I discover I am the victim of a great Fraud named A2K.

paulaj

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 06:12 am
Joe Steves alter egos are slowly starting to capitulate, can you see a pattern, first Phoenix and a little something from Edgar.
Something tells me JLNOBODY is chewing his nails right now.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 07:43 am
I have PMS, therefore I am.

QED
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 07:52 am
Quote:
I have PMS, therefore I am.

I no longer have PMS, and the world has gotten quite a bit cheerier since. Hang in! Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 10:23 am
Joe Nation wrote:
ehbeth: I'm pretty sure Setanta is a couple of graduate students from Pepperdine University who allow Steve to crib their notes. Sorry, no dice.

Sorry. The bed's not big enough for a couple of grad students, the dogs and me. I can't tell you how I found out.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:25 pm
I've met a bunch of those personae named in my earlier post and heard from a few on the telephone and gotten snail mail from two.. Luckily, I have infragreen zonal perspex filaments in my nail polish and can verify at this time that all those folks are ok, Steve.
0 Replies

Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:57 pm
yeah but, would steve have come up with me???
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 12:28 am
Quote:
Sorry. The bed's not big enough for a couple of grad students, the dogs and me. I can't tell you how I found out.

Yes, I see how that could be private.

Quote:
I not only exist--I perpetuate myself.

Oh, and I think this should be private too.

Wait.
I just looked up 'perpetuate', it's something completely different from what I thought.

Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri :
Yes. um, No. er, Welcome to A2K if you exist and welcome to A2K if you don't exist.
So, .... goats, huh. Yeah, you'll fit right in.

Ossobucco, I believe you can testify that you've met certain folks but to stretch it out to saying they are ok, well, that does take some nerve.
Good for you, always take the wild-eyed optimist route.

And I close with an animal quote in honor of Abu:
You can buffalo some cats while you are getting their goat.

Think about that while you are shaving.

Joe
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:28 am
I desperately want to be this swedish person living in Germany, but every morning I wake up and realize that I am what I am-- Moe, the bartender... Ask cav, he knows.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 06:44 am
Good timing on my part. I purport that I am entirely self-perpetuated.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 07:36 am
And I confess to being a figment of my own imagination. QUACK!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 07:58 am
I will admit, and this takes a temendous weight off my chest, that I am not who I say I am.

My name is not Gustav Ratzenhofer. And I do not live by a swamp.

I have never in my life seen a capybara and know nothing about ducks.

I am Gorgon.

Supreme Commander of the Imperial Brethosmion Troops.

I resemble an eel to some extent and have fourteen eyes, three of which circle my anus in a continuous motion.

This is my first visit to this galaxy and I happened to land near A2K. Slappy Doo Hoo was just leaving as I arrived and I mistook him for a pet crimptonicon ( sort of like a squid yet uglier ) which I keep in a gilded cage back on good ol' Brethos.

Joe Nation proves to be an astute human and is the first one to uncover my insidious deception.

I would leave, knowing that everyone here knows that I am a fraud, but there is great turmoil on my planet.

Therefore, I shall stay. At least until things cool down on Brethos.

In the interim, if all the good people on this board would like to call me by my real name instead of Gus, that would be fine.

I am Gorgon.

I am proud.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 08:23 am
Er, okay. Do Matilda and Gertrude know?

Abu, your avatar makes me want to call you Zlateh. See: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0064401472/103-9443712-4550223?v=glance
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 08:35 am
Gorgon
Gus is really Gorgon from Brethos? Gee, small universe!

Hail to thee, Supreme Commander. Any news from home?

(BTW, Earthlings, those three eyes circling Gorgon's Brethosmion anus allow him to see what he is going instead of where he is going.)
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 10:58 am
Perpetuate as in Amoebas, Anthrax and CavFancier.

As for Gus....Gus proliferates.
0 Replies

Abu Ishaq Al Juwayri

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 11:44 am
i am a simple goat-herder....now that saddam is gone i have subscribed to internet service. it can be spotty at times.

my whole life i have studied english in hopes of one day moving to america and introducing iraqi goats on a grand scale.

i seem to have blown my life savings on this laptop.....if only i could afford a webcam!
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 01:18 pm
Real? Why, yes! Of course I'm who I say I am! Ah ha ha... (cough)

(Actually Joe, don't tell Gus but I'm really a spy sent from the planet Xiphos, we have been in a constant state of war with the tyrannical Brethos Empire for centuries. My mission is one of the utmost importance, I have been in search of the barbarian Brethosmion known as Gorgon for nigh on three deca cycles now. I feel I'm getting close now, I've opened up lines of communication using the alias 'Fortune', knowing the Brethosion fleet credo has always been, "Let fortune lead where she may," and I think he is starting to take the bait. Soon I shall capture and transport 'Gus' to our planet to face trial.)
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 02:00 pm
hmmmm .... seems these damned earthlings are beginning to tip to the idea. Its high time we got started on that intergalactic bypass.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 02:42 pm
but first... some poetry.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 02:52 pm
<Ahem>

Who is this CavFancier you speak of?
I am cavfancier, and I perpetuate love
of a viral and kindly nature,
Gus is indeed a Gorgon creatur'
always in good humour, often in disguise,
but always willing to yuk it up with da guys.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 02:59 pm
How coolish! I've met the 3 previous posters.
Dog boys, all 3 of 'em.
Love dog boys.
0 Replies