Geeky Girl unsure if being hit on.

Sammej

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2016 06:00 am
Hello. This is the first time I have tried to ask anyone online for advice.

So. I know this guy, we have 1 mutual friend.
We write a few times a day, as we both work.

He contacted me first, adding me on LoL and messaged me, inviting me over. We watched TFS and a bitta 9gag, played LoL, and our seperate games. He asked questions about my oppinions and I thought not much of it back then.
I thought "Maybe he's just being friendly."
He has invited me to go eat sushi at a restourante which he says in his taste is the best.
Again "Maybe he's just being friendly." But. he told me a few days ago that he was going to a friends wedding, so I expected not to hear from him the entire day. I send a teasing text were I comment that he'll have to wear a tux and I wanna see it. putting a "XD" at the end. -not expecting any responce,.
I got a immediant text back.
He also wrote when his friend had just gotten the ring on.

He might have a crush on me...?
I know I have a little one on him...... but I never have any luck.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,755 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2016 07:42 am
@Sammej,
It certainly sounds promising. Smile

One thing with a lot of people (any gender) is, we need it to be kind of hammered into our skulls to learn someone likes us. You need not put it in sky writing, but there is nothing wrong with contacting him and saying, "You know, I have such a great time getting sushi. Would you like to get Italian? And maybe make it a real date this time?"

If he did not mean it as a date, then he has an out; he can apologize and say he was just doing the friend thing. If that is the case, be gracious and let him off the hook.

If he did mean it as a date, then he will more than likely be thrilled that you feel the same, and that you have given him a clear signal of interest.
0 Replies