dr eryk

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:37 pm
nice freestyle anyways bro... lmao, it was tight man.. but I dont wanna battle you agian man, be had our beef...
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:37 pm
you said you didn't wanna waste that
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:38 pm
lmao, aight I'll chill, you just caught me off guard there man, I was like what the f*ck, all of a sudden you started poppin' off on me,so anyways judge me and punchlines battle, if he battles me aight..
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:40 pm
lmao, well I gues I have to spit a whole new verse, since you attacked my last one, I aint gunna do anything bout that.. cause we already battled, I'll spit a new one to punchline..
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:40 pm
yea, np. i got a question though. i just wanna know who's black in here and who's white.
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:44 pm
lmao aight bro, well I aint black or white, I'm brown. lmao, I'm aboriginal, native.. lol. what are you truth? and why do you want to know that?
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:46 pm
I have one question for you TheTruth, well two quesitons...
1. How long you been in the game/rappin'?
2. Can you judge the two on two battle we had if I post all the raps. so you can read them?
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:47 pm
i was just wonderin like ages and races n ****, just to see what i'm up against. i'm white by the way
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:48 pm
i've been rappin for like 6 months now, if that. n yea, i'll judge
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:50 pm
aight, and yo, i'm 17..I've been rappin' for bout 6 months too. Im gonna post the raps here soon..
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:52 pm
16 here, but i'll be 17 next month
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:54 pm
DAMN, 50 got owned again. Jadakiss this time...
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:55 pm
fuk I know 50 is takin' it like a bitch, he got dissed by thegame hard, and now jadakiss? what is the song called? I have to check that **** out..
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 11:57 pm
Jadakiss & Styles - Problem Child
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 12:13 am
dj quik kid wrote:
steppin 2 two dudes who kill everyone in their path/u provoked us so we're gonna unleash our wrath/proffesor this aint a university/no way ur weak raps are gonna hurt me/u and ur partner crazy/wantin 2 battle 2 of the hottest rappers ur minds must be hazy/i read ur past raps they was one sentence run ons/u the 2 i'm usin the slugs from my gun on/u shouldn't have accepted this fight/i'll beat u 2 so much you'll see the white light/so bitch act right before u get smacked right/ur girl is good cuz her pussy is tight/u 2 are the worst pair of rappers here/i'll use the blood from u 2 to lubricate my gears/u so poor u gotta drink your own tears/broke ass can't even afford a cheap beer/u should get a new rap name cuz urs is a joke/u as white as an egg yoke/u can get 2 more dudes u'd still lose/cuz me and eryk can beat all crews/leave u like ur dad whipped u u'll have a big bruise/crazypdog what kind of name is that/maybe ur name should be crazyptherat/i bet u snitched on proffesor that's y he went 2 jail/his mom finally sucked enough dick to get him out of jail on bail/i'll crucify the both of u nail by nail/rather get beat then squeal ok/u start beggin for your life at the mention of an ak/your ryhmes are like landmines well they must be duds/u disliked in the hood so u gotta carry guns/cuz everyone wants 2 lay u down and take your life/u get nothin after goin through the pain and the strife/pickin crazy as a partner u'd be better off by yourself/cuz crazy be stealin real raps from artists books on the shelf/when u go onto the mic u freeze up/u been on ur knees so much i bet u **** ur knees up/try somethin else cuz rappin aint ur strong point/maybe u could sell the joints/i'll make u ache like u a old man wit arthritis/i got the steel pointed at u so u can bite this/u touch everything and expect it 2 turn gold like u king midas/u as real as a cubic zirconia/u must think ur lucky wit all the guys bonin ya/i'm ready for a battle so bring what u got/idk what u got though cuz fiends use ur raps 4 paper for pot/spit back so we can murk u 2/maybe if u get my respect i can have a hoe of mine jerk u 2/but i doubt they will cuz they don't blow hobos/i'll make u 2 extinct like the dodos/ayo dr eryk spit ur **** 2 these 2 fools/and then we'll dump their bodies in a little kids swimmin pool
second rap
your name is mike/so do u introduce yourself as mike the dyke/i'll chew u up and spit u out like u a mike and ike/u and crazy are number one number one at what/at doin everything better than sluts/like suckin a broke ass mans nuts/u betta have ya mommy bandage all those cuts/rippin u up is easy i could do it wit my eyes closed/u spit **** like u on that hydro/u can take that deuce deuce and take aim then swing/but u'll already be shot wit the hollows i bring/i'll shoot u in the throat so u can rap instead of sing/u pick crazy cuz ur afraid he'll kill u again/i could put u down wit the weight from my jewels/ur **** sounds like singin from greg buel/i infect u wit my ryhmes now u startin 2 blister/u didn't **** a nun but u did **** a sister/how can u even say u got a shotty/when i saw u suckin off irv gotti/you say ur lyrics are hot but you got put out/me and dr eryk winnin this battle there's no doubt/i put the 9 to ur head have u beggin you were dead/sayin please don't let me feel the hot lead/u wasn't really in jail i bet u were in juvenile hall/which is good for you cuz u like touchin kids balls/half of your ryhmes make no sense/if u put out a mixtape no one would pay 2 cents/no one cares about your rappin on here your useless/i still don't know why you try to do this/u should be banned from here like a prohibtion/congradulations i heard you made the cover of fell off rappers the july edition/i like your battle rappin rendition/i'll make sure you leave this battle in critical condition/me beatin u should be a monthly tradition/u spit back but where's ur partna crazy/i guess he got a little lazy/he probablly said **** it and ate some chips/meanwhile i got my dick sucked and licked and kissed by your moms lips/u call yourself theproffesor but u got no deploma/except for bein the best country singer in oklahoma/9s cocked and clips locked i'm comin 2 take u outta here like ur gettin arrested/u can't handle the fact that u've been bested/ur respect on here has been tested/ur shakin and stirred like a martini/i'm sure ur favorite song is big weenie/u don't want 2 battle me cuz i'm a drama setta/u don't believe me look at the bodies pilin up from my baretta/i could kill u wit an empty bottle of amoretta/it's obvious u can't rap cuz u got crazy as a backup/in case u get killed and gotta take your **** and pack up/u got killed so stay in ur grave and don't try 2 resurect/cuz u'll get killed quiker than a rich white guy in the projects
third rap
proffesor what's your deal wit nut sacks and balls/u must have handled those alot inside those prison walls/crazy usin my style and wreckin it/before you suck that dick you betta get to checkin it/6'4 no one cares this aint a spot for datin/u got proffesor so u don't need my sister for matin/quik kid **** kid everyone has used it/so i think you need to go home and write some new ****/spittin **** like it came from a script/bitches can't take the fact that they got ripped/i got these two bitches whipped/get outta here cuz u guys got layed out/u were surprised about how this played out/how u gonna say i never gonna get a deal i'm the next member of dipset/apparentally you don't get this yet/gettin drowned like you stuck in a whirlpool/you seem to know alot about girl tools/talkin about dildos and vinbrators you must like that alot/cuz u talk about that **** more than smokin pot/when a chinese guy comes in you lose control/in two seconds your on the ground beggin to suck his eggroll/you can't take the fact i beat you both/i wonder if your mom smokin stunted your brain growth/i think proffesor need to get an education/ur group should be called the soft rapper generation/crazy u came out soundin stupid on ur debut/i gotta tell u i'm the one that made you/ur mom was in the mood and i tamed that whore/i had barely stuck it in and she was beggin for more/me and dr eryk be causin mayhem/you so poor you lost your ghostwriter cause you couldn't pay them/crazy go no skill so no one needs you/your poor so u need people to feed you/don't get pissed because no one reads you/i'm a nightmare to you like freddy kruger/how do the bullets feel from my luger/i'm a silent killer like carbon monoxide/you as fake as a blonde that uses peroxide/spittin **** no one understands like shakespreare/i'll use your corpses to break beers/u 2 remind me of arnold from the wonder years/proffesor tryin 2 change his style to make it look like less crap/so dumb u walked into a bear trap/your just a singin rapper like nate dogg/it's clear to everyone that your fake dog/lookin like little nicky gettin hit by a shovel/i'll send you guys to mars to help the hubble/pound for pound u got that advantage cuz u bigga/u couldn't even win if u had help from jigga/you probablly sit wit the proffesor look at my raps and study/he aint just your rappin partner he's your circle jerkin buddy/say i'm shook when your shakin more than a feather/it's clear you can't withstand this weather/u aint number one cuz i've returned/to make sure bitches like u get burned/and to make sure my 3 G's a week get earned/so tell all your bitch friends what u learned

dr_eryk wrote:
spittin' rymes for me is a breeze, I'm like the wind to leaves
Drop you two as if you were leaves that fall off a trees
two on two battle, this **** wont last long
Rap game for you two, **** you don't belong
it's like you trying to be Biggie, you two are dead wrong
To ever accept this challenge, that's your first mistake
cause i'll break your fake asses like a f*ckin' earthquake
for f*ck sakes, both your styles are wack, it's givin' me a headache
to have to read that ****, cause it dont' make sense
heres my two cents, you're lackin' good defence, bitch pay the expense
with predictable ****, i know what your going to say, your the opposite of suspence
theProfessor, lemme teach you something, you might not know
all you come with is Multies, bitch that isn't know real flow
theres a line you cross, when you've outgrown mutlies, and you pasted it long ago
should I kill you in just one rap, or should I even let you go
you call yourself the proffessor, but i'm takin' you to school
teachin how to rap, people like you just give me my rhyme fuel
don't think i'm done wit you proffessor, cause i'm not
you'll never be famous, you'll end up forgot, killin' you is this battle is the f*ckin' plot
so lets see what you got, come with your best shot
and if your best shots look like your previous battles, then I have nothing to worry bout
the professor is nothing in this game, we can just edit you out
only way you stand out, is if you strike out or if you fall out
enuff bout the proff, he can just run on his sentences like his f*ckin' mouth
dont worry, I have more punches for you so I know your out
and what about this crazypdog, yo his style is weak
rap style was nothing special, wasn't exactly unique
i'll rip the mic away from you, before you have a chance to speak
cause no one needs to hear your lame ****, your shits Generic
better believe that, tell you parents you were killed by dr_eryk
I can deliver so many rymes aimed directly at you
your standin on a weak floor, you just fall right through
the weak floor is stronger than your all your raps put together
you can say your stong, but your no stonger than a feather
I drop so many rymes on you, it's like rain in stormy weather
two on two, **** me and quik are the real superstars
Pdog I have a tip for you, spit more then 6 bars
now i'll leave you two alone so you two can analyze my bars
but that wont help you much, cause I can rip it any style
change it for this battle, I kill people and still smile

second rap
yo, I can't believe the proffessor thinks he won
you takin shots like an unloaded gun
which means, your shots don't hurt
better be on the alert, I'm bout to lift up both your skirts
both your styles are nothin, costs less then dirt
pretty soon you'll be wearin my name on your t-shirts
sayin' "dr_eryk, is the lyrical killer"
you'll stand up and fall down like an old building pillar
do I think your scared, No I know you are
it's pathetic when proff only spit 10 words in one bar
if you have to hear another vanilla ice rap one more time?
you're the one singin like him, line after line
f*ck, just like vanilla, you'll be a one hit wonder
I scare you, like little kids to thunder
dog, I read your past raps, didn't see no amount of skill
you can call yourself a killer, but you have no kills
all dog can ryme with proffessor is dressor
kinda shows us you have no rhyme skill, i'm an aggressor
been waitin' to blow some good rymes like a fukin' air compressor
the only thing you two blow up, is the whole crew of the gay kkk
**** i'm battlin' the president and assistant of that crew, no way jose
proff stop with the multies, getting old
you spit no good lines, your shits never gunna get sold
6'4 and 210, **** mothe fuker you bold
i'll knock your head off and mail it to your mother
dumb mother fuker tried to cut himself, with a knife made of rubber
**** proffs dumb, but i'd have to say dog is dumber
you two well never win this battle, just face it
i know who the victory of this battles going to, I can taste it
you two dont come with wordplay, why not
youre like ashes in this game, Not Hot
you'll never have bitches, could play a two player game, and still coudln't be a player
couldn't kill ****, not even if you trained with buffy the vampire slayer
if's funny how pdog, just waltzed on up here
with a hazy mind, and couldn't see clear
pdog, it's not about quanite, it's about quality
that's what your lackin', bitch you'll never be hauntin' me
third rap
imma rip it up like crazyPDog, just to put him in his place
this guy is so poor and stupid he thinks welfare is a paper chase

i'm going to tell you something, you already know. YOUR WACK
Forms a gay KKK, that explains why you come with gay raps

two on two battle, me and quik can rip you two on our own
but this makes it more interestin' battlin' kids with no homes

you two well never win this battle, that's next to impossible
you two are like bobble heads, your so rockable

we have all the elements of a good battler coverd
and here we have to battle the two gay brothers

you two are waste of time, let alone some good rymes
you still want to battle, I'll give you a chance to change your mind

it's funny, I read all your guys raps and didn't see no wordplay
you know what that is right, if you dont then this is childs play

your like a dull blade, battlin you there's no point
cause i'll kill you so fast, like stoners would do to a joint

rippin' it your styles is easy, i can see why you use it
youre like an alarm clock, knock you out for you to snooze bitch

next time come with harder ****, it might actually do something
cause when i read your raps, it's doing absoltely nothing

so imma spit my last bar, aight
me and quik winnin, I knwo i'm right
Fourth rap
****, that **** was borin to read
alot of that **** was filler aka **** you dont need
**** was worse then a newbie tryin to rap
wait a minute, my bad. you are a newbie at rap
c'mon multies, thats the only element you mastered
you aint rappin' you babblin' like a guy that's plastered
you dont thikn before you type, that's where you go wrong
spiting run on setences that are more then 1000 words long
I can picture you rap in real life, must be hilarious
i can come with vocab too, I'm fukin' nefarious
rippin' it yourstyle is easy, I've outgrown that awhile back
how can you callyour self a rapper, when you can't freestyle and rap
**** it's painfull to have to read your raps, there borin
even crazypdog hates them, I actually heard him snorin
i can give up, call this a warning
cause face it, you two well never win
i'm killin you as soft as i can, almost like a violin
you two are easy to kill, I should end this **** now
how, its easy when you two are about as soft as a cats meow
imma make this short casue I know i've killed you
crazyp and proff addmit it your both through
so proff you can spit your babblin raps, cause I feel like a nap
crazyp you can spit your predictable **** that are not worth being called raps
so your go you dumbfuk bitches
shoot you wit a staple gun, and call them stitches...

theprofessor wrote:
your acting like me and crazy are lazy your thought process must be hazey the proff is the best your **** dont phaze me i twist you up with my fist up throw piss in a cup listen up whats up is this u need to learn how to diss make you bleed with lyrics hot as pistons pistol wip you son me an crazy are number 1 none can contest every rhyme rips through your chest ever line makes your lungs depress i confess im messed my lyrics are to hard to digest i know your digits dont figit your gonna die your a fuc*in migit knee high see why i always win my spray is pure sin im sure more sinnister than a minister ass fuc*** a sister your crack feens smoking brillow screens you jokein me ur left choking on listerine mixed with mr clean the call me mr mean turn your dead bodies green from gangreen inside your spleen no if ands or buts i cut u from the but up to shut u up wut up is ak's spray like gay dykes you like it that way my name is mike what i say is true fuc* u u suck dudes im rude i know hit you with elbows feed blows that make you bleed like a steel toed dropkick explodeing your optic my topics stick your heart will stop when your kicked quick spit back b4 i slit your sack to look like your crack feed you to wild bores i compile gore my style is crimecore rhymes arent hardcore but i am im that guy in silence of the lambs im david burkowitz the son of sam with a gun in my hand standin over your body with a sawed off shotty shot and watched a sea of red comming from your head now this **** that you read i spit i said i'll wait for a reply but the results will reproduce like twins throw your neck in a nuce like a goose i'll win with a deuce deuce crushing your skull in
second rap
your right i did fuc* a sister yours she was on the floor beggin me for more like your mum when i cum in here bum quik kid im sedistick you just lick dick a transvestite wearin lipstick but what you really need is pitstick that shits sick the way it smells like the bowels of hell you dont play games you smoke em doing the chicken convulsing choking u owe me money i leave your knees broken leave your shirt soaked in cyanide cyanara you died you tried hard but it wasnt good enough you retard liposuction your lard ur moms tight ass on my dick causes suction but your to fat you need breast reduction
third rap
you guys are like nsync bitc*es with no dinks
take a minute think b4 you get back init
you take it in your clit
**** spit something true
this is supposed to be a two on two
but im suffocating you blue
no biggie like smalls
u got to have balls
wait till yours fall
then spit back
untill then my scripts will parralax
rip through your sacks
like a viral disease
your on your knees
beggin me to stop please
every line i drop
is supreme cream of the crop
this is hip hop
not pop
these guys are backstreet boys
in the back of streets with vibrateing toys
in the back seat of a toyota
lickin a grown mans choda
yo crazy whats the quota
us 3-1 this **** is it im done
no need to say more we won
Fourth rap
yo i know the doc said dont talk about yourself it protects your health
check your self if you believe im not evil giving you typhoid will have you breathe ill you want something new you want me to stop this two on two im dropping anti matter make an explosive batter shatter your frame splatter your name you got no aim you off topic my sawed off blows your jaw through your optic you want me to stop it im on the top never quitting for ever spittin for every script written like subliminal messages hidden your minimal your no criminal are you kidden i win em all in the hall of fame you'll see my name for the most insane make you a ghost every lyric sprayin growin everytime all my rhymes like land mines you cant stand on my mind like the dawn of spawn i procreate cons mafia dons i play you like pawns in chess im the best the professor testin the lesser you child melesters yo crazy they got diapers on there dressers inscest that messed i rip open ur vests with insects that infest eject out chest my lyrical expression is a phycotic confession like when i go to a therapy session stare at me i rip your flesh in three its eerie you never heard of me i leave you needing reconstructive surgery its an emergency call ems this bit*h is on pms bleeding on your rag you fag i crack you like an egg tendons sending pain in all directions put you on the table for
disection injecting a disease with no protection i diss with ease cold like how liquid nitrogen freeze send you to the coroner with no knees what you cant use testees in a rap so now the crap you slap on the page is like air in a cage weres the rage weres the anger like the eastside strangler or the the boston mangler its weightless debate this real rappers hate this
here i have no fear what you gonna do im mike fuc* u i liked to strike you with one hit i spit like the sun lit the skys burning the retinas in your eyes i'll teach you to die with speach i take your blood out like a leech i clean up the scene with bleach your decomposeing under a beach dead sorry i didnt hear what u said dont be who you are that means being hard thats going to far for u takeing bats to the bar reading the stars suceeding in feedin sars to breeding porn stars tar and feather u turn your skin to leather who better then to make a corpse into a sweater doc and dj on the block giving bj's mock my spray you wont walk away
u to holding hands gay i told you man the way i spray is cold never old ruthless n bold the truth is told the proof unfolds

crazypdog wrote:
Im here bitches!

Ok let me start off to say,
U dudes scuk more dick than the gay KKK.

Quick kid, dont even think about dissin my name,
dude urs should be just flushed down the drain.

Ur name should be quick dick kid, because ur a premature ejaculator,
to get off, u probably steal ur moms vibrator

and shove it in ur ass and move it around,
i walk into ur house and its like a gay bar downtown.

Dont be callin me out cause I got **** to do,
i knew we kill ya, because we're better than u.

Now about my rhymes, they are not pre created,
dude u just jealous cause they so creative.

U just sit at home all by ur self,
thinkin why cant do this by myself,
why do i have to take my rhyme books off the shelf.

What the **** u wanna start some ****,
wait before we do, i gotta go eat ur girls clit.

Dont worry ill tape it for u,
then u'll see what a real man goes through,
when hes in bed, gettin head,
after im done with her shes dead.

Theres no way u cant teach the proffesor nothing,
we know he can back his **** up and he aint bluffing.

Cause he been to jail and hes seen daddy,
**** some guy and playin patty,
cake that is, with his own giss.

Both ur families are wack,
ur moms so dumb she believed in Mars Attacks.

And then she ran into the basement, to grab her shotty,
then she blew her head off, i say it proudly.

U dudes suck and thats the facts,
they so bad, my crew should beat u with bats.
And then place, ur face, on a gate, where ur sis can maturbate

Cause we all know about incest,
and thats ur family game, not chess

This is checkers, fool we aint done
this aint ova till we declared number one.

u got nothin to say and thats a fact,
whatever u say u knoiw we'll spit it right back.

In ur face
ur a **** discrace

to this rap game,
that will teach ya to **** with my name.
second rap
All this talk about pornos is making me horny,
im gonna call ur sister and she can jack off for me.
Im thrifty, you say that i use a raping book,
nah, ur just saying that cause ur shook.
Yo, if i hear that Vanilla Ice rap one more time,
Im gonna have to take my nine and blow out my mind.
Im sick of u bitches who think ur tough,
because u got a couple guys who think there buff.
I aint scared of ****,
man my rhymes are legit.
Im 6'4'' , 210, u think im scared,
i rip u apart, do u think id care?
You have a crew of five, whatcha want a cookie?
How bout I give ya some of ur moms nookie?
Would that satisfy u, cause I know it would,
I know just thinking about it gives u wood.
Now true I havent been doing this very long,
but im sick of peeps thinking their strong,
because theyhave written over 200 posts,
u aint that good, no **** need to boast.
Quick kid, u aint **** kid, ull never get a record bid,
and ull never find a place to live.
Ur a hobo for life,
i understand that u go through pain and striffe,
but i just dont care
I know it must be hard with no underwear.
Now there is no need to make up crap,
about saying i screw my dad and i cant rap.
I can tell that ur just trying to pretend im u,
that i have problems and dont know what to do.
Well here let me give ya a tip,
Load up ur gun and put in the clip.
Put it next to ur head and pull the trigga,
save me the time and effort, because im bigga,
and i got better things to do,
then cap ur ass and drown u in my pool.
I do all my own raps and I never stole any lines from professor,
quit making **** up and go blow a line on ur dressor.
Now Proffesor and I are gonna blow this up,
because thats what we do to you ****.
Theres no way that u take us down,
we are in this bitch round for round, and we'll take u down pound for pound,
until theirs nothing left,
so if u think u got me let me hear u spit,
before i have to throw u off a big ass cliff.

VOTING STRUCTURE
Flow:
Structure:
Word-Play:
Metaphors:
Punches:
Personals:
Creativity:
Enjoyment:
VOTE:[/u]
Explination:
and Consistency:
MVP:
Only cause proff wants an MVP?
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 12:15 am
oh yeah it's
dr_eryk & dj quik kid
vs
theprofessor&crazypdog if you didn't know..
0 Replies

TheTruth 2

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 12:29 am
VOTING STRUCTURE
Flow: Quik/eryk
Structure: -------
Multies: Prof/other guy
Word-Play: Quik/eryk
Metaphors: Quik/eryk
Punches: Quik/eryk
Personals: -------
Creativity: -----
Enjoyment: Quik/eryk
VOTE: Quik/eryk
Explination: professor and that other guy were mediocre. Quik was good but I'd have to say Eryk takes MVP. That's the only person that I read and didn't say "What the ****?"
and Consistency: ----
MVP: Eryk
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 12:45 am
after eyrk
erk whos ur mentor dr dre dont u kno dat mothafucka hasnt done shytt sice nwa im skoolin u juss so u kno u clown il wwin da round i had ur gurl b4 u and i can styll hit it now cuz nigga i was on able 2 know wit a different name but im bak 2 serve a couple cats earn bak my fame lil preiew get at me
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 01:05 am
real shytt
fuk da preview dis is da real shyt ima shoew yall how i spit dr eryk u nuthin 2 me u dont pahse me i bet u didnt kno going into dis batlle dat wat i spit is crazy and wat u talkin im miss bs man i wouls slap u but its kind of hard 2 get smell of pussy of of my hand u confused battlin me u outa of mix like michael jordan playin 4 da knicks u must be out of latex da way u stay on my dick im servin u nigga and im only 13 yeah dats rite a lil nigga on da scene ive only been spittin 4 like a week and wenever i spit evry1 gathers around 2 here me speak yo but u white trash i read da shytt dat u said last u da only 1 dat lykes wat u spit no1 else like masterbatin u da only 1 feelin urself Twisted Evil
0 Replies

punchliner13

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 01:30 am
TheTruth wrote:
VOTING STRUCTURE
Flow: Quik/eryk
Structure: -------
Multies: Prof/other guy
Word-Play: Quik/eryk
Metaphors: Quik/eryk
Punches: Quik/eryk
Personals: -------
Creativity: -----
Enjoyment: Quik/eryk
VOTE: Quik/eryk
Explination: professor and that other guy were mediocre. Quik was good but I'd have to say Eryk takes MVP. That's the only person that I read and didn't say "What the ****?"
and Consistency: ----
MVP: Eryk

get off dr eyrks dick u wanna side wit him u get it 2 callin him mvp ill kill u in 30 seconds dats faster dan hiv and eryk it really matter wat block or race u stand on we all kno u but so we got u tampon
0 Replies