Are Gods Judgments righteous?

davado

Thu 22 Dec, 2022 07:41 pm
@kjw47 the bible tells us that jesus knew long before it happened how his crucifiion would pan out.
It also says he knows our afterlife destination before we exist and that we have no control over any of it.
He may well have sweated blood but if he had the mind of god, why would that bother him?
it obviously wouldnt.
it wouldnt even be a minor inconvenience let alone a sacrifice
Jasper10

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 06:52 am
@davado,
Can we out reason God Davado?

If there is a God do you not think that that God can do anything he wants, whenever he wants and however he wants?

Who are we to think we know better and therefore can advise him?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 12:19 pm
@davado,
Quote:
the bible tells us that jesus knew long before it happened how his crucifiion would pan out.
It also says he knows our afterlife destination before we exist and that we have no control over any of it.

Where do you get 'no control over any of it'?
Just because I have the ability to flip to the last page in the book and see how it turns out, doesn’t mean I control that ending.

Quote:
He may well have sweated blood but if he had the mind of god, why would that bother him?
it obviously wouldnt.
it wouldnt even be a minor inconvenience let alone a sacrifice

Some good pondering there. I never bought the sacrificial angle of main stream Christianity either. I doubt the pain of crucifixion had anything to do with his blood, sweat and tears, I doubt we could understand all the factors in his mind at that time.
And it sure as heck wasn’t death. In his shoes, I’d have been throwing a party in anticipation of leaving.

Just a guess but I’d have been praying: “Please don’t let this be all for nothing...” at that moment in the garden.
0 Replies

davado

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 12:57 pm
jasper i wasnt outreasoning god or advising him.
Are you an idiot?
Never talk to me again please
0 Replies

kjw47

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 04:57 pm
@davado,
You are wrong about predestination. It was speaking of something else. 2Peter 3:9--God desires all to attaint o repentance. No desire for any to be destroyed. That teaching would be deceptive if God already knew who would or wouldnt. Proving predestination is not what those ot teachings was saying.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 05:17 pm
@davado,
Quote:
Our god is a lying psychopath.
Who we can never escape

Who are you trying to kid mate? Anyone who calls the one and only true God ‘A LYING PSYCHOPATH’ has no part in OUR God.

Quote:
Jesus came as man.

Correct! Jesus was a human being Born of the seed of Adam through Mary and her half-brother Joseph, who were both sired by Alexander Helios AKA Heli, by two different mothers.

Quote:
Jesus came as man but he had the mind of god.

Correct again, by golly gee, you’re a smart little kid aren’t you? One could almost believe that you must have tried to read a little of the bible at one time.

Yes, Jesus was a man with the mind of a 'MAN' until he was about 33 when he was filled with the spirit of “OUR” Lord God and saviour, [not your “LYING PSYCHOPATHIC” god from who you can never escape,] But “OUR GOD” who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19, "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.”

The fact that the man Jesus is the prophet being referred to here, is verified by Peter who said in reference to the man Jesus; see Acts 3:22; ‘The Lord your God will send you a prophet, just as he sent me, and he will be one of your own people. You are to obey everything that he tells you to do. Anyone who does not obey that prophet shall be separated from God's people and destroyed.’

My words are spirit said the Lord through his earthly Temple ‘The Man Jesus’ John 6: 63; “It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no use at all: the words I speak to you, they are SPIRIT, and they are life. We must eat the Spiritual body of the Lord, the bread that came down from heaven to have life. The words of the Lord as spoken through his servant Jesus.

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, only the righteous minds that develop within those bodies of flesh and blood.

In his life on earth, before being given divine glory by the God of our ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, See Acts 3: 13, the man Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God, who could save him from death. Because he was humble and devoted, God heard him. But even though he was “A” Son of God, he learnt through his sufferings to be obedient. When he was finally made perfect through suffering, he became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey him, and God declared him to be high priest, in the priestly order of Melchizedek. See Hebrews 5: 7-10.

Jesus did not receive the spirit of the Lord God “OUR’ saviour until he was about 33, when, on the day he was baptised, the spirit of “OUR” Lord descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my Son, ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee,” or as said in Hebrews 5: 5; “You are my son, ‘TODAY’ I have become your Father.

Quote:
and by the way, the whole Jesus dying for our sins story is ludicrous too.

For Adam to die, all that has issued from his seed must die also. We all, who are of the seed of Adam have sinned and we all must die once to pay the blood price for our inherited sin and any mistakes that we have made during our development within the body of flesh, then our disembodied spirits go off into judgement, but they who believe on the words spoken through Jesus, even though they die, yet shall they live again, and they who believe on him and live, will never die.

It was he who had filled the man Jesus with his spirit, (THE SON OF MAN) who offered up his life for the sins of the body of flesh in which He developed. It is He, the prophesied son of Eve who has become the androgynous body of mankind, who crushes the head of Satan, who is the only one who can pay the death penalty for the sins of the flesh body in which he developed, his mother EVE and justifies her continued existence. See 1 Timothy 2: 12.

Jesus, on the cross, cried out; “My God, My God why have you abandoned me,” as he gave up the spirit, and the Graves of all the righteous spirits that had been gathered to the evolving SON OF MAN were opened and three days later they came out of those graves and entered the city and revealed themselves as the risen body of God’s Son the head of which risen body was now JESUS, who we once knew as a human being. See Matthew 27: 51-53
0 Replies

davado

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 08:08 pm
no he didnt he had the mind of god.
body of a man but the mind of god.
Thats how he knew who would betray him beforehand.
Man's mind isnt capable of doing that

And judas was prophesised to do what he did centuries before it happened.
Ergo it was all laid out before it happened.

Nothing can happen except that which god has decided beforehand.
Its a rigged deck.

And what would you call anyone who tortures people who wont be their sychophants.
Thats called a psychopath in my house, no offense if you love him anyway.
i despise him.

Im sure noones impressed by you breaking my comment into sections and dramatically capitalising parts of it. im not anyyway.
im impressed by reasoned arguments and facts
kjw47

Fri 23 Dec, 2022 08:20 pm
@davado,
You are in error sir. 2Peter 3:9-- God desires all to attain to repentance, he has no desire for any to be destroyed.) So it is not as you think. Its those who refuse to repent that are in trouble, by their own choice of free will they do it. So it is not decided beforehand like you think. The only thing decided beforehand is Gods will for certain events to take place, that way mortals can clearly see that God is there when foretold things occur. He has warned all in advance.
The biggest problem for most is they want their ears tickled with things like-You are saved--but that man does not know who will be saved, he is a blind guide, yet those believe him and do little of Jesus Fathers will( Matt 7:21) or bother to learn it. -- They dont even bother to learn all that Jesus actually taught, yet think they are his follower. Boy are they in for a shock.
NSFW (view)
The Anointed

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 01:01 am
@davado,
Quote:
no he didnt he had the mind of god.
body of a man but the mind of god.
Thats how he knew who would betray him beforehand.
Man's mind isnt capable of doing that

The man Jesus did not know who would betray him until he was filled with the spirit-words-mind of ‘OUR” Lord God and saviour, (THE SON OF MAN) the MOST-HIGH to develop in the creation, in fact he didn’t even know which 12 disciples he would be commanded to choose until after he had been filled with the spirit of ‘OUR” God.

OUR” God [not your “LYING PSYCHOPATHIC” god from who you can never escape,] encompasses all time. He is the FIRST and the LAST, the BEGINNING and END, the ALPHA and OMEGA, the FATHER and SON.

The Omega who is the one who the Alpha becomes at the close of each period of universal activity, and who becomes the Alpha of the next cycle, who dies in the process of becoming the Omega of that cycle, and he knows what every person, including Judas, has done in his dead past according to their own free will. Although there is no such thing as the dead to a fourth dimensional being, who is able to mentally descend to the beginning of time and visit all of his past life.

Quote:
And judas was prophesised to do what he did centuries before it happened.
Ergo it was all laid out before it happened

Indeed, it was prophesied centuries before, that one who ate at the table of the Lord would betray him. This was prophesied by those men who had received a visitation from ‘The Son of Man’ who revealed to them things that would occur in their future. ‘The Son of Man’ who is actually not born until the death of EVE=MANKIND after the thousand years rule of Jesus, who we once knew as a man.

Acts 17: 31; “For He, the Lord, has fixed a day in which He shall judge the whole world with justice by means of a ‘MAN’ He has ‘CHOSEN’ He had given proof of this to everyone by raising that ‘MAN’ from Death.

That day is the great Sabbath of one thousand years, the seventh day from Adam. Jubilees 4: 30; And he (ADAM) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ’On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason, he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

Quote:
Nothing can happen except that which god has decided beforehand.
Its a rigged deck

No, it’s not rigged you poor biblical ignoramus. “OUR” Lord GOD and saviour who can visit all his past, knows everything that you will do according to your own free will beforehand, but to stop everyone from doing that which they choose to do according to their own free will, would be to make robots of the creation.

Quote:
And what would you call anyone who tortures people who wont be their sychophants.
Thats called a psychopath in my house, no offense if you love him anyway.
i despise him

But “OUR” God doesn’t torture anyone, the choice of life and death has been placed before you. All you have to do to enter into the new righteous society, is to love God with all your heart, mind and soul (which you do not do by calling Him a “LYING PSYCHOPATHIC GOD”) and to love your neighbour as yourself and do nothing to your neighbour that you would not want others to do to you, do this and you will live said the Lord through his earthly mouthpiece, the man Jesus.

If you have chosen 'DEATH' that is exactly what you receive, 'Everlasting death' sweet and total oblivion, the second death which is that of the mind that survives the first death of the body in which you "THE GOD HATING MIND" has developed. Of course, if you, the disembodied mind suffer great mental torment as you await the great day of Judgement, when you will receive the reward that YOU have asked for, that is of your own doing, not "OUR" God's.

Quote:
Im sure noones impressed by you breaking my comment into sections and dramatically capitalising parts of it. im not anyyway.
im impressed by reasoned arguments and facts

Then you must believe in the singularity that has become this universe and all within it.
davado

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 01:30 am
@The Anointed,
christians are pathetic.
Just admit the truth to yourselves.
You dont love jesus, youre scared of being tortured.
Same as i am.
Difference between me and christians is i dont allow fear to affect my decisions.
(im not a coward)

And why is Annointed quoting me the bible?
the bible is the product of a lying psychopath

hence it is trash to me as is its contents
i dont want his heaven. i dont want his hell. i dont want eternity.
i want jesus dead

Talking to christians is entering a world of silliness.
The Anointed

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 02:08 am
@davado,
Quote:
(im not a coward)

So you say. But you are a Biblical ignoramus, who condemns that, of which you are totally ignorant.

I asked the poor kid if he believed in the singularity from which this entire universe and all herein was created, but it appears that the kid doesn't even know what the singularity from which this universe originated, actually is.

Come back kiddo, when you know what you are talking about, because you certainly do not know what the bible states and apparently you don't want to know. Blind, deaf, and dull of mind you are, and that is how you wish to remain.

Jasper10

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 02:55 am
@The Anointed,
The universe didn’t start with a single Big Bang though, The Anointed, we know that now.That is derived from atheistic spectator science nonsense.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 05:11 am
@Smileyrius,
I am an atheist but if I had to start with the premise the Biblical God exists then I would be by definition on the side God's judgement are NECESSARY or NATURAL whichever word you prefer!
0 Replies

davado

Sat 24 Dec, 2022 07:51 am

@the Annointed
why am i a kid? or a kiddo?
im 53, i have a grandson.
Dont disrespect me again please you puerile fellow.
My views on the bible and christians have been made elsewhere.
No need to go over them again.
0 Replies