I'm Changing My Vote

McGentrix

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 02:14 pm
That does it! I am not voting for Kerry! Just look at that voting record!
0 Replies

angie

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 02:17 pm
consider the alternative ...

http://kintera.sitestream.com/ferrell_qt_hi.mov
0 Replies

angie

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 02:30 pm
Seriously, I'll take THIS record over Bush's any day:

http://www.votewithavengeance.com/kerry.html

That record speaks for itself, [ GO READ IT ], as does Bush's, which has rendered this country less safe from terrorism due to arrogant, unilateral foreign policy, less sound economically due to tax cuts that never trickled anywhere, more divided than ever on social issues (choice, gay rights, govt. funded faith-based intrusions), more neglected on domestic policy (education, health care, veterans benefits), more in debt due to surplus erosion and war spending, and generally MUCH LESS "WELL OFF" than we all were four years ago.

Yep. Compare records you say ?

Bring it on !
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 02:43 pm
Have you noticed what caving in to terrorists does? The Phillipines caved to terrorist demands and now hostages are being mercilessly slaughtered because of it. Terrorists can't be negotiated with. They must be hunted down and stopped.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 02:49 pm
Great idea, McG! Let's start with BinLaden.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 02:52 pm
Someone tell Bush. I think his handlers left it off his cheat sheet.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 03:06 pm
revel I didn't say I didn't like Kerry...but he's not my 1st choice. I certainly prefer him over bush but he's not going to beat him. So if he can't beat him, I may as well vote for someone who represents what I more closely believe. If all I wanted to do was back the person who was going to win the election whether it went against my prinicples or not, I'd back bush, then I'd be a low down whore like Zell Miller and John McCain have materialzied as IMO.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 06:11 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I certainly prefer him over bush but he's not going to beat him.

Naaaahh.

Buck up, my big ol' furry buddy.

The Republicans are, again, running the most hate-filled and negative campaign in history.

You're going to have to endure it for another 60 days, too.

Kerry is getting ready to strike back. Watch his rally tonight.

After all the money and all the lies Bush has just pulled up even, but he's still well under the 50 percent mark.

Bush will not split the undecided voters 50-50.

The Republicans get one more evening center stage. Hurricane Frances will dominate the news cycle during the Labor Day weekend, and next week the battle is on.

Kerry's gonna come out swinging, and there's no doubt the Republicans will continue their garbage campaign.

Nights like last night won't hurt the Dems. Between Girly Men, floozie Bush twins, and Zell's frothing rant, they're not firing on all cylinders.

They are beatable, and we are going to beat them.

And by the way, vote your conscience, whomever that may be.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 06:19 pm
PamO. wrote:
I think BPBear is kidding.

I hope he is.
0 Replies

Sunmaiden

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 06:35 pm
CJHSA: my father was one of those "so-called, self-proclaimed Veterans" who testified at the "so-called Winter Soldier Investigation". HE WAS NOT A FRAUD and he was a veteran. He testified about atrocities he committed and witnessed. My father was a kind, gentle young man until he was drafted to go to war on foriegn soil. He lost a lot in that communist country - for what? It is still communist. Like 90% of our soldiers who went to vietman, my father was not trained or prepared; he came back afraid and angry.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 06:49 pm
McG just got a woody
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 06:11 am
panzade wrote:
McG just got a woody

Question
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 11:30 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
revel I didn't say I didn't like Kerry...but he's not my 1st choice. I certainly prefer him over bush but he's not going to beat him. So if he can't beat him, I may as well vote for someone who represents what I more closely believe. If all I wanted to do was back the person who was going to win the election whether it went against my prinicples or not, I'd back bush, then I'd be a low down whore like Zell Miller and John McCain have materialzied as IMO.

I think I understand you now. You were going to vote for Kerry because you thought he actually had a chance over Bush even though was never your first choice and you felt that Kerry needed every vote to win. Now you think he has no chance so you may as well vote for who you like. I think you should vote for who you want but I wouldn't count Kerry out.

I was a little down after the swift boat thing, that actually hurt kerry and brought him down even with bush. But I don't think the convention had much an impact, so now I am hopeful again. This see-saw campaign is getting a bit nerve racking, I think.

Well, I need to get out side and enjoy the world other than the internet. Clinton is sick; goes to show you that you got to enjoy each day.

Sorry to go on.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 11:38 am
Exactly. As for Bill Clinton fortunately these days quadruple by pass surgery, although no joke is fairly commonplace and I'm sure Clinton has the best possible surgeons. I will remember him in prayers and thoughts however. The world would be a less colorful and thoughtful place without him, and we are approaching a grey flannel/Orwellian stage much too quickly to suit me.
0 Replies

John Kerry

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 05:14 pm
Bush is the only one worth voting for.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 05:16 pm
Welcome John...you'll find some debate on your stance here.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 03:19 pm
...even John Kerry is voting for Bush...
Smile
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 03:26 pm
cjhsa wrote:

Voted against ban on sending money to UN population fund if the money was sent to pay for China forced abortion and sterilization policy.

so what you are saying is, the government should stay out of a woman's reproductive rights.

correct?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 03:33 pm
bpb.

dude, don't get down with the sickness.

a vote for anybody but kerry is a vote for bush this time around.

think about it like a record deal. maybe it won't happen. but if ya never go out and gig and record demos, it for sure won't.

kerry's not done. he's gonna be "back in black".

Cool
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 03:42 pm
...."mourning attire?"...
0 Replies