8

Any good girls left? I recently read a post that says good girls are all gone by the age of 24 lol.

Tervis

0  
Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 04:50 am
@ossobuco,
Oh with the exception of dancing and the ability to find nice girls I am good at just about everything.

I have worked sever construction jobs i could actually build my own house I can make furniture. I am a cook and an accomplished artist. I stay in shape i like running in marathons. I am excellent at math and fixing cars. A whole list of talents really I tested in the 99% in 5 different areas.

Thing is women usually find me I do not have to look to much and the wrong ones just keep coming I am going to try to work on this awkward shyness and approach them myself maybe that is part of the issue. I seem to be targeted by women who like to use guys mainly it gets so tiring. Oh and I am tired of married women too always takes a few weeks to figure that out. Can't ever go to their house always have to leave by a certain time are the clues. Funny thing is some of the married ones were actually normal then well I get the I am married bomb sigh.
Miss L Toad

1  
Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:47 am
@Tervis,
Ah Tervis, sweet mystery of life at last I've found thee.

1  
Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2016 10:47 am
@Miss L Toad,
AHAHAHAHA.

Look at around 2:50.
Doesn't that look like Steve Carell in the background?

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/68731/The_Interview_68731.jpg

Count of Banterbury

0  
Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 03:26 am
@ehBeth,
"You're 37. Once you switch to dating women instead of girls, things might improve for you."

His description rather resembles unwanted old ladies than girls actually. I never met girl who would fit into any of those categories. Except for golddiggers. I have heard rumors but never met/dated. Probably because I am poor as fuk.

Olivier5

1  
Reply Sun 1 May, 2016 10:18 am
Thread's soundtrack.

Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl