54

The Most Recent Movie You've Seen on Streaming, Broadcast TV, or Movie Theater?

ElsieVasquez

-2  
Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2021 07:59 am
@mark noble,
cool

1  
Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2021 12:53 am
After a harrowing day I decided I needed a mind cleanse....I found the film "The Three Amigos", and it is relaxing .... I don't know how long I will watch, but right now it suits me just fine.
Frank Apisa

1  
Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2021 08:25 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Nancy and I watched Network last night.

It was not relaxing. And had some prescient moments that were downright unsettling.

1  
Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2021 10:52 am
@glitterbag,
I fell asleep watching The Three Amigos, seems it wiped my fevered mind clean.

1  
Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2021 10:54 am
@Frank Apisa,
Maybe Network wasn't the best choice, too intense.

1  
Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 02:40 am
I’ve been watching the series Umbrella Academy, it’s a comic strip superhero type affair.

One of the characters is a fifty something year old man in the body of a fourteen year old.

The seventeen year old actor who plays him is totally convincing in the role. I was very impressed.