Want Us to Stop Calling You Liars? Stop Lying!

Baldimo

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 06:45 pm
Do I hear the sound of feet and hands pounding the group? My son does the same thing when I won't let him play with his gamecube!
0 Replies

angie

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 07:16 pm
Do I hear an ad hominen attack ?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 08:27 pm
Is there any other kind on this web site?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 09:08 pm
yes
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 01:23 pm
I think it was real fun to read about Schwarzenegger's "childhood memories" Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 02:52 pm
What happens when you leave the door open. You get a Schwarzenegger Laughing
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 03:17 pm
i voted a flat no on recall with no "back up" choice for gov. guess ya get one even if you close the door.

i think you guys are probably right. the people that are for the iraq war don't really care why it's going on. they just like the idea of kickin' somebody's butt in after 9/11. no matter who's.

it's very odd to me that recently, in talking with my neice's boyfriend, he said," but i thought you were all about george bush?" when i asked him why, he mentioned how much i supported the action afghanistan when it went down. which i did and still do.

like many i talk to, he (and i'm sure he's not alone amongst liberals) doesn't get that it is entirely different than going into iraq.

afghanistan was/is a war against islamists.

iraq is the destabiliztion of the only secular state in the region. saddam was a murdering screwhead, but his demise could have waited a while.

i suspect that iraq had more to do with saudi arabia's request for u.s. military out of their country than oil.
0 Replies