Are Gods Judgments righteous?

The Anointed

Sat 1 Oct, 2022 05:15 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
The resurrection occurs after Jesus 1000 year reign, 1000 years after Armageddon is complete. Thus Samuel is not resurrected yet.Rev 20:12

Of course, Samuel is not resurrected yet, unless He was one of the un-named Saints who came out of their graves and entered the city and revealed themselves to many on the day Jesus was resurrected, otherwise, he remains the disembodied spirit whose rest was disturbed in the days of King Saul, as he awaits the day of the great Judgement.
kjw47

Sun 2 Oct, 2022 03:49 pm
@The Anointed,
It was a vision. there were many visions recorded in the bible.
The Anointed

Sun 2 Oct, 2022 05:35 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
It was a vision. there were many visions recorded in the bible.

There certainly were. One such vision is seen in Matthew 17, when Peter, James and John witnessed Elijah and Moses appear on the mountain and speak to Jesus about the way he would soon fulfill God's purpose by dying in Jerusalem.

As they came down the mountain Jesus ordered them, "Don't tell anyone about this 'VISION' you have seen until the Son of Man has been raised from death.

And here you are, running around telling everyone that it didn't happen, because visions are not real.

Go and wash your mouth out with strong soap.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Mon 3 Oct, 2022 11:18 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
Thus says the SATIRIST Solomon; ECCLESIASTES 9: 2-6; The same fate comes to the righteous and the wicked, to the good and the bad, to those who are religious and those who are not, to those who offer sacrifices and those who do not. A good person is no better off than a sinner; one who takes an oath is no better off than one who does not. One fate comes to all alike, and this is as wrong as anything that happens in this world. As long as people live, their minds are full of evil and madness, and suddenly they die. But anyone who is alive in the world of the living has some hope; a live dog is better off than a dead lion. Yes, the living know they are going to die, but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward; they are COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN. Their loves, their hates, their passions, all died with them. THEY WILL NEVER AGAIN TAKE PART IN ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THIS WORLD.

But would not those last three words make Solomon’s Ecclesiates not necessarily satire? They won’t ever again take part IN THIS WORLD will they?

At the bottom of Solomon's satire I find a lot of literal great advice.
The Anointed

Mon 3 Oct, 2022 04:47 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
At the bottom of Solomon's satire I find a lot of literal great advice.

If you find a lot of literal great advice in the words of the SATIRIST, then by all means, take it.

Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die. I envy those who are dead and gone; they are better off than those who are still alive. But better off than either, are those who have never been born etc.

A man may have a hundred children and live a long time, but no matter how long he lives, if he does not get his share of happiness and does not receive a decent burial, then I say that a baby born dead is better off.

Man and animal receive the same ultimate reward, total oblivion, from the dust they came and to the dust they shall return. A wise man is no better off than a fool, the reward for doing good is the same as that for doing evil, so don’t be too good or too wise, Why kill yourself?

We are all going to our 'FINALE' I repeat 'FINALE' resting place, and although life is useless, the conclusion of the matter is, if you live a religious life you may at least experience some peace in the short span of consciousness that has been allocated to you in this useless life. So go ahead and eat, drink and be merry, drink your wine and be cheerful. It’s all right with God. Enjoy your life with the woman you love, as long as you live the useless life that God has given you in this world. Enjoy every useless day of it, because that is 'ALL' that you’ll get for 'ALL' I repeat 'ALL' your troubles.

Never again will you take part in anything that happens in the world, because there will be no action, no thought, no knowledge, no wisdom in the world of the dead (THE FINALE RESTING PLACE) to where the righteous, the wicked, the wise and the fools, animal and man, are all going. For the living know that they are going to die, but the dead know nothing.

NealNealNeal

Tue 4 Oct, 2022 11:34 am
@The Anointed,
Anointed,
Solomon is talking about life without fellowship with God. He says that it is all in vain.
However, there is fulfillment in a relationship with God.
The Anointed

Tue 4 Oct, 2022 04:00 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
Solomon is talking about life without fellowship with God. He says that it is all in vain. However, there is fulfillment in a relationship with God.

In the book of Sirach, R, H, Charles translation chapter 47 verse 17, it is written concerning Solomon, “By thy songs, parables, dark speeches, and SATIRES, thou didst cause astonishment to the peoples etc.” Four books written by Solomon, his book of songs, his book of proverbs, his Dark Speeches and his book of Satire.

Thus says the SATIRIST Solomon; ECCLESIASTES 9: 2-6; The same fate comes to the righteous and the wicked, to the good and the bad, to those who are religious and those who are not, to those who offer sacrifices and those who do not. A good person is no better off than a sinner; one who takes an oath is no better off than one who does not. One fate comes to all alike, and this is as wrong as anything that happens in this world. As long as people live, their minds are full of evil and madness, and suddenly they die.

But anyone who is alive in the world of the living has some hope; a live dog is better off than a dead lion. Yes, the living know they are going to die, but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward; they are COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN. Their loves, their hates, their passions, all died with them. THEY WILL NEVER AGAIN TAKE PART IN ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THIS WORLD.

Solomon wrote four books and Solomon’s songs are found in his book, ‘SONG OF SONGS,’ his parables are found in his book of ‘PROVERBS’, his dark speeches are in the ‘WISDOM OF SOLOMON’ and who can read the negative and even depressing words from the book of ‘Ecclesiastes without realizing that here is the ‘SATRICAL’ work of Solomon, aimed at those people of the godless religion, who believed in neither life after death, or the resurrection from the dead.

According to the SATIRIST the death of the physical body is your final resting place after which you will be COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN, for there is no action, no thought, no knowledge, no wisdom in the world of the dead to where the righteous, the wicked, the wise and the fools, animal and man, are all going. For the living know that they are going to die, but the dead know nothing.

Which of the four books written by Solomon in the bible, do you believe is his SATRICAL work?

Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die. I envy those who are dead and gone; they are better off than those who are still alive. But better off than either, are those who have never been born etc.

A man may have a hundred children and live a long time, but no matter how long he lives, if he does not get his share of happiness and does not receive a descent burial, then I say that a baby born dead is better off.

Man and animal receive the same ultimate reward, total oblivion, from the dust they came and to the dust they shall return. A wise man is no better off than a fool, the reward for doing good is the same as that for doing evil, so don’t be too good or too wise, Why kill yourself?

We are all going to our final resting place, (REPEAT--Finale resting place) and although life is useless, the conclusion of the matter is, if you live a religious life you may at least experience some peace in the short span of consciousness that has been allocated to you in this useless life. So go ahead and eat, drink and be merry, drink your wine and be cheerful. It’s all right with God. Enjoy your life with the woman you love, as long as you live the useless life that God has given you in this world. Enjoy every useless day of it, because that is all (REPEAT--That is ALL) that you’ll get for all your troubles.

Let me ask you again, Which of the four books written by Solomon in the bible, do you believe is his SATRICAL work?
NealNealNeal

Tue 4 Oct, 2022 06:06 pm
@The Anointed,
Solomon wrote Song of Solomon when he was young. It is a rather graphic love story.
Proverbs is also nicknamed "the wisdom of Solomon". It gives great guidance on how a person should live.
Ecclesiastes was written when Solomon was older. He gives evidence for the futility of life without God. In today's terms, Solomon expressed the vanity of secular humanism.
This was the book that I thought you were talking about.
kjw47

Wed 5 Oct, 2022 07:45 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Then Solomon shoved a single statute of Gods away and married foreign wives even though God said not to. Satan took full advantage of that one error and Solomon began to worship false gods in his end. It doesnt say he repented of it. Yet God still put his writings into the bible.
Leadfoot

Thu 6 Oct, 2022 08:20 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
If you find a lot of literal great advice in the words of the SATIRIST, then by all means, take it.

You may be mistaking sarcasm for satire at times. And 'for everything there is a season'. I think you could benefit from a bit of both at times. Don’t you ever feel like laughing your ass off at the folly of this world?

But either way, I hear what he’s trying to get across. It has been 'good for instruction' as even the NT says.

0 Replies

The Anointed

Sat 8 Oct, 2022 05:09 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Then Solomon shoved a single statute of Gods away and married foreign wives even though God said not to. Satan took full advantage of that one error and Solomon began to worship false gods in his end. It doesnt say he repented of it. Yet God still put his writings into the bible.

In 2 Samuel 7: 12-16; through Nathan the prophet, the stepson of David, the Lord said to the King---When you die and are buried with your ancestors, I will make one of your sons king and will keep his kingdom strong. He will be the one to build a temple for me, and I will make sure that his dynasty continues for ever. I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him as a father punishes his son. But I will not withdraw my support from him as I did from Saul, whom I removed so that you could be king. You will always have descendants, and I will make your kingdom last for ever. Your dynasty will never end.’
kjw47

Sat 8 Oct, 2022 05:35 pm
@The Anointed,
When Solomon fell, God let one son rule Judah, Because of his promise to David, the rest of Israel had a different king and they were at war with one another throughout. Solomon still fell to false god worship. 1Kings 11:11 was Gods reply to Solomon for that apostasy.
NealNealNeal

Sat 8 Oct, 2022 05:37 pm
@kjw47,
kjw47 wrote:

Zeph referred to the wicked ones.
Adam and Eve lived on earth in the garden of Eden- Eden translates paradise.
Matt 24:22 assures some will be brought through the tribulation and Armageddon. Prov 2:21-22 assures they remain on earth forever.

You need new teachers. I never heard such stuff, its purely unbiblical. I have read the bible a few x it doesnt teach what you are being taught. You are being taught mumbo jumbo dogma.

Kjw47,
Anointed refers to what could be called "extra-biblical" books that are not included in the typical Bible. For example, the book of Enoch.
The Anointed

Sat 8 Oct, 2022 10:26 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
Anointed refers to what could be called "extra-biblical" books that are not included in the typical Bible. For example, the book of Enoch.

Hebrew and Latin English translations both have; Genesis 5: 23; as stating that Enoch was 365 and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him.

Christian New Testament; Hebrews 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was Translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

The author of the book of Hebrews could not have known that Enoch was translated unless he had read "The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity."
And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.
[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before my face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word."

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

Jude, a member of the family of Mary and the carpenter quotes verbatim from the Book of Enoch the prophet.

Enoch, is the most important man in the Hebrew scriptures and Christian Old Testament and the New Testament, and yet his writings have been rejected by both the Jewish church and the Roman church of Emperor Constantine.

Concerning the sons of God who descended in the days of Jared the father of Enoch, who Enoch calls ‘Watchers, or Observers,’ of who, ‘Azazel,’ was one of those observers, we read in the Book of Enoch the prophet, chapter 9 to chapter 10; “And Michael said to the heavenly Lord, "Seest what ‘AZAZEL’ hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and has revealed the eternal secrets which were preserved in heaven, which men were striving to learn. And Semjaza, to whom you have given authority to bear rule over his associates and they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth and have slept with them and revealed to them all kinds of sin etc.

Azazel had taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tintures etc.

They were then to be bound and cast into the valley of the earth, but Azazel was punished separate from the others, See the Book of Enoch the Prophet 10: 4-9; “And again the Lord said to Raphael: Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there forever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgement, he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: TO HIM ASCRIBE ALL SIN.

Moses, who was the adopted grandson of Pharaoh and who would have been afforded the best education in the country, may have been initiated into the circle of the guardians of the sacred secrets and Moses gave to the children of Israel the regulations, rules and laws, that the Israelites were to keep for all time. --------- In one of the religious regulations established by Moses, Aaron would place his hand upon the head of a scapegoat, symbolically transferring the sins of Israel to the goat, which was then sent out into the wilderness to Azazel.

Leviticus 16: 7-10; Then he shall take the two goats to the entrance of the Tent of the LORD's presence. There he shall draw lots, using two stones, one marked “for the LORD” and the other “for Azazel”. Aaron shall sacrifice the goat chosen by lot for the LORD and offer it as a sin offering. The goat chosen for Azazel shall be presented alive to the LORD and sent off into the desert to Azazel, in order to take away the sins of the people.

16: 20-22; When Aaron has finished performing the ritual to purify the Most Holy Place, the rest of the Tent of the LORD's presence, and the altar, he shall present to the LORD the live goat chosen for Azazel. He shall put both his hands on the goat's head and confess over it all the evils, sins, and rebellions of the people of Israel, and so transfer them to the goat's head.

Then the goat is to be driven off into the desert by someone appointed to do it. The goat will carry all their sins away with him into some uninhabited land.

From where do you suppose that Moses received the information that all sin was to be ascribed to Azazel?

The writing of Righteous Enoch from which Jesus and his apostles taught, were cherished by the early Christians up until the fourth century, when, under the ban of dogmatic authorities of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine, such as Jerome, Hilary and Augustine, who condemned them as heretical, they eventually passed out of circulation and by the middle of the 5th century they were thought lost for millennia.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Sat 8 Oct, 2022 10:37 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
When Solomon fell, God let one son rule Judah, Because of his promise to David, the rest of Israel had a different king and they were at war with one another throughout. Solomon still fell to false god worship. 1Kings 11:11 was Gods reply to Solomon for that apostasy.

And yet every king of Israel had to come from the seed of Solomon, even Jesus.
kjw47

Mon 10 Oct, 2022 05:21 pm
@The Anointed,
There was a single king in Judah that came from Davids line until Jesus came. There was also another king of apostocised Israel throughout.
The Anointed

Tue 11 Oct, 2022 03:38 am
@kjw47,
Quote:
There was a single king in Judah that came from David's line until Jesus came.

The line of King David’s descendants, who ruled from Jerusalem: King Solomon, King Rehoboam, King Abijah, King Asa, King Jehoshaphat, King Jehoram, King Ahaziah, King Joash, King Amaziah, King Uzziah, King Jotham, King Ahaz, King Hezehiah, King Manasseh, King Amon, King Josiah, King Joahaz. King Jehoiakim, King Jehoiachin and King Zedekiah the last Jewish King in Jerusalem before the seventy years captivity.

You are certainly in serious need of some major biblical teaching.

NealNealNeal

Tue 11 Oct, 2022 03:31 pm
@The Anointed,
For KJW,
Please note that until 714 B.C., the northern tribes had their own kings. However, they were conquered while the southern tribes were not until 586 B..C. by Nebehadnessar.
The Anointed

Tue 11 Oct, 2022 04:57 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
Please note that until 714 B.C., the northern tribes had their own kings. However, they were conquered while the southern tribes were not until 586 B..C. by Nebehadnessar.

Fairdinkum! Now I suppose you want the names of the Kings of Northern Israel?

The first King of the ten tribes who revolted against David's descendants was Jeroboam, then his son King Nadah, King Baasha, King Elah, King Zimri, King Omri, King Ahah, then King Ahaziah Ahabs only son, after Ahaziah's death, his brother-in-law Jehoram the son of Jehosaphat the King of Judah who had married Athaliah the daughter of Ahab, ruled Israel,

Then came King Jehu, who killed both Jehoram who had ruled both Israel and Judah after the death of his father King Jehosaphat, and his son Ahaziah who was named after his brother-in-law Ahaziah the son of Ahab, next, came King Jehoahaz the son of Jehu, King Jehoash, then King jeroboam son of Jehoash, King Zechariah, King Shallum, King Menahem, King Pekahiah, King Pekah, then King Hoshea, the last King of Israel before the Northern Israelites were taken captive by the Assyrians and scattered throughout the nations of the world.

If you need any more information of the Kings of Northern Israel and the Kings of Judah, then please don't hesitate to ask.
NealNealNeal

Tue 11 Oct, 2022 07:26 pm
@The Anointed,
My latest post was for the benefit of KJW.
I know that you have a tremendous knowledge of both the canon books of the Bible and books not considered part of the canon. It is quite impressive. I also am thankful of how committed both you and KJW are to your respective beliefs. I am just not sure if KJW does research on his own or whether he simply relies on his teachers.
0 Replies