dr eryk

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 01:46 am
aight thanks for judgin' that last battle theTruth, lots to read huh. and as for punchline13 here it is..

what happened to your old name, did it get shot down
gettin' shot by all the emcees on here, i'll have you change this name now
if you spit back, I'll hit you with a harder rebound
one question? why you change your name in the 1st place?
damn you must of really been a disgrace
to have to take it that far, now what
you had my g.f, go head have her, shes a slut
like an old car you hittin' me with a Put put
thought the other guy was soft, but your comin' with the SOFTEST TOUCH
you aint hittin' me hard, for fuk sakes your only 13
battlin' me is a bad choice, fuk, i'm a lyrical machine
layin' on the grass is the only way your going to get the green(money)
cause you can't rap, what you doing talkin' bout masterbation
sellin' gay raps, **** you aint even in a state of realization
been spittin for a week no wonder your styles weak
fuk you up lyrically, and fuk up your physique
you said you red my ****, what bout my skin tone
I aint white, i'm brown. fuk you up cuase your in my zone
your style stinks, should cover it up with cologne
your a dog in this game, i'll beat you with your own bone
your just another lil kid, poppin' off your mouth
who hassn't reach the age, to call anyone out
I can't belive you just called out theTruth
he'll fuk you up, and leave you with one tooth
it's bad enough you called me out to battle
when you type bullshit, I could literally hear you babble
you can't ryme, so why even try
throw you in a lake, not even your mom would say good by
I could of put my last rap agianst that **** you spit
you can't compare to me, so why even press "submit"
I can keep spittin' cause I know you quit
but you asked for it, so i'll rip you up, bit by bit
can't believe i'm dealin' with this bitch
you couldn't kill anyone in 30 seconds, now your just dreamin'
before this battles over, i'll make sure you start screamin'
just a couple bars more, then i'll stop
the only way you stomp on people, is by a belly flop
last bar, here I'll leave you with a tip
YOUR DEAD, everyone heard you rip (R.I.P)

yo, theTruth is gunna fuk you up bro.. seriously..
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 01:57 am
listen nigga ima go 2 bed ima be bak 2 rip u 2 shreads and i changed my name cuz i noticed battlin online was gay so tried my shiton da streets da only reason i registerd is cuz i was bored u hav kno fukin idea wt u gotten urself into dat was weakest rite der wat i submited
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 01:59 am
aight fuk that weak ass punchliner13 he's finished, man you can put my last rap agaisnt anything you say, you dont come with anything, I think everyone can agree with me, I'll let theTruth kill you.. your just a waste of time.... fuk you raps are weak...
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 02:03 am
only reason u bein nice cuz truth bak u up dat nigga suks
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 02:05 am
fuk man, I could take you, but your a waste of time, like you just started rappin' and your takin' on one of the best mc's on this site, that's not smart man, and you see what theTruth can spit, he comes hard with wordlay and other aspects of rap, like me. your weak man..
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 02:12 am
man theTruth spit something to punchliner13, he says you suck! I'm out.. peace ya'll
0 Replies

Detox

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 02:13 am
ey munchliner1 well wait for the battle cause u might have to battle eryk and our battle is friendly so yeah battle him
\l8r

eryk u tie kik that ****

punchliner13 wrote:
listen nigga ima go 2 bed ima be bak 2 rip u 2 shreads and i changed my name cuz i noticed battlin online was gay so tried my shiton da streets da only reason i registerd is cuz i was bored u hav kno fukin idea wt u gotten urself into dat was weakest rite der wat i submited
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 02:20 am
aight detox, I killed him already... He's finished.. done with, you can battle him, I'll judge..
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 02:41 am
detox wrote:
eryk u tie kik that ****
translation please. lol
0 Replies

Twitch

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 02:53 am
I'm back, ready to battle, supporting the society,
Gun ready, bust back at anyone who rhymes at me,
My raps are like revels, a f***ing variety,
If i ever get killed best believe i wont go quietly,
I rap at a proffesional level but i spit to the ameatur's,
Burning up, rhymes so hot they got temperatures,
Two raps, each asking for a battle, are there no takers,
They're scared, jealous cos my house got 300 acres,
Dont be scared of me, theres plenty more badmen,
Thats it folks, stay tuned till i do this again.
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 03:19 am
**** dr_eryk man u still battling us 2 :S **** im all confused lol yeah and to the person who asked them questions im halfcas and ive barely been rapping and im 14
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 03:40 am
Yo I'm on, with the freaky style
When you wait debate and rate my
rhythm expansion, dimension lyric extension
Rise above, amazing days
Crashin your brain, changin ways, sore for days
Figurin out
Many channels, triggerin out forth
I'm sendin, brains are bendin
Like metal, crust to rust corrode
and low stacks, pick up the was while you ask
how you do it, show me through it
I never knew it, could be done, no way my son
Cause I'm the one, smackin em up, stackin em up
killing you 2 ducks
Packin em up, cause I burn,
Droppin the word to make you think
'im' buggin and illin out on, vocab
Connect the ?, then switch it
Changin range easily, steadily
Slow it down, ride the beat, throw em down
and sweepin eryk down
MC's, all dirt on the floor
Stand back in fact you're wack to prove to me
that you're ready to be and willin to see, rhymes flow
Match and go, deep in your brain so
step back, and wait before you try
to twist in, another line
Designed to catch ya
You gotta watch 2000 I bet ya, perpetrate
Procrastinate, your rhymes are fake, YOUR FAKE ,and yo
and let's take your style, use it with mine
mix it with mine, bring it with mine
and pefect, and let the public elect it
Buyin selected, ducks are corrected
One at a time, each a stack
Puttin em back, sittin em back, in line
in kent, I'm breakin on ya
I'm like a psycho, I'm buggin on ya
Once a day, I'm comin your way, to enter your brain
and let a word remain, as a syllable
Stuck deep inside
The more I go on I'll pluck inside
your skull, and damage your ears
Cause I burn, and soon you will know that
Cos il make you go insane.
cos im getting to your brain ,im gnna
make you feel the pain ,put you in shame , ur gnna get beaten by a newbie , ****
tht gtta be a crime people will shout 'send em to juvy '
i no i got destroyed B4 ,
but this time i risen and im coming out hardcore

peace bro and you still even battling us 2 ?
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 03:43 am
yea we still battlin u guys i'll kick somethin now
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 03:47 am
yo ****, man I've beatin you before, and I'll do it again, and i''ve spittina verse for this 2:2 battle..

dr_eryk wrote:
mc trikstR and ruthless, what kind of group is this
get both you so scared, you'll be swimmin' in your own pools of piss
a friendly battle? in other words we be killin' you friendly
cause you two were never my friends, just the ememie
you can keep comin' with rymes, but you'll never see the end of me
cause I'll rip you two like a peice of paper
rappin' isn't what you guys do, you guys just fakers
I already killed trikstR, **** you were fckin' mangled
i'm comin' at you from all different angles
you so easy to kill, i'll strangle you with your own ankles
****, trikstR made a whole rap, bout me beatiin' him
that's kinda pathetic, it's like me feedin' him
but enuff bout trikstR, i think he's dead already
be ready cause i'm comin' at you steady
your defences are down, bitch your unsteady
have you shackin' in your boots, you'l be wanting your teddy
you choose ruthless to be partner, why?
out of all the partners you choosed the gay guy
don't know why he calls himself ruthless
so poor, he's boothless and toothless
yeah, I think i can take on ruth, hed be easy as hell
just like trikstR, his rymes well never sell
but oh well, before this battle took place ruth already fell
crazypdog and proff, now that battle was good
they came hard, unlike you two who never could
battlin' two homos, wearin' pink bandana's rollin' up in gay hoods
****, i think i killed you with this rap
now I'll let quik hit you with another attack

I'll spit another verse lata, just to rip ya up even more, and quik, spit somethin' to these catz, I'm out. peace
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 04:08 am
for the 2 on 2 battle

dr eryk killed u then passed you to me/you already got killed so me battlin you is useless like stickin a dead body wit an IV/no one would wanna take your flow cause it sucks/knockin you guys around like u hockey pucks/we kick your ass all over a2k/you got killed here worse than everyone on the frontline at D-day/you wanna go against us u got a death wish/u a pussy so that's why you smell like dead fish/you wanna beat us then u gonna need alot of skill/because right now your **** is run of the mill/i don't wanna waste bullets so i'll kill you wit a drill/put a hole in your head then two in your eyes you'll look like a bowling ball/if you got a crew than you rollin small/battlin real rappers is good but this is a drag/u writin **** like you got jet lag/i bet my raps get you wet fag/u can burn someone as much as a wet match/can't handle the battle so u pull the emergency hatch/and start runnin like you gettin chased by the police/only time your raps flow is when you covered in grease/i got a no top drop to drop on your head to make it pop/cut you in half like i'm harvestin crops/u from the uk so go back to eatin crumpets and drinkin tea/and retreat from the battle cuz u can't even beat me/on the mic i'm liked cuz i can kill you like impalin you on a spike/or start stranglin u and leave u danglin from the chain on a bike/14 get a little older then come back/because right now u writin like a 7 year old on crack/ur bad but i don't know what you lack/maybe it's your punches or flow/or maybe it's because you take all of this like a hoe/i smoked u like i'm smokin dro/when u started to battle you were on a path of self destruction/don't be mad cuz your dick has a reduction/your an intruder here you in the wrong place/can't beat me so get out my face/who's gonna get killed first between you and your partner is like a rat race/ur partner is ruthlessly crap/i'll suffocate that bitch wit seran wrap/i'll let eryk finish you off or what's left of you/some advice for a 2 on 2 battle get a better crew
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 05:04 am
yo erik and kid. i breathe conservatively as if its my last breath. yo i bin thru the valley of shadow of death. wen i rip this **** its cums from the heart in my chest. i know with out a doubt lyrically im the best. i aint lik u pussys busting a bullet proof vest. these two boys together has more to wat meets the eye. i swear i saw u both on "queer eye for the straight guy" i know my rhymes are dope and explicit. but yo u shudnt mess wit diss ****. cus ima contract killer and this will be a quik hit. come up to you silently rip out ur vital organs violently u have no idea its me. the more u hear my lyrics i swear u gettin dumber. i play rap like a game jus how i play your when mother. i know its hard for you to face this u both dont know your real father cus he was a rapist. u jealous of ruthless cus he a top g. we did a dna test and found out that rapist was me. im th pen you the paper i leave a mark its true im the reason your little sister aint a dark as you. its embaressin u fools fink ur good ive seen mre talent in a all white neighbour hood
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 05:34 am
yeah i admit i got killed and defeated // went back and got treated // in this battle ill go undefeated // cos all my raps are completed // when im done you'll be depleted // and yeah ill pull the emergency hatch // but throw you out and have you despatchd // so go ahead and kick my ass over A2K // cos ill come back at ya with my AKA // but why waste my bullets // when my rhymes are as sweet as chewits // coming at ya gold plated // spit back and you'll get slated // just make sure it aint like what you just said ' copy and pasted ' // cos everything we say is all created // cos w/e u pasted // was all outdated // maybe you wanna get it translated // saying ima 7 yr old kid on crack // man you need to do better cos we hit you with lyrical attack // thats the only destruction // you'll need reproduction // rhymes building up like a construction // i dont needa crew // cos our lyrics are already sick giving you the flu // need more than a drill // to over come our skill // even more than an E pill // **** man look who you with // ruthless can easily smoke him and put him in a spliff // so enough of your lovers tiff // and if you lyrically the best takes us adrift // B4 i go insane // im already ruling this domain // runaway whilst you can or you'll getta cain // this aint gnna be hard cos you 2 could get beaten by john wayne // but my **** is complex you'll want me to explain // but im flipping out you need get to me sustained // your gnna need me locked up and left to be remained // maybe restrained // and come back when you get the ability that weve maintaned
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 05:47 am
My tricky tricky style is so cocky I knock you out like I'm Rocky And then I'll bet you the world, plus some loot, on the point A licky lethaler rapper cause my rhymes are like potion I think he burn like ?, to put your mind in slow motion Simply, it's done, like makin a bungee You lick it or roll it a sticky spark with the fellas Let's contact Quinton, they call him the chief Plus I'm votin destruction,on suckers they're nerds Take their style toss it up, then add effects like a reverb Take it and match it, cause the flow is exceptional the Washington Congress, the House and Congressional professional, call it geronimo Frequencies on the mickie, watch your girl give a hickie Now were flippin the ill way, diluted with ?The tricky icky style is to flow so rapid make you run like a faucet, like ?? Costello so mellow, like a pen with Othello
Shicky shapin a Hamlet, tricky bowl thicky Jell-o
Hell-o, goodbye
Don't be scared, pick up the mic
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 05:48 am
aint aimed at no just freestyling ( aint got nothing to do with da 2 on 2 ) looking 4 ward to your reply boys

peace out
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 05:54 am
you breathe conservatively cuz i hit u wit bullets/ur hand on the trigger but you won't pull ****/if it's a quik hit why you split/is it because your ryhmes are all ****/fuckin faggot u queer all year whisperin **** into another guys ear/sayin let's **** right here/all white neighboorhood no retard that was probablly the kkk/i kill any bitch that gets in my way/u scared cuz u know i got a mean tool/i wonder did someone put bleach in your familys gene pool/cuz u came out ugly and deformed/if u wanna battle me your style is gonna have to be reformed/crack your head wit a bat have blood leakin onto your forehead/you just can't accept the fact your dead/bandage your cuts pick up your guts and stop grabbin on other guys nuts/maybe someday you'll have some skill and won't be stuck in a rut/u playin my mom when really yours is the slut/i'll slam you to the ground and leave you bleedin on the concrete/in this battle you got beat so that's why you down six feet/u can't afford a coffin so you get an urn/you had your moment but now it's my turn/why you only dissin me u scared to diss the doctor/u should be cuz he'll shock ya/you been through the valley of death well pack cuz u goin there again/you got it twisted you the paper we're the pen/we mark you up like gettin tagged by graffiti/you fruitier than a sherbert from Edy's/you get run up on and smashed/you like potatoes cuz u got mashed/you got 50 Cent go into a guy strip club and your like a kid in a Candy Shop/u bleedin so much any minute you gonna drop/how are you gonna come up on me and rip out my vitals/the only time u a rapist is at kindergarten recitals/where else would your heart be of course its' in your chest/i'll cut yours out and smack you wit it when you get laid to rest/you shoulda stopped but instead your procedin/which is hurtin you cuz your hairline is recidin/killin bitches like you i don't need a reason/it's just that right now bad rappers like you are in season/it's like you took the mind of a faggot and traded/your ryhmes are worse than that bitch faded/your partner is a little young/you can tell from the **** he brung/he climbin down the succes ladder rung by rung/did you see what we did in our last two on two/we beat them now we crushin you/so u better get that star of david and pray if your a jew/or if your christian grab your crucifix/and pray that god let's you survive this/we attack you like the army,navy,and marines/you spit out your ass like you ate too much beans/go get proffesor to be your teacher/i feel bad since you got raped by a preacher/do that test over again and you'll see/that after you got raped you got hiv/you gettin attacked over and over like u hit a nest of bees/i saw u on queer eye to suckin all four of them off on your knees/
0 Replies