Any good girls left? I recently read a post that says good girls are all gone by the age of 24 lol.

Tervis

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 05:19 am
I am 37 now no kids and good looking. I want children and can not even find someone tolerable. I recently found a post that said they are all gone by 24 I find it funny I have often though all my good girlfriends I found when I was in my early 20's I seem to be left with the garbage no one could ever want. I know they are out there it is just not easy. I should have got married so long ago.

I only find a few types of women now.

1. Girl that seems to be stuck on the idea that all guys cheat. I cant count the number of 5 hour conversations I have had about what I did for the last two hours where I tell them exactly what I did and they simply do not believe me. I admit the first time I really liked a girl I was that guy always worrying that she was cheating, but I learner my lesson if I like someone why would I make their life miserable with my insecurities. So I get it but all this behavior can do is chase someone you like away for no reason. I have never cheated and statistics do not lie about 48% of guys have never cheated either. So any girls that thinks all their guys cheated is just strait up wrong. Sure I have told girls I cheated just to get them away from me many girls would rather be right than know the truth. I just find it sad their are girls my age still doing this and have not figured out they are just chasing plenty of good guys away.

2. Girl only wants free food and free stuff. These girls always seem to date 2 or 3 guys at a time and see whoever has the most money for them always asking me to buy them something and eventually just straight up asking for money. I actually had a girl that figured out all my bills and told me how much I should be spending on her a month oh and I guess I was not supposed to eat ever.

3. Girl that never wants children enough said.

4. Girl with obsessed with having children. I am sorry but I can not make this decision on date one or two. I want children yes but, this is completely different from a guys point of view. Guys cannot just have a kid with someone they do not know. Guy will not get custody if it does not work out he will pay child support. Women gets to keep the kid regardless no worries for them for us guys we have to pay for a kid we almost never get to see oh and the girl hates us.

5. Girl that complains about how all their past boyfriends where abusive. So not true by the way never is. What she is really saying is; girl only gave the time of day to abusive guys and dumped nice guys for being boring or whatever. All the meanest girls I have ever dated fall into this category. Insulting me and/or me being abusive themselves and just strait up being a bitch. I get it only a guy that would hit them would be able to make it work and I won't so I leave. Oh sometimes getting angry at this type works saying some mean things leave then their nice again for two weeks or so and it starts all over again who would want to do this their whole life not me.

I just want to meet a girl that is like my best friend, but it seems the older I get the harder that is to find. OMG I am so dumb I met so many nice girls when I was younger of course they are all married now like I should be. I listened to those people who said wait to get married wow guys don't she might be the last nice girl you ever meet. The last nice girl I found was named Dorothy and that was when I was 2 over 10 years ago. I realize to some girls this will all look like junk. I am rather unlucky maybe I just keep finding these types of girls over and over again.

View best answer, chosen by Tervis
Setanta

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 05:33 am
Oh man, life really sucks for you, huh?
Tervis

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 07:26 am
@Setanta,
My life does not really suck in general just my luck with girls. I keep hoping I will get lucky and just meet someone normal. My friends make fun when I try to make it work they think my current girlfriend is insane lol all I can think is huh this is actually one of the better ones lol.

She swallowed pills and laid in the middle of the road because she thought I cheated on her while getting a haircut if all that is even possible in the 45 minutes I was gone. I am thinking at least she can make food and is not trying to get me to buy her a car or pay her rent. I got rid of her two weeks ago could not handle it anymore. She would not leave me alone until I confessed I did I don't know with who lol maybe I dreamed I was with someone idk.

I am thinking of getting a sergeant mother and being a single dad I think that would be good enough for me.

Wow I made so many typos. It will not let me edit it sigh.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 07:27 am
Sorry... I just took the last one.
Tervis

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 07:31 am
@Olivier5,
Lol I am just glad anyone finds anyone really.
Olivier5

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 07:33 am
@Tervis,
I had to travel all the way to Thailand to find her, though...
Linkat

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 07:58 am
@Tervis,
I wonder where you live? I ask this because I did not get married until I was in my 30s - I am a woman. I do not think I ever fell into the categories that you mention. I am/was independent and did not need a man - although yes I wanted to get married and have a family, but I didn't want to marry simply for these things.

I had a wonderful time traveling and being independent in my 20s and even into my early 30s. I remember traveling to the south and west coast and even in Mexico where of course I would meet some men. And found that men from the south and west coast seemed shocked when they met me and found I had never been married at my old age of 30. I think in many areas people are in a hurry to get married and have the impression that if you are not married and reproducing by a certain age you never will.

Have patience -- there are good girls that are older you just haven't met them yet. And a lot of my friends did not get married until late 20s or even 30s. Most have children now. So I wonder if it who you hang with or where you live.
Lordyaswas

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 08:17 am
Once my injunction has finished, I intend to resume my hunt for a girl, good or bad, preferably bad, aged anything between 24 and 70.

Must be flexible.
0 Replies

Tervis

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 10:05 am
@Olivier5,
Another country I considered that.
Olivier5

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 11:34 am
@Tervis,
Jokes aside, i think your problem boils down to having too high expectations. No woman is perfect. Some APPROACH perfection but they often end up with men approaching perfection too...

Are you near perfect, by any chance?
ehBeth

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 11:42 am
@Tervis,
You're 37. Once you switch to dating women instead of girls, things might improve for you.
Tervis

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 11:58 am
@Olivier5,
No sorry I do not have unrealistic expectations. The girls I find can't be in a relationship with about anyone. I am very accommodating in fact many people say I am too nice and date these girls way too long. When I was younger maybe I can think of at least 10 girls I could have been married too and I would have been fine. I just thought I would find more was I wrong. You can't make it work with a girl that adds up your income and tells you that you owe her a 600 dollar purse or someone who follows you to work every other day just to see what you are doing just not possible.
0 Replies

Tervis

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 12:01 pm
@ehBeth,
I am trying to find girls in different ways hopefully something will work.
Tervis

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 12:13 pm
@Linkat,
Oh I know they are out there just saying it is harder for guys the older they get. I am also shy that is part of the problem so I do not get as many chances. I was on online dating for a while big mistake fake profiles everywhere. Last girl I met was a prostitute she threatened to have her pimp beat me if I did not give her money. Date actually was fun until she reveled what she was I had to call the police on her. She threatened to ruin my reputation etc by making up stuff. I thought it was an unimaginable thing when I told the police they could not have been more bored apparently this is a thing now. Find someone like me in education or something threaten their carrier and scam for money.

I deleted my profile now I have another thing to worry about. I hope I post on here happy to have met someone I really do.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 12:16 pm
@ehBeth,
What beth said. Focus on women who are your age or thereabout.

Tervis

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 12:33 pm
@Olivier5,
Lol have you read anything that is what I am doing and failing miserably. Left over junk is all I get.
ehBeth

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 12:46 pm
@Tervis,
Tervis wrote:
Left over junk is all I get.

I think your attitude speaks to your results.

Do friends ever introduce you to other friends/relatives?
Tervis

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 01:12 pm
@ehBeth,
I am sorry ehbeth but you are a cyberbully why should I care what you think. You do not know me, but you presume much. I push cars out of the street every time I pass by I help just about anyone I see in need of any help. Everyone I know wants me to meet everyone they know. I am a very nice considerate guy. People I know can not believe I am not married. You know nothing about me do not act like you do you do not. I am just a nice guy with no luck. Go find some other poor person online to make fun of.
ossobuco

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 01:47 pm
@Tervis,
She is not a cyberbully.
I was somewhat put off by the many times you called women girls, and that sounded as if you were still dating younger women.
I was also put off by your calling people "junk".
ehBeth's question to you about whether any friends provide introductions was a reasonable one.

I'm a woman who is on the old side now and I've had many female close friends. None of those women fitted your description list. Sounds like you live in a cesspool, or.. you are looking in the wrong places.

Have you considered going to Meet Up groups (they are groups that get together to do things with people with similar interests). We don't know what country you live in, so it is hard to make useful suggestions, which I presume you want. Or were you simply ranting?

You scolded two people who tried to give you good advice - your attitude may need some adjustment.
ehBeth

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 01:54 pm
@Tervis,
All we have to go on is the way you post here.

You, at age 37, talk about dating girls. You refer to girls you don't like as leftover junk. It's hard to feel sympathetic toward you.

What are you doing to meet appropriate women? what clubs / activities do you participate in? are you politically active? have you asked your friends to honestly tell you why they think you end up with girls that are not to your liking?