9

Are Gods Judgments righteous?

AugustineBrother

-2  
Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 01:26 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot you answer him well. He is unaware that his sentence is a ploy and also a way to repel dissenters !!!
'GOD IS LOVE' ploy is merely a catch-all clause used to repel dissenters.'

It is delicious how he has obliged us with such a luminous example of his hypocrisy. Still, my post was to compliment you.

3  
Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 01:36 pm
@Leadfoot,
people, are just a genes way of creating more genes
Leadfoot

0  
Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2016 08:33 am

That's beautiful!

I bet you whisper that in your wife's ear when making love. Cool
AugustineBrother

-1  
Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2016 12:11 pm
@Leadfoot,
Genes that haven't a speck of consciousness are the masters of the highest beings in the universe? The teachiing of fools

NealNealNeal

-3  
Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 05:28 pm
God is love, holy, righteous, just, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc. Because He is holy, He will punish sin. Because He is love, Jesus took the punishment for our sins. However, Christians believe that an individual is free to reject Jesus' gift of salvation. If anyone does that they will be judged by their actions.
However, God will use His Holy standards for judging people. Since nobody can meet these standards they will be forever in hell

bulmabriefs144

-3  
Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2021 06:11 pm
@Smileyrius,
The rabid dog defense.

A God of love would not hesitate to put down a dog who was personally causing danger to other people out of love for them. Such a God might also end the life of someone in extreme mental anguish. But that's subjective unlike the first, because it's akin to putting down a cat who's old and blind. In our family we don't do euthanasia, only putting down rabid animals. Wel, actually we didn't have the heart to kill a rabid groundhog either (I could tell irt was rabid because of its aimless circular wandering), because it seemed like it was gonna wander into traffic anyway.

The point being that being stuck in sin is a bit like being rabid. You hurt other people and yourself. Such cities basically are a blight that needs to be put down because they continue to blame others (and invade others) because their state isn't working. Ninevah for instance was gonna nuked to the stone age with Smite Greater City spell. Part of God's redemption plan is to repeatedly offer people a way to turn their lives around. Most people are cool enough to have unsatisfying boring lives. While God probably doesn't like this, we can't all be Mother Teresa, and it's hardly a sin.

Rather, the truly wicked are deeply ashamed of their lives, and spend most of their energy trying to hide their faults. What God hates far worse than a slacker isbeing a neurotic perfectionist (trust me, I was one for the longest time) or being obsessed with being "normal." It is important to have friends, but shunning people because they are odd is not cool. I've been rejected by alot of job offers, because I'm either so nervous that the interview fails or I'm honest about my stuff and they are the type that thinks abnormal behavior needs to be shunned. You may think, " What wrong with shame? Doesn't it keep you from sinning. " No. Shame keeps you in sin. As long as you think God won't forgive you, as long as you think people won't forgive you, you walk around angry and messed up. And as long as you are trying hard to look perfect, you can't really function properly. You are cut off. You get split enough from other people, you get in arguments and fight with people.

bobsal u1553115

1  
Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2021 06:24 pm
By definition, yes.

bobsal u1553115

1  
Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2021 06:25 pm
We're virus colonies.
Leadfoot

1  
Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2021 05:34 am
@bobsal u1553115,
And well designed too.

Thomastrokan33

-2  
Reply Wed 4 May, 2022 10:58 am
Left-wing transcendence, owning spontaneity at the back end of history, and Heaven possessing an evil sex victory, as an ally-system of each other;
in publishing this, my new framework of understanding is that reference-observation is the new stigma.

Observation-reference, is God's theology logic system; does a parallel between reference-observation and observation-reference mean that God has to be an ally of the aforementioned ally system?

For Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, whose surname parallel of theology theme could be God's new science

NealNealNeal

-3  
Reply Wed 4 May, 2022 06:41 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Whether you know it or not, this discussion also assumes a special covenant between the god and the Jews.

I suspect you know more world history than I do, but my working assumption is that the Jews were simply that group of people who sensed and recognized the reality of God, as opposed to the pantheon of gods cooked up by society or no God at all.

I don't even know the origin of the term 'Jews' but as far as I know, the only thing that made them 'the chosen ones' and the recipient of the covenant was their recognition of God. So it should not be surprising that 'the Gentiles' should be included when they did the same.

Genesis chapters 10 and 11 explain the history of mankind after the Flood. Chapter 12 begins the explanation of how God revealed His plan for making Abraham (Abram) the father of a Nation that would represent Him.
A critical part of God's plan wasthat Abraham and Sarah (Sarai) would have a child named Isaac to continue the covenant between God and Abraham. When Sarah remained childless
they took matters into their own hands and Ishmael was born. This messed things up for the generations of future Jews
Sarah did give birth to Isaac a few years later. The covenant continued through Jacob, who was the father of 12 sons.
NealNealNeal

-3  
Reply Wed 4 May, 2022 07:35 pm
@Amoh5,
Amoh5 wrote:

If you are a true Christian my brother you would forget about the Old Testament's interpretation of God and follow the true interpretation of God from Lord Jesus, like he said "No one comes to God the Father except through me" Any other interpretation of God and his judgement should now be obselete.
Anyone can say "I think this is what God said and expects." The Old Testament is no exception.
As a Christian I think there is only one true interpretation of God and his judgement, and that's from Lord Jesus Christ. There is no other...

The "age of Grace" will not last forever. We see the holiness of Jesus in the book of Revelation. We also see the Jews recognizing that Jesus is their Messiah.

The Anointed

-3  
Reply Thu 5 May, 2022 01:00 am
@NealNealNeal,
The covenant continued through Jacob, who was the father of 12 sons.

Because Jacob/Israel adopted Joseph's two sons as his own, See Genesis 48: 5-6, thereby creating the 13 tribes of Israel which are as follows: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Zebulun, Issachar, Dan, Gad, Asher, Naphtali, Ephraim=Joseph, Manasseh and Benjamin.

The Talmud states, "Whoever brings up an orphan in his home is regarded...as though the child had been born to him." (Sanhedrin 19b).” In other words, the adopted child is to be treated as a child born to the father of that house, which means, Ephraim and Manasseh, are considered to be the sons of Jacob.