she's gone cold

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2016 07:28 am
i met a girl, she is vegan, and I told her I'm vegetarian too, she liked it so the next day she found me on facebook and asked me about that vegan restaurant i told her about before, so i took her out there that night! things were going great at the date, except that she smelled alcohol on me, since i had a beer before i came (first mistake?). We went out for another date, we were really enjoying that she asked me to take her for a drink afterwards. she told me she was drunk and she started acting comfortable and happy around me. when we returned to the car, and i started to get touchy, touching her hair, and holding her hand, but the next day she told me she didn't like that, and i told her she was right, it was my mistake (Second mistake)! she said she felt like she "misled me" and i dont know what that means. She gave me yet another chance, she was giving me hints out many times to take her but instead of me setting a date, i ignored her and didn't take her out, because i was thinking stupid thoughts like she lost interest in me because of what happened that day. (third mistake)

she gave me third chance, and we went out for a third date. I confessed to her that sometimes I eat meat, so she got really pissed off and thought i lied to her, instead of keeping my cool, i gave her a sad face and she told me to stop that. (4th mistake) yet she gave me a forth chance! the next day she told me she feels like going out for an after party, and instead of taking her, i started bring up the negativity of what happened the day before. it was from that moment on that i started to feel her interest level drop, and her texts getting shorter, and me persuing her... so i pulled back immediately. two days later, she was travelling (since she just comes here for vacation every couple of weeks), she sent a small text saying "im leaving, bye!" so i quickly tried to set a date before she leaves, but she sais she was "busy". since then it's been 1 week and we didn't text each other, i am just wondering if i should text her, since i was the one acting like a prick the whole time, or should i just give her the space to contact me?

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2016 07:54 am
You pretended to be vegetarian, then you made a series of "mistakes" that led to a second chance... a third chance... a fourth chance! She sensed that you were anxious to make yourself "acceptable" to her, and the series of "chances" were her way of making you jump through hoops like a performing dog in a circus. You didn't act like a prick. Don't text this immature and self-centred girl. Move on and try to relax about girls.
jimmydating30

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2016 11:48 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
thanks!
0 Replies