Are Gods Judgments righteous?

The Anointed

Thu 8 Sep, 2022 06:20 pm
@kjw47,
Zephaniah 1: 2-3; The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken.

Verse 18; On the day when the LORD shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end — a sudden end — to everyone who lives on earth.

This will occur after the Great one thousand years Sabbath has ended.

Adam and Eve were cast down from Paradise to the earth and given physical bodies of flesh, blood, bone and animal skin, after the destruction on earth, of the ruling body of the upright walking reptiles, the dinosaurs, whose earthly descendants now crawl in the dust.

Only when mankind is destroyed by a catastrophic event, is the umbilical cord that binds the ‘SON OF MAN’ to his mother body ‘EVE,’ who has become the androgynous body of mankind, severed, and the fourth dimensional Son of Man is born.

And according to scripture, Eve is to be reunited with her Lord, six days after he died in the first day, at the age of 930 after eating of the forbidden fruit: For in the day thou eat thereof said the Lord, in that day ye shall die.

Jubilees 4: 30; And he (ADAM) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ’On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason, he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

It is after the Day of the Lord, ‘The seventh period of One thousand years,’ the Great Sabbath of which the weekly Sabbath was but a shadow of that future reality, that heavenly fire incinerates all physical life forms that remain on this planet, and the androgynous body of Eve (The body of Mankind) is reunited with her Lord.

Colossians 2: 16-17; So let no one make rules about what you eat or drink or about holy days or the New Moon Festival or the Sabbath. All such things are only a shadow of things in the future; the reality is Christ.

According to the ancient scriptures, after Adam had died, Michael was ordered to reveal to Seth how the bodies of man should be mummified and preserved. The body of Adam was then placed in a stone sarcophagus and hidden in the mountain, where the door opens to receive the chest of Adam, this was done said the Lord, in order that no one could interfere with the body, until his rib will have returned to him. Why do you think that the Lord didn’t want the angelic preserved body of Adam untouched until after all that had come from Adam was returned to him?

It is in that thousand years of peace, where in my opinion, all our resources will be used to prepare for the ultimate destruction of all physical life forms that remain on this planet. Knowing that which is to occur after the one thousand year Sabbath has ended, when heavenly fire incinerate the surface of the earth, with the great wealth that will be paid in tribute by the nations of the world during that thousand year rule of our king and high priest, genetic banks of all physical life forms will be created, (The Ark) and sent to a place of safety in order that when the incinerated earth is once again able to sustain physical life forms, Plants will be planted, animals will be created anew, and when the system for the sustainability of mankind has been put in place, the Lord, our brother, king, and high priest will say, "And now, let us make man in our image and likeness." And a new and more humble Race of men will people this earth.

Those helpers with Jesus are the elect and chosen of the Lord, who, at the sound of the last trumpet before the heavenly fire incinerates the earth, will be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye from corruptible bodies of physical flesh, to glorious bodies of incorruptible Light and carried up to be with CHRIST.

"Under the guidance of Jupiter (Planet) man prepares, by means of religious exercises, for the journey to the life beyond, and he attains rest under the influence of Saturn." (Basra Encyclopedia)- De Boer, Philosophy in Islam, p 88.

The water ocean on Enceladus, a moon that orbits the planet Saturn, is about 6 miles (10 kilometers) deep and lies beneath a shell of ice 19 to 25 miles (30 to 40 km) thick, researchers said. Further, it's in direct contact with a rocky seafloor, theoretically making possible all kinds of complex chemical reactions — such as, perhaps, the kind that led to the rise of life on Earth.

"The world being melted and re-entered into the bosom of Jupiter, this God continues for some time totally concentered in himself: . . . afterwards we see a new world spring from him, perfect in all its parts; animals are produced anew; an innocent race of man is formed under more favourable auspices, in order to people this earth." " Seneca, Epist, 9, and Qucest. Nat. L. 3, c, ult.
kjw47

Thu 8 Sep, 2022 07:23 pm
@The Anointed,
Zeph referred to the wicked ones.
Adam and Eve lived on earth in the garden of Eden- Eden translates paradise.
Matt 24:22 assures some will be brought through the tribulation and Armageddon. Prov 2:21-22 assures they remain on earth forever.

You need new teachers. I never heard such stuff, its purely unbiblical. I have read the bible a few x it doesnt teach what you are being taught. You are being taught mumbo jumbo dogma.
The Anointed

Thu 8 Sep, 2022 08:32 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Zeph referred to the wicked ones.
Adam and Eve lived on earth in the garden of Eden- Eden translates paradise.
Matt 24:22 assures some will be brought through the tribulation and Armageddon. Prov 2:21-22 assures they remain on earth forever.

Zephaniah 1: 2-3; The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, ALL HUMAN BEINGS and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken.

Verse 18; On the day when the LORD shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end — a sudden end — TO EVERYONE WHO LIVES ON EARTH.

The only ones to survive God's destroying fire, are those who, at the sound of the last trumpet, are translated from mortal bodies of flesh into glorious immortal bodies of light, these will live forever with CHRIST.

Then all the spirits of the dead body of mankind will stand before the judgement seat of our God the 'SON OF MAN' and he will divide the righteous from the wicked, and the righteous will be resurrected. While to the unrepentant wicked, He will say; "Away from me, you who are under God's curse! Away to the eternal fire which has been prepared for the Devil and his angels." See Matthew 25: 41.

And of course you have never heard such stuff, because you apparently do not have the mental capacity to comprehend that which you read.

BTW, we have not yet come to the close of the sixth day, which will usher in the war to end all wars in which no flesh would survive, but for the intervention of the Lord, as revealed in Isaiah 63, this is the time as foretold by Jesus when the Lord will gather to do battle, all the surrounding nations around Jerusalem, that would drive God's chosen people into the sea.

Isiah 63: 1-6; “Who is this coming from the city of Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching along in power and strength?”

“It is the LORD, powerful to save, coming to announce his victory.”

“Why is his clothing so red, like that of someone who tramples grapes to make wine?”

The LORD answers, “I have trampled the nations like grapes, and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing.

I decided that the time to save my people had come; it was time to punish their enemies.

I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself.

In my anger I trampled whole nations and shattered them. I poured out their lifeblood on the ground.”

Then he will establish his thousand years rule before the end comes.

kjw47

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 03:38 pm
@The Anointed,
Your bible is worded strange--the changing of languages caused that,
Zep is talking about the wicked. God would never kill the righteous ones off.
Lord all capitols= YHWH not Jesus.
The Anointed

Fri 9 Sep, 2022 08:10 pm
@kjw47,
Code:Zep is talking about the wicked. God would never kill the righteous ones off.

Sorry sunshine, everyone of Adam's descendants must die then go off to be judged. Those who have accepted the blood sacrifice of the Lamb will be resurrected

Hebrews 9: 27; Everyone must die once, and after that be judged by God. In the same manner Christ also was offered in sacrifice once to take away the sins of many. (MANY, NOT ALL) He will appear a second time, not to deal with sin, but to save those 'WHO ARE WAITING FOR HIM'.

Acts 3: 13; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, has given divine glory to his Servant Jesus.

Acts 17: 30-31; God has overlooked the times when people did not know him, but now he commands all of them everywhere to turn away from their evil ways. For he has fixed a day in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death!”

That day is the GREAT SABBATH of which the weekly Sabbath was but a shadow. The seventh day from the first day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that first day at the age of 930.

Revelation 20: 4; Then I saw thrones, and those who sat on them were given the power to judge. I also saw the souls of those who had been executed because they had proclaimed the truth that Jesus revealed and the word of God. They had not worshipped the beast or its image, nor had they received the mark of the beast on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and ruled as kings with Christ for a thousand years.

Revelation 20: 7 -9; After the thousand years are over, Satan will be let loose from his prison, and he will go out to deceive the nations scattered over the whole world, that is, Gog and Magog. Satan will bring them all together for battle, as many as the grains of sand on the seashore. 9They spread out over the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people and the city that he loves. But fire came down from heaven and destroyed them.

Revelation 20: 11-12; Then I saw a great white throne and the one who sits on it. Earth and heaven fled from his presence and were seen no more. And I saw the dead, great and small alike, standing before the throne. (There are no living humans, being Judged here, only the spirits of the dead) Books were opened, and then another book was opened, the book of the living. The dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books.

All must die once and then be judged some are resurrected to endless life, other bodyless spirits suffer the second death which is when the mind=spirit is divided from the soul, their reward for the life they lived is not everlasting suffering, but everlasting death, from which there is no return.

But God will then give those mindless and bodyless souls new bodies in which to develop new spirits/minds in His righteous society.

BTW, whose words are these; "Destroy this temple and I will raise it up in three days,"
kjw47

Sat 10 Sep, 2022 06:12 pm
@The Anointed,
Maybe you missed the part where Jesus teaches--Some of you standing here will never die? Yet all of them died. So what was Jesus teaching??? He was referring to the righteous as a whole but actually to the ones who are changed in the twinkling of an eye( remaining little flock) during the Trib, and the great crowd who are brought thru Armageddon on earyh-Matt 24:22-These will never taste death. Its these that the ransom covers. All the rest who lived and died paid their own wages of sin by dying.
The Anointed

Sat 10 Sep, 2022 08:59 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Maybe you missed the part where Jesus teaches--Some of you standing here will never die?

Luke 9:27 says, "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death 'BEFORE THEY SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD."

Matthew 16:28; I assure you that there are some here who will not die 'UNTIL THEY SEE THE SON OF MAN COME AS KING.'

Why do you continue to twist and distort the teachings of the Lord, with your inability to comprehend that which you read?

Matthew 24: 22; is in reference to the war to end all wars, which precedes the Great Sabbath, a war in which no flesh would survive but for the intervention of the Lord and which, for the sake of his elect and chose, he will intervene.

A war where the Lord will make his enemies so confused, they will turn their weapons of destruction on their own allies, and all the nations that surround Jerusalem in battle, will suffer a terrible disease, their radiated flesh will rot from their bones while they stand upon their feet and their soft tissue such as the tongues and eyes will melt in their sockets. See Zechariah 14, especially verse 12.

After that war, which is prophesied by most of the prophets including Jesus, the Great Sabbath begins and the 144,000 chosen ones who are to take their thrones and rule with Christ for the thousand years will be resurrected to physical bodies and take the thrones that have been prepared for them. See Revelation 20: 4-5.

After the thousand years Sabbath is over and Satan is released and gathers his forces against God's camp, and at the sound of the last trumpet before the earth is incinerated, those physical people who are to sit in judgement with Jesus against the descendants of Adam and the angels, will be changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye, from mortal physical bodies to glorious bodies of blinding light.

From the Book of Enoch the Prophet, the only man recorded in scripture to have been taken up to the throne of the MOST HIGH, who was translated from a physical being to a spiritual being and who is the same one who came down and filled Jesus with his spirit; 108: 11-13; “And now I will summons the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who, in the flesh were not recompensed with such honor as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved my Holy name, and I will seat each one on the throne of his honor, and they shall be resplendent for times without number.”

kjw47

Sun 11 Sep, 2022 04:16 pm
@The Anointed,
Jesus received his crown here at Rev 6--According to the prophecy of that event in Daniel= 2520 years( 7x) from the removal of the last king in Jerusalem which occurred in 607 bc--Comes out to 1914--Thus in Rev 6 as well says peace will be taken from the earth= world war, not a single war.
Thus some standing there all died, so that teaching wasnt as it appears to the mortal thinking.
The Anointed

Sun 11 Sep, 2022 09:17 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Thus some standing there all died, so that teaching wasnt as it appears to the mortal thinking.

What people standing where who all died and when? And what teaching are you referring to?
kjw47

Mon 12 Sep, 2022 02:28 pm
@The Anointed,
Mark 9:1--All of those standing there died long before rev 6 occurred. Rev 6 occurred-1914 according to prophecy.
The Anointed

Mon 12 Sep, 2022 04:32 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Mark 9:1--All of those standing there died long before rev 6 occurred. Rev 6 occurred-1914 according to prophecy.

VERSE ONE ...... Jesus speaking to his disciples says, "SOME (Of you disciples) standing here will not die until they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

VERSE TWO ...... Six days later Jesus took with him Peter, James, and John, and led them up a high mountain, where they were alone. As they looked on, a change came over Jesus, and his clothes became shining white — whiter than anyone in the world could wash them. Then the three disciples saw Elijah and Moses talking with Jesus etc.

Three of those disciples to who Jesus was talking saw the power of the kingdom of God before they died.

Your 1914 has come and gone and the Lord has not yet defeated the enemies of his chosen people and brought those nations into subjection after taking his throne in Jerusalem and beginning his thousand years rule.

Zechariah 14: 16-19; Then all the survivors from the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go there each year to worship the LORD Almighty as king, and to celebrate the Festival of Shelters. If any nation refuses to go and worship the LORD Almighty as king, then rain will not fall on their land. If the Egyptians refuse to celebrate the Festival of Shelters, then they will be struck by the same disease that the LORD will send on every nation that refuses to go. This will be the punishment that will fall on Egypt and on all the other nations if they do not celebrate the Festival of Shelters etc.

The war to end all wars (See Isaiah 63) in which no flesh would survive but for the intervention of the Lord, has not yet occurred and let us pray that it does not have to. As the Lord's prophesy through Jonah was removed because of the repentance, perhaps this prophecy may be turned back also.
kjw47

Mon 12 Sep, 2022 05:25 pm
@The Anointed,
Not a single mortal entered heaven prior to Jesus. Means they were not resurrected yet. So in reality Elijah and Moses werent literal in that vision.
The Anointed

Mon 12 Sep, 2022 06:41 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Not a single mortal entered heaven prior to Jesus. Means they were not resurrected yet. So in reality Elijah and Moses werent literal in that vision.

Flesh and blood do not enter the kingdom of God, and who, having been clothed with the heavenly body, would ever want to be resurrected into a body of flesh and blood.

And are you suggesting that Peter, James and John were tripping out on some hallucinating drug?

KJV John 3: 13; And no man has ascended into heaven but He who came down from heaven, even the Son of Man which is in heaven.
kjw47

Tue 13 Sep, 2022 05:34 pm
@The Anointed,
Not much different from the visions John saw in revelation. Visions.
The Anointed

Tue 13 Sep, 2022 09:19 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Not much different from the visions John saw in revelation. Visions.

Peter, James and John were with Jesus at that time. John was carried in spirit into the seventh day and he witnessed the future events up until the end of this age.

But you are entitled to believe whatsoever you choose to believe sunshine. You can believe that Elijah and Moses did not appear to Jesus in heavenly glory and speak with him about the way in which he would soon fulfill God's purpose by dying in Jerusalem.

You can believe, that when you die your body will return to the elements from which it was created and that is the end of it for you, because, never again will you take part in anything that happens in the world.

So now, you just try to get as much joy as you can out of this short useless life that has been allocated to you. Yes, the living know they will die, but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward; they are completely forgotten.

BYE, BYE.
kjw47

Wed 14 Sep, 2022 09:21 am
@The Anointed,
There will be a ressurection-2 of them-The little flock goes in the first resurrection. The rest are resurrected after the 1000 year reign. Rev 20:5--So its not the end at the first death, at the second death that is a permanent end.
The Anointed

Fri 16 Sep, 2022 04:31 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
There will be a ressurection-2 of them-The little flock goes in the first resurrection. The rest are resurrected after the 1000 year reign. Rev 20:5--So its not the end at the first death, at the second death that is a permanent end.

Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.

Those of the first resurrection who take the thrones that have been prepared for them and rule with Jesus for the thousand years Sabbath, do not die again, but at the sound of the last trumpet before the heavenly fire incinerates everything on the surface of this planet, they are translated from Physical beings to spiritual beings and remain with Christ for life everlasting.

Jesus was resurrected as a physical being and later translated to a spiritual being. Luke 24: 36-43; As they were saying this, Jesus himself stood among them. But they were startled and frightened and supposed that they saw a spirit. And he said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do questionings rise in your hearts? See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones as you see that I have.” And while they still disbelieved for joy, and wondered, he said to them, “Have you anything here to eat?” They gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate before them.
kjw47

Sat 17 Sep, 2022 12:58 pm
@The Anointed,
This planet wont be destroyed, this satan ruled system will be destroyed.
The Anointed

Mon 19 Sep, 2022 04:59 am
@kjw47,
Quote:
This planet wont be destroyed, this satan ruled system will be destroyed.

2 Peter 3: 10; But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. On that Day the heavens will disappear with a shrill noise, the heavenly bodies will burn up and be destroyed, and the earth with everything in it will vanish.
kjw47

Mon 19 Sep, 2022 02:19 pm
@The Anointed,
Gods word assures that some= the great crowd will be brought through the trib and Armageddon on earth-Matt 24:22--Prov 2:21-22 says they will remain on earth.