dj quik kid

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 06:00 am
trickster try 2 write stuff usin english cuz noone understands all the british crap you yap
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 06:10 am
ok what **** didnt you understand then ? looks like your the only 1 complaining maybe i cant understand your usa ****
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 06:11 am
oh you gotta be kidding me. how you gunna put dr evil on the same team as mini me. listen u faggot this is to da boy named quik. they call you kid cus of the size of your little dick. to my lyrics u guna be listenin. my lyrics are shinin and glistening. u know u gotta admit they blind ya. i dnt **** around wit no minor. im new to da game i still got a trik or two. im fourteen years old and got a bigger dick then you. i freestyle wen im kickin it so riduculous got urself in a bad predicment. to get rid ov me u gotta kill me but thats a sin. i fukd your mum then you was born that makes you half a muslim. yo eryk you think i forgot you trust i aint that hollow. i love the way your losing and the way your chick swallow. yo bitch you remind me of eminem you shud go on oprah cus u act feminem. im pullin out my ak you guna get spraid the only reason ur a doctor iz to cure your mum from aids. yo pack your bags and leave before i spit a sicker line. cum back next week wit out ur little sisters rhymes.
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 06:46 am
ok now im rhyming english // GET THIS were gnna make you relinquished // so why you have too talk about faded // although he busted your ass and made you spasticated // when you rhyme against him you need to be barricaded // every time you rhyme your downgraded // im gonna put you down make you more degraded // and then you have to talk about professer // yeah i no he an agressor // he'll compress ya // you need him to be your transgressor // but now ive gone to ill / sick / vile now vulgar // what'll be next im already a soldier // you have to lick his ass // cos you cant get nothing good FAST // well ill tell ya now my shitt is obselete // mixed with an MC like me and ruthless 'ELITE' // well take you down make this discreet // spitting my barz in a fleet // i heard your last rhyme i never heard anything worse // you need to go back and get diverse // please wigger make it immerse // cos my lyrics about to disperse // you rap like a student nurse // i could go on all day bout your lyrics // cos they need to be treated with diagnostics // they deserved to be pissed on // maybe your place is supposed to be in a man's salon // i can carry on for ages // but id rather rip you up in stages // so ill end it here // give you a chance and step down a gear
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 06:57 am
hay can we have some judges for this 2 on 2

mc trisktR & ruthless
vs
dj quik kid & dr_eryk
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 07:15 am
i challenged you quick kid // cos i heard you were slick // best at hitting bricks // make MC trikstR run outta tricks // but naw you just suck dicks // you made me waste my time // just for me to listen to your nursery rhyme // we hit our lyrics at you // knocked you down **** u never hadda clue // and every 1 on this forum would say ' yeh thats true ' // you got beaten by 2 newbies // they gnna have to send us ta 2 diffrent juvies // but wheres your friend eryk //is he still recovering from when blew him hysteric // i thought a clash with us 4 would be atmospheric // but naw the amount of times you sucked his dick was numeric // here i am smacked you up like concrete // why dont you just step down and admit defeat
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 07:22 am
ima bit rusty on my freestyle. but ill still kill those faggots in the meanwhile. iv had enough of you clowns ur words are lazy and wack. quik kid just recognised my talent cus he fort i was blak. listen quick kid we heard bout your father fukin you and all dat crazy stuff. you shud rethink ur name cus obviously you werent quik enough. ima spit words into your ears till blood starts to drip. u was an accident boi your lucky my condom split. look you fools we shut u up now u cant even speak clear. and just think if my condom worked you wouldnt be here. your life iz meaningless just like a worm. your mothers mouth is a playground for my sperm. you thought we was begginers you never knew we rapped. check it out to newbies murdered two enthiusiasts.
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 07:27 am
yo anyone judging. the two on two
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 08:45 am
the 2 on 2 aint over yet bitches so don't be gettin judges
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 08:53 am
well hurry up and rite bitch
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 08:55 am
**** man you take your time get of his dr_erks dick
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 08:57 am
u r man dr eryk seems to have left u. maybe ur mothers head is betta then urs
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 09:22 am
aight here u go bitches

all the **** wit dicks how would u know/unless your mom told you about my giant dick after my show/gave it to her right even though her pussy wasn't tight/us against you two aint even a fair fight/cuz we so much better you can't take it/your bad at rappin so stop tryin to fake it/silly trickster trix are for kids/all you can do is try to make fun of my name kid/ruthless callin me a kid when u only 14/your raps are so short i don't think u can really write/i guess your ghostwriter took off for the night/ruthless i know u aint black/cuz i saw u whit your all white neighborhood leadin a clan attack/listenin to your lyrics would be worse than death/you can't afford crack so u snort meth/usin the same **** you did that's a shame/and yet you say your a master in this game/trickster dissin yourelf man u must be dumb/u blew proffesor for a piece of gum/you can carry on for ages/what you mean is you can carry on as long as you have more pages/how u gonna talk about my lyrics urs are just inferior/i saw your house wit the pink interior/you outta tricks wtf are you a magician/you don't belong here so don't be trippin/on u two homos i'm rippin/how u gonna smack me trick when u can't even lift your hand/callin me homo when you joined a gay marching band/what's wit all the guys rapin other guys ruthless/you make it seem like your the only one who do this/two newbies beat enthusiasts u talkin straight trash/you couldn't win if u had two more people for this clash/i messed u 2 up already/i'm a nightmare to you so i guess you can call me freddy/or call me jason when i cut you apart wit a machete/i'll use the pieces of you for confetti/this battle aint over but u really seem timid/is it because your ryhmes are comin to a limit/come one is that all you two got/if it is you deserve to be shot/don't think dr eryk disappeared/unlike ruthless who only joins when the smoke is cleared/i'm gonna break into your house so change the locks/every guy should so they don't gotta worry about you suckin their cocks/bleedin so much it's like you sprung a leak/ur ryhmes are weak so u can spit dumb **** like that all week/i think when it comes to skill you reached your peak/they call me quik kid cuz i kill people fast/i could tell you were shook after the first blast/if there was an order of skill u 2 would be last/cuz u don't come here prepared/u both need to go into the shop to get repaired/ruthless go get your mom cuz i can tell your scared/you can get beat by anyone here/they line up to beat u but your hopin they **** you in ther rear/i've beatin you down now u got pimp smacked/you can't handle me and dr eryks attacks/u freeze up like you walkin through snow/in case you didn't know me and eryk run able2know/i spit **** that makes u bitches rub your clit/after this battle you should split/what book do you take your raps from/don't get them from the same guy cuz he makin you look dumb/and don't think that this battle is done
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 09:23 am
u 2 are scared of dr eryk so don't play yourself and when u thinkin about him don't play wit yourself
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 09:39 am
haha trust you got me creasing up but anyways her it goes lmao
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 09:57 am
I'm like a frequency, causing interference//With static, my apperance is dominant//with a prominent intro-duction//I do rhyme construction
Wear my boots, for no interruption//on the microphone, model 4-0-6//2-38, four-thousand five, 81//Seven kilowatts of power//Charging every hour//My Earth mission I'm here to devour MC's//from MC skibbaddy // to even quik kid and eryk //Toys and predators//Small rappers, fake competitors//I'm bigger, and hard as a rock//Burn through steel, and brains I knock// this gnna finish you kid //like Enoch, when I crush and kill//Get ill, in time destroy anyone//who steps in my radius scanners//As the rhythm advances//My rhyme flow, creating your dances//You follow, increased metaphors//Scan control, your brain is sore//and hurting, while alerting the rest//I got the flames, and melting the best//cos trikstR aint to messed//
of the wack ones kid and eryk, now who is left?//
You hear me clear, are you blind or deaf?//
Insane, as I go in your brain//Through innertubes, my style remains//topping, express not stopping
Rap janitor//, suckers I'm mopping germs//I'm using Pine Sol//Ajax, and cans of Lysol//for parasites, metropolitan termites//New York City, national invites//come to quicks house **** his mum all nights//East coast, West coast can slow down//beats per minute, and watch me throw down
papers,// a suitcase with rhymes//For every state, zone and different times I'm attacking//all around the globe//Or is it people, my mind will probe//through Jupiter, and those who are stupider//You must learn as Technics turn//I am the fire and brains will burn//and bake, like a Tasty Cake//I'm da 1 leavin scars,// and ears will ache//
in all sections,// I'm causin infections//
now youve lost,// I'm givin you directions//to my skill, total connections are far//beyond and out of reach//You are the dog,// and I have the leash//
im the atomic bomb // bigger than vietnam // cos this is trikstR giving it to ya mum // tell her my names TrikstR not hardR
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 10:02 am
man dat aint nothing im giving it to ruthless now he gonna finish you of

but i aint h8ing so peace
0 Replies

dj quik kid

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 10:06 am
yo u still in this battle?
0 Replies

MC TrikstR

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 10:10 am
we aint giving up that easily lol yeah but maybe you are too good but were giving it to go
so safe
0 Replies

RUTHLESS

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 10:18 am
yea im 14 so what i still gave ur game a good rattle. ur da mothafukin fool who accepted this battle. ima put money on this ****. my whole life ima stake and bid. do i reli have to battle the milky bar kid. i wanted u to get cocky now you fell into my trap. ima donate to my favourite charity "wiggers who cant rap" theres nobody who lik me who can rap sounder. u cant get out of the charity line cus ur fathers the founder. u cant stop me now cant get rid of my flow. ur mothers like a shotgun 1 cock and she ready to blow. when i kissed ur girlfreind it was like a grime tale. her braces were so mouldy she tasted like lime scale. dnt b proud of ur name hush and dnt shout. i told her to open wide and threw a calgon in her mouth. ur repeatin the same **** agen and agen. the affect of my lyrics caused this hell and mayhem. battlin against dis fool was funni but now he must die. i cant w8 to laugh at this pricks desperate reply.
0 Replies