dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:46 am
lmao my bad man!
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 12:59 am
but ya'll, ruthless and trikstR you guy spit your verse then i'll spit another verse, then we'll let proff and truth judge usin' the same structure and another MVP well be chosen, aight, and when judgin no dickridin' got beef swollow it, look at the lyrical content aight, I'm out. and still waiting for "bak to finish you"'s reply
0 Replies

CrazyPDog

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:04 am
Yo Dr. Eryk, yo i respect u man but what is with using my gay KKK line??
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:14 am
lmao, just tryin' to flip it on you as much as I can bro, besides thats fukin' funny as hell, and it rymes with so much, and I wont use it i fliped it on you lots.. lol... funny line...
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:14 am
yeah im born home ,bred TrikstR //spit at me witha hurricane ill take you down with my twister // your g/f were justta bitch now im on to your sister // but why should i think of another name // when you can ask any1 I got this game // but that your own fault your the 1 to blame // but your getting beaten by a newbie you'll be put to shame // but when i win ill be in the hall of fame // cos im burning you bitches up like 'an eternal flame ' // but you do speak some sense like your 'spitting like J-lo // yeah man justta another fukked up H.O // you say i cant flow // say **** like that when you keep with this pace // quick kid should have you replace // cos even to him your a disgrace // this forum maybe aint your place // go back and watch your blue's clue // cos any time anywhere i'll have you through // just look at your raps you need to take em back and havva read through // come back and make sure they are renew // i think now the proffesser can havva review // cos i tihnk we destroyed you bitches far back // everything you said was totally whack // just EVERYTHING you lack // and yeah me and ruthless are praying // just that we dont have to slaying (eryk & kid ) // cos at the mo were just playing // we dont wanna embaress ya cos this is all been displaying // but im just wondering when your gona come hard with wordplay // cos at the moment it sounds all frey // ruthless was right when he said 'Your the paper Im the pen ' // and like i said ' maybe this just aint your place you should just get of and play with your barbie and ken // my rhymes hitting you down like a combine harvester // well im waiting for my ' lyrical heart attack' but **** this a lyrical disaster // but you always bring up how i lost to you but bitch that was in the past // but look at me now and then differ the contrast // and look now im having you in a plaster cast // you been smacked down like a lazor blast // but this rhyme should be the last // cos we beaten you down // but this was easy not worth a crown // but there's no need to cry and frown // now you no i OWN THIS TOWN

yo proff i think weve fucked these up enough man i think its time you judged respect man
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:17 am
yeah thats cool eryk so waiting for your reply back and thats the last this been a gd battle
0 Replies

CrazyPDog

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:17 am
No thats cool, i mean u did turn it on me, but ur right it does rhyme with alot.
0 Replies

CrazyPDog

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:18 am
So any good battles goin on now?
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:22 am
yeah the 2:2 with

dr_eryk & dj quick kid
VS
MC TrikstR & ruthless
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:23 am
just this 2:2 battle we have goin' on me and quik and ruthless and trikstR and trickster man all you come with is punches! that's all man!
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:24 am
yo trickstR you want me to spit another verse or what?
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:26 am
yeah but these punches kept me in the battle the prof even said i was beating you for a bit so really it dont matter but then if there only punches then jus go ahead and spit and try to finishe me of go for it
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:27 am
go for it do w/e u like you said you were gnna spit and it was over i aint bothered but if ya think youve already beaten us then there aint no point is ther but yeah do what ever pleases ya
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:51 am
you gonna spit then eryk or we leaving it here ????
0 Replies

309-1086-

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:52 am
YO WHO WANTED 2 BATTLE ME ?
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:55 am
hey yo ill battle you bruv you spit 1st
0 Replies

309-1086-

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:56 am
no im orite cuz ill keep tryin
BUT NOT NOW
0 Replies

309-1086-

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:57 am
no im orite cuz ill keep tryin
BUT NOT NOW
0 Replies

UnKnOwN SoLjA

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:01 am
hmmm
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 02:02 am
no i'm spittin on moe verse then well leave it algith, and i have a quesiton to this newbie, why you steal my rap?
0 Replies