I discover I am the victim of a great Fraud named A2K.

Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:22 pm
Asherman wrote:
Abu,

Welcome to A2K

thank you my friend!

oh, to live in iraq is to live a troubled life....but i must say things are better now that saddam is gone. the extremests are in the minority, most want peace and freedom and a good life for our children....

many believe that bush was right about weapons of mass destruction but that saddam either hid them too well or they haven't been found yet...

i personally love bush and hope he wins a second term!! saddams regime have killed and stolen many of my goats....

among my people i am a rich man and a funny man....i hold great sway among the people of my region....a grasp of the english language helps much...

but i have a few questions for you americans....

1. do you really eat the feet of pigs??

2. is it true that most americans weigh over 150 kilograms??

3. do americans really pay to make love over the phone??
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:36 pm
Abu may not be in Iraq, and his posts a sham. There are things in Abu's two postings that seem suspicious, but in the absence of better knowledge I suppose we should give him the benefit of the doubt ... for the moment.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:46 pm
Well joe, if you don't trust the 'reality' of a2k personna maybe you should have a chat with Alice.

[and by the way ash, i think "Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri" is arabic for "Joe Nation" - just a hunch.]
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 12:11 am
Abu,

Assuming that you are not a fraud,

1. Yes, some Americans do enjoy eating pig's feet. This is a dish primarily popular with Black Americans with deep roots in the southern part of our country. In earlier times, Blacks in the South lived in extreme poverty, and often food had to be taken from unlikely sources. Personally I've never tried pig's feet.

Here in the American Southwest a popular snack is made of deep-fried pork skins. They taste marvelous, but oh the colostral in each bite as mega-death by heart attack.

2. Average Americans do tend to be over-weight, but I don't think the average would be over 100 kilos. We live in the midst of plenty, and it is easy to over eat. I don't think anyone dies of starvation here. Fast foods, and packaged foods that are high in calories are plentiful and cheap.

3. I don't know how prevalent phone sex is, but it does exist. Lonely people can telephone "services" that provide explicit sexual conversation to feed the caller's fantasies. Presumably the callers masturbate during the telephone conversation. From that you should not presume that American's in general do not have serious ongoing heterosexual relationships. Marriage is still popular here. Though it is easy to get a divorce, most people expect and value marriages that last many years.

Can you please clarify for us that you are indeed who and what you say you are?
0 Replies

Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 01:38 pm
indeed i am good sir! it is no great matter to prove such....do you have any suggestions?, since it is apparently on the verge of unbelievable...
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 02:07 pm
Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri wrote:
indeed i am good sir! it is no great matter to prove such....do you have any suggestions?, since it is apparently on the verge of unbelievable...

Well, you can grant this site permission to disclose your location.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 02:10 pm
I've been doubting Abu since he posted but I so want him to be a true Iraqui citizen....oh well
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 02:42 pm
Sadly Abu is just a Kwik-E Mart owner somewhere in California. I'm not sure about the Kwik-E Mart, but it would have been a lot funnier if he was actually from Iraq.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 02:59 pm
Well, he might be Iraqi. (Though I'm sure that I saw him over there, with the windex.) The only way of proving it, though, is if his location is disclosed, as Craven suggested. As Abu has a strong conviction that he is in Iraq, there should be no problem with this.

0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 03:15 pm
You mean this is the "I Discover That I Am The Victim Of A Great Fraud Named Abu" thread?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 03:16 pm
I'm afraid so. The worst part is that he doesn't even like the goats. I find that mental baatery.

0 Replies

Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 09:53 pm
dear moderator: please disclose my location to put an end to al of this....

note: i must confess....i do not yet have legitimate internet service....suffice it to say i am 'hijacking' a connection so my ip address may not reflect my actual location....i'm not sure, but it should definitely show up somewhere in iraq.....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 09:55 pm
Bad joke, DetR, i loved it . . .
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 09:56 pm
"but it should definitely show up somewhere in iraq..... "
If it does you will have my full apology and you will be welcomed with open arms.
0 Replies

Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 10:06 pm
thank you panzade....

moderator....i await your liberation...
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 12:23 am
Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri wrote:
dear moderator: please disclose my location to put an end to al of this....

note: i must confess....i do not yet have legitimate internet service....suffice it to say i am 'hijacking' a connection so my ip address may not reflect my actual location....i'm not sure, but it should definitely show up somewhere in iraq.....

Cool. I'd be happy to comply with your request.

Your location is central California. And your claim that you "hijack" a connection from Iraq is simply a lie (and a transparent one) but feel free to attempt to explain how that works. Should be a good laugh for the techie-types.

Your screen name is pieced together from sites like this. The name you use in your email is not Arabic, prolly a "hijacked" email too? And you have been banned from at least one other forum I have found.

But instead of the vehement denials that usually come from exposed fraud, why not just demonstrate a bit of competence with Arabic eh? It would be a piece of cake for an Iraqi to demonstrate Arabic fluency.

That should be interesting.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 01:09 am
Abu you rat!( I mean goat) You played me for a fool. Now I will send a special curse to bedevil you.
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 01:19 am
That's a bold fraud. No consideration for the real Iraqis.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 04:03 am
Now this is a sad turn of events, I was only funning about fraudsters and here we come up with a real faker, or fakir as the case may be. The only thing to do is for me and Gus to head for Central California and disconnect this guy's typing fingers with a jackknife and a pair of water-pump pliers.

If you'd like to come along, stand on the side of I-70 this weekend and we'll pick you up.

Joe
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 04:05 am
May a thousand camels fart on your beard, Abu.
0 Replies