but im just wondering when your gona come hard with wordplay // cos at the moment it sounds all frey // ruthless was right when he said 'Your the paper Im the pen ' // and like i said ' maybe this just aint your place you should just get of and play with your barbie and ken // my rhymes hitting you down like a combine harvester // well im waiting for my ' lyrical heart attack' but **** this a lyrical disaster // but you always bring up how i lost to you but bitch that was in the past // but look at me now and then differ the contrast // and look now im having you in a plaster cast // you been smacked down like a lazor blast // but this rhyme should be the last // cos we beaten you down // but this was easy not worth a crown // but there's no need to cry and frown // now you no i OWN THIS TOWN

ruthless wrote:
yo erik and kid. i breathe conservatively as if its my last breath. yo i bin thru the valley of shadow of death. wen i rip this **** its cums from the heart in my chest. i know with out a doubt lyrically im the best. i aint lik u pussys busting a bullet proof vest. these two boys together has more to wat meets the eye. i swear i saw u both on "queer eye for the straight guy" i know my rhymes are dope and explicit. but yo u shudnt mess wit diss ****. cus ima contract killer and this will be a quik hit. come up to you silently rip out ur vital organs violently u have no idea its me. the more u hear my lyrics i swear u gettin dumber. i play rap like a game jus how i play your when mother. i know its hard for you to face this u both dont know your real father cus he was a rapist. u jealous of ruthless cus he a top g. we did a dna test and found out that rapist was me. im th pen you the paper i leave a mark its true im the reason your little sister aint a dark as you. its embaressin u fools fink ur good ive seen mre talent in a all white neighbour hood
SECOND RAP
oh you gotta be kidding me. how you gunna put dr evil on the same team as mini me. listen u faggot this is to da boy named quik. they call you kid cus of the size of your little dick. to my lyrics u guna be listenin. my lyrics are shinin and glistening. u know u gotta admit they blind ya. i dnt **** around wit no minor. im new to da game i still got a trik or two. im fourteen years old and got a bigger dick then you. i freestyle wen im kickin it so riduculous got urself in a bad predicment. to get rid ov me u gotta kill me but thats a sin. i fukd your mum then you was born that makes you half a muslim. yo eryk you think i forgot you trust i aint that hollow. i love the way your losing and the way your chick swallow. yo bitch you remind me of eminem you shud go on oprah cus u act feminem. im pullin out my ak you guna get spraid the only reason ur a doctor iz to cure your mum from aids. yo pack your bags and leave before i spit a sicker line. cum back next week wit out ur little sisters rhymes.
THIRD RAP
ima bit rusty on my freestyle. but ill still kill those faggots in the meanwhile. iv had enough of you clowns ur words are lazy and wack. quik kid just recognised my talent cus he fort i was blak. listen quick kid we heard bout your father fukin you and all dat crazy stuff. you shud rethink ur name cus obviously you werent quik enough. ima spit words into your ears till blood starts to drip. u was an accident boi your lucky my condom split. look you fools we shut u up now u cant even speak clear. and just think if my condom worked you wouldnt be here. your life iz meaningless just like a worm. your mothers mouth is a playground for my sperm. you thought we was begginers you never knew we rapped. check it out to newbies murdered two enthiusiasts.
FOURTH RAP
yea im 14 so what i still gave ur game a good rattle. ur da mothafukin fool who accepted this battle. ima put money on this ****. my whole life ima stake and bid. do i reli have to battle the milky bar kid. i wanted u to get cocky now you fell into my trap. ima donate to my favourite charity "wiggers who cant rap" theres nobody who lik me who can rap sounder. u cant get out of the charity line cus ur fathers the founder. u cant stop me now cant get rid of my flow. ur mothers like a shotgun 1 cock and she ready to blow. when i kissed ur girlfreind it was like a grime tale. her braces were so mouldy she tasted like lime scale. dnt b proud of ur name hush and dnt shout. i told her to open wide and threw a calgon in her mouth. ur repeatin the same **** agen and agen. the affect of my lyrics caused this hell and mayhem. battlin against dis fool was funni but now he must die. i cant w8 to laugh at this pricks desperate reply.

VOTING STRUCTURE
Flow:
Structure:
Word-Play:
Metaphors:
Punches:
Personals:
Creativity:
Consistency:
Enjoyment:
VOTE:
Explination:
MVP:

ANYONE CAN JUDGE, NO DICKRIDIN'. LOOK AT LYRICAL CONTENT, HAVE BEEF COVER IT UP.. I'M OUT
....GOOD BATTLE GUYS..
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

ILL JUDGE
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

**** that was tight eryk most probs got this 1 rapped up AGAIN lol but thats the end of it i cant spit back so gd battle just gtta wait for proffs and the other judges decision but you and quick were all too gd but we'll see ay safe bro's
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:17 am
HEY sorry if i missed other raps, those are the only ones i can find, if there was more my bad, well i'm out i'll ttyl playa's
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:30 am
na i think that was it all covered up bruv so now they can judge it fairly
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:32 am
this is my first time rappin one so dont know how good it will be

im who turns minds to stew the **** i brew is like blue mush mixed the a concussion we need to have a discussion the real mc's talk to me the fakes are gonna see me breakin knees your tendons stripped to the bone im doing this stoned i diss my own style its uniqe i need a good name u got one speak i was a fat geek in junior high acid leaked into my eye they were opened im hopen you dig this i diss frequently on all frequency im an intense mc i live in calgary A.B im canadien an arcadien u know the guy youd call a bro my foes know i keep my friends close mess with them i'll make you comatose only took 1 dose theres someone you all remember a member of your childhood wild who with stood bats knives hammers beat rats crack there face flat my gats disposable i dont recycle im the phyco michael dugas the truth is im ruthless but u new this on this site those in my sight i respect whose ryhmes infect a hundred times more then one dead line played that everyone remembers from back in the day
i attack with a spray youll see gray b4 u die one wont see another day youll be in the sky im high yo truth and ruthless are commin up like a growing pup trikstr the only one sicker is me on a texas mickey of liqour dj and the doc walk the walk we stalk late at night drunk dunk u in carosine light you on fire till you pyre i have a whole empire with me mc's of a variety causeing riots in the streets a guy gets shot we supplied the heat we treat you wit respect the only dis respect is diss repects that detects biters and fake writers put them on wooden stakes dead bodies dont float in lakes when cement holds them downs diggin holes in the ground so deep you cant make a sound if you survive i drive to your place spray you with mase your were basen smash your face in i wanna know yo who buys drugs on this site this is the first time high right right i can show might but u know im right when i say why wait for the day when an enemy sprays the same way use you lyrics choosen it was sick spits it quick trying to trick the crowd but thats not aloud take a nine bullets rippin through spine its a sign he wont walk again fakes talkin im waiting to lock my sights write with the same words youve heard but siad so they sound absurd i'll stay sober if my spray is overdone i dont run my mouth i run the south i make you ralph when i spit the alphabet and set it so the sound flows from the ground we grow to the ground we go im not sure if my hearts pure i start to slurr and i dont think theres a cure im good but im not sure you guys try u and i wanna be a dope mc's thats not being a wannabe that bein the truely free yea im screwy me and you guys standin on the stage speak to all ages who read our pages that know thats dope fo sho i hope my heart glows so bright that you listen to what i write ive been hurt beaten to the dirt chased skirts flirt takein away the shirts sayin i feel joy evertime you look my way im not playin welll im layin in your bed its not about the head its about what you siad when im with you i know who you are not when your at the bar not when your bloody with your buddies in your car are you jokein i love tokein smoken **** i spit with scripts then rip away all sprays fall from day to night cmon thats right i like fighten if you bite the curb your biten in my suburb my verbs superb my senses hieghten with adreniline sendin sin in my brain thats why im insane cause i freak everday of the week i was a geek i told you but i was a cold dude i was smart thats were i got my start part of the brutes who dispute shoot loot polute the air wit profanity we dont care strippin humanity bare insanity is a night mare im frightened and scared my thoughts impaired i become a rare breed freed ready to suceed i was made to bleed to take my spot im a make my shot worth it since birth id spit without innocense in every sentence made with a pencil pens kill when there drilled in your jugular you wont be very popular when your molecular structure breaks down pouring a lake on the ground your body will be found bound in a trunk high on junk spunk mouth covered lips cum from your gay lover your brother other then that your mother sat on my dick my pants drop cant stop the blood so i pop she gave it a lick said mmm i love the way it trickles to my feet covered in skeet on the street i walk with a sickle feed u a pickle that carries a disease i diss with ease mc's are asking me diss please ur lungs freeze parts of your body in trees when i pull my shotty all reason goes im a seasoned vet with flow a mind set that has heavy weight blows quick as feather weight throws ok r u ready for the deadly medly flowin steady im growin my vocab stabs like a fatal wound i hate all goons who say the tune is what makes the music kick im gonna say this quick that thats disrespect you rejects dont get what i come to expect inttalect is rare when a song strips the truth bare the proof is there im a nightmare when i teare through to the mainstream pain and scream in my head is a tag team the calm and the nuclear bomb i hear some i might fear i write with a tear inside my hearts been tried cried lied died reecarnated carnage and hatred everythings true that i stated ive made it in the field of war i revealed a deep fire with a desire to pyre to reach higher through speach inspire im wired im 5'7 the arch angel form of heaven deformed born a devil come to my level were you breathe sin i never believed in the thought i might not have what it takes everbody makes i make bloody breaks my tempers hot embers that rot through flesh my thoughts sink into your chest do i got u thinkin are you impressed i confess im not the best but im better than the rest in a couple of years some more life threatenin fears i may be setting this to be a career diss queers im not blinded by beer i know what i have here the chemicals to infect a mear few i hear you u heard me coo were a crew one of a kind mc's we have to stick together in a bind we forever on the grind our minds are a source of power a douce of reality in a hour we the one who dont cower our skills kill make bodys still or make them move create a breakin groove i prove im real by removein fakes your forsaken breakin both knees takin these ryhmes forward my thesis is my disses created a new world order a hundred times you try to undermind by switchin letters sticthen them back together under lines this is no dine and dash if i dont get my cash your face will be smashed thrashed bashed mashed like potato i hate those motherFuc*ers who are like im from ruckers but there still baby's suckin suckers pucker up bit*h your dead limbs wont twitch when your rich and your dead in a ditch you said you were poor to look hardcore my rhymes harder then most doses leave you comatose in hypnosis i propose those who listen readin the scripts written sitten on there pc spitten mc's hittin the on the button cmon its not common when our impact is sudden its a fact our origin hasbin sin were no hasbin osama bin laden had in is arms the abilty to harm city's i actually dont feel pity which really hit me off guard when i offed a retard i dont need to act hard my intensity shows my density my identity is this i diss never miss cause u to lisp burn u to a crisp this is where if your there u dont care it takes more than tearing out my tounge then to stop this smoking gun i chop away a hundred sprays until the day i meet my equal we will spit infite sequels scripts that will be spoken till the end of time thats the end of this rhyme
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:35 am
WTF PROF MAN YOU EXPECT US O READ THAT LMAO and you gonna judge our battle ? peace bro
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:39 am
Ight im new ere so im probz a bit ****
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:39 am
VOTING STRUCTURE
Flow: doc
Structure: doc
Word-Play:dj
Metaphors: mc trikstr
Punches: doc
Personals: doc
Creativity: dj
Consistency: doc,doc by far he came hard
Enjoyment: doc i like someone who can go non stop
VOTE: doc, dj
Explination: there world play is a classic skill refined to a fine degree i decree these guys' mc's in the top 3
MVP: doc kept it real he came with a full arsenal

you who on this site does drugs and yo every real mc here read my rhyme tell me your favorite line tell me what i did good and what i need to work on

with this put 1-10 by each tens the highest

VOTING STRUCTURE
Tripleicates:
Flow:
Structure:
Word-Play:
Metaphors:
Punches:
Personals:
Creativity:
Consistency:
Enjoyment:
VOTE:
Explination:
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:41 am
YO I DNT EVEN NO WAT DEM WORDS MEAN
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:42 am
yo original wanna battle someone with experience its the only way to get better anyone else want to battle let me know doc and dj we should to a three on three u two and me we each spit a verse but well se the ored like this dj doc the me lets make it somethin sick
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:43 am
go on den
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:46 am
who am i battlin
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:48 am
shiiiiiiiitt **** it we got ripped apart but still a good battle guys Very Happy ( although we gt killed) and prof i aint rating that you took your time doing it so i took my time reading but that was ******* tight as yeah and like im saying again gd battle quik and eryk we got slaughtered but just dont throw this back in my face your rhymes were tight and we couldnt compare so wel dont bruvs
0 Replies