0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:27 am
Re: faded u smoking
punchliner13 wrote:
faded and determined you need to
get of them drugs kid cuz in dis rap im gettin u bak
for everything u ever said or did and u callin me
tucan sam quit frontin and be a man cuz ur rap made no sense ur like ur favorite rapper but u aint worth 50cents u 50 and im fat joe and jada i feel sorry for ur mom i cant believe she mad ya remember boy u step 2 me wit respect with any confidence in u u have left cuz ur raps are in need of an upgrade u should go 2 mtv and get made but u cant cuz u just dtermined 2 fade

rate wat i spit
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:28 am
7/10
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:30 am
be real wak ok or anything just a teaer 4 faded dat nigga smokin think he could beat me
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

rate mine aswell then
but yeah your's was pretty tight just extend it innit
0 Replies

punchliner13

iight thanks
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

NO 7/10
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:31 am
2 me n e way
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:39 am
Now TrickstR, Stop f***** wit me jus coz imma newbie iz dat da way u win ur battles battlin the UNexperienced 1z, man u not gon get n e betta like i was told u hav battle the best not jus all the rest now datz y im writin dis i aint dissin u im givin ya tips on how 2 be the best BUT ur so eazy to beat, ur so easy i took u off ur muvaf***** feet dis a freestyle u jus heard dis frm me DATZ JORDAN OG

AGAIN I JUS DID A QUIK **** RHYME
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:42 am
RATE PLZ
I EXPECT 2/10 @least lol
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:45 am
jordan the origanal how bout u battl me seeing a trickster is so easy 2 beat
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

NAW I G2G ND HEZ MA CUZ SO I NO HIM 2 WELL
0 Replies

punchliner13

u spit 1st
0 Replies

Jordan The Original

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:46 am
NAW
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 09:47 am
any1 wanna battle
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 10:09 am
with a rap like that your looking for the electric chair // wigger i heard better from tony blair // go back and getta major repair // say a little prayer // next time you wanna try me beware // make sure your aware // cos you just met your despair // and you and your raps no 1 givva care // any1 can take you like compressed air // i even seen better game in a koala bear // now **** of B4 i give you a bigger scare // and make sure you say your evening prayer

bitch all my lines were whack and i still killed you
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 10:10 am
punchliner ill battle you then if im so easy to beat go on then dawg spit 1st
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 10:23 am
MC TrikstR wrote:
who da fuk is UnKnOwN sOlJa ????? hmm

UnKnOwN is that up and comin phenomenon, only 14 and suprisin every1. Im tha undavoca kid tryna earn respect, its all about tha street cred not who writes ur check. Im all about yall tryna rap, but dont ever act like yall ready to clap. Half of u all r sum str8 up pussies, talkin like u gon pull the trigga aint impressin me..Most yall niggas talkin bout fuckin eachothers girls, i bet u all neva seen a pussy in the whole world...back up and let the kid explode, cuz the rhymes im spittin will leave u frozen ice cold...Yall sum haters ready to front for nothin, im bout to cook yall up in my free style oven...now its a rap ima drop the mic, and yall best believe im fixin ta shine...

uhh like, 4th rap ive done in awhile lol... Mad kinda short Cool
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 10:39 am
I got a radio, small and yet portable//Comfortable, with the sound in audio//Kickin, high hats just tickin
Spicy lyrics,// and words finger lickin.. good//But you know I could//Beat on steel, break tons of wood.. down//with a funky sound//Square mixer, the record is round//and turning, for the million I'm earning//Shock the rhythm//, and just keep learning//this, that is supposed to//Grab your ear, and have it move close//to you fake MC's, so you hear me clearly//I'm out yes, to damage severely
You're very far, and not yet nearly//expressing them, but you're messing them up//Your bummy rhymes, I'm dressing them up//for the battle win, like a snake I'm rattlin//The red ball with the wooden piece paddlin//MC's, stop the perpetrating//you try to swallow my raps // too gd for you to handle your regurgatating // my raps you should be acknowledging // copy them from me its the best you'll ever be a rapping // im on the prowl like a predator // to devour you a fake competitor // but punchline 13 // ill have my raps cut out your spleen // attacking you like a royal marine // cos im a killing machine // gnna get served up in the schol cantene // for your battling im the source // yes atomic of course // hitting at you like a 10 man rapping force // I'm like a merchandise, a customized item // Computer rapper for ducks who wanna bite em // Stand back, watch the man recite em // It took a minute a second for me to write em // type em and hype em and psych em, up // change my rythm before i get stuck in an altitude, beyong my own level // i smack rappers and send em to the devil // on a bus return em to dust // I start infections, reduce em to pus // you wanna step to my im easy to beat go ahead feel to try and defeat me

YO THAT TO PUNCHLINE 13
0 Replies