Are Gods Judgments righteous?

AugustineBrother

Mon 8 Aug, 2016 01:26 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot you answer him well. He is unaware that his sentence is a ploy and also a way to repel dissenters !!!
'GOD IS LOVE' ploy is merely a catch-all clause used to repel dissenters.'

It is delicious how he has obliged us with such a luminous example of his hypocrisy. Still, my post was to compliment you.
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 8 Aug, 2016 01:36 pm
@Leadfoot,
people, are just a genes way of creating more genes
Leadfoot

Tue 9 Aug, 2016 08:33 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
people, are just a genes way of creating more genes

That's beautiful!

I bet you whisper that in your wife's ear when making love. Cool
AugustineBrother

Tue 9 Aug, 2016 12:11 pm
@Leadfoot,
Genes that haven't a speck of consciousness are the masters of the highest beings in the universe? The teachiing of fools
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Sat 20 Jun, 2020 05:28 pm
God is love, holy, righteous, just, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc. Because He is holy, He will punish sin. Because He is love, Jesus took the punishment for our sins. However, Christians believe that an individual is free to reject Jesus' gift of salvation. If anyone does that they will be judged by their actions.
However, God will use His Holy standards for judging people. Since nobody can meet these standards they will be forever in hell
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Wed 24 Nov, 2021 06:11 pm
@Smileyrius,
The rabid dog defense.

A God of love would not hesitate to put down a dog who was personally causing danger to other people out of love for them. Such a God might also end the life of someone in extreme mental anguish. But that's subjective unlike the first, because it's akin to putting down a cat who's old and blind. In our family we don't do euthanasia, only putting down rabid animals. Wel, actually we didn't have the heart to kill a rabid groundhog either (I could tell irt was rabid because of its aimless circular wandering), because it seemed like it was gonna wander into traffic anyway.

The point being that being stuck in sin is a bit like being rabid. You hurt other people and yourself. Such cities basically are a blight that needs to be put down because they continue to blame others (and invade others) because their state isn't working. Ninevah for instance was gonna nuked to the stone age with Smite Greater City spell. Part of God's redemption plan is to repeatedly offer people a way to turn their lives around. Most people are cool enough to have unsatisfying boring lives. While God probably doesn't like this, we can't all be Mother Teresa, and it's hardly a sin.

Rather, the truly wicked are deeply ashamed of their lives, and spend most of their energy trying to hide their faults. What God hates far worse than a slacker isbeing a neurotic perfectionist (trust me, I was one for the longest time) or being obsessed with being "normal." It is important to have friends, but shunning people because they are odd is not cool. I've been rejected by alot of job offers, because I'm either so nervous that the interview fails or I'm honest about my stuff and they are the type that thinks abnormal behavior needs to be shunned. You may think, " What wrong with shame? Doesn't it keep you from sinning. " No. Shame keeps you in sin. As long as you think God won't forgive you, as long as you think people won't forgive you, you walk around angry and messed up. And as long as you are trying hard to look perfect, you can't really function properly. You are cut off. You get split enough from other people, you get in arguments and fight with people.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 24 Nov, 2021 06:24 pm
By definition, yes.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 24 Nov, 2021 06:25 pm
@farmerman,
We're virus colonies.
Leadfoot

Thu 25 Nov, 2021 05:34 am
@bobsal u1553115,
And well designed too.
0 Replies

Thomastrokan33

Wed 4 May, 2022 10:58 am
Left-wing transcendence, owning spontaneity at the back end of history, and Heaven possessing an evil sex victory, as an ally-system of each other;
in publishing this, my new framework of understanding is that reference-observation is the new stigma.

Observation-reference, is God's theology logic system; does a parallel between reference-observation and observation-reference mean that God has to be an ally of the aforementioned ally system?

For Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, whose surname parallel of theology theme could be God's new science
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Wed 4 May, 2022 06:41 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Quote:
Whether you know it or not, this discussion also assumes a special covenant between the god and the Jews.

I suspect you know more world history than I do, but my working assumption is that the Jews were simply that group of people who sensed and recognized the reality of God, as opposed to the pantheon of gods cooked up by society or no God at all.

I don't even know the origin of the term 'Jews' but as far as I know, the only thing that made them 'the chosen ones' and the recipient of the covenant was their recognition of God. So it should not be surprising that 'the Gentiles' should be included when they did the same.

Genesis chapters 10 and 11 explain the history of mankind after the Flood. Chapter 12 begins the explanation of how God revealed His plan for making Abraham (Abram) the father of a Nation that would represent Him.
A critical part of God's plan wasthat Abraham and Sarah (Sarai) would have a child named Isaac to continue the covenant between God and Abraham. When Sarah remained childless
they took matters into their own hands and Ishmael was born. This messed things up for the generations of future Jews
Sarah did give birth to Isaac a few years later. The covenant continued through Jacob, who was the father of 12 sons.
NealNealNeal

Wed 4 May, 2022 07:35 pm
@Amoh5,
Amoh5 wrote:

If you are a true Christian my brother you would forget about the Old Testament's interpretation of God and follow the true interpretation of God from Lord Jesus, like he said "No one comes to God the Father except through me" Any other interpretation of God and his judgement should now be obselete.
Anyone can say "I think this is what God said and expects." The Old Testament is no exception.
As a Christian I think there is only one true interpretation of God and his judgement, and that's from Lord Jesus Christ. There is no other...

The "age of Grace" will not last forever. We see the holiness of Jesus in the book of Revelation. We also see the Jews recognizing that Jesus is their Messiah.
The Anointed

Thu 5 May, 2022 01:00 am
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
The covenant continued through Jacob, who was the father of 12 sons.

Because Jacob/Israel adopted Joseph's two sons as his own, See Genesis 48: 5-6, thereby creating the 13 tribes of Israel which are as follows: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Zebulun, Issachar, Dan, Gad, Asher, Naphtali, Ephraim=Joseph, Manasseh and Benjamin.

The Talmud states, "Whoever brings up an orphan in his home is regarded...as though the child had been born to him." (Sanhedrin 19b).” In other words, the adopted child is to be treated as a child born to the father of that house, which means, Ephraim and Manasseh, are considered to be the sons of Jacob.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Mon 6 Jun, 2022 05:47 am
@NealNealNeal,
This article is about more or less the topic of our PM conversations. Either God is merciful, and thus shows righteous through fairness and mercy, or God is cruel and punishes worse than we deserve.
0 Replies

davidsheep88

Tue 19 Jul, 2022 01:02 pm
@Smileyrius,
Yes they are even if we think we can't.
0 Replies

kjw47

Tue 6 Sep, 2022 07:02 pm
@Smileyrius,
God is a God of justice-Deuteronomy 32:4-- All his ways are justice.
His judgements are righteous. He is the creator of all creation thus has 100% right to say what is allowed and what is not allowed. Usually it is for our benefit.
Out of his great love, he handed eternal life on a silver platter at no charge to the first humans. He asked them not to do 1 single thing in return for a life like that-No aging like now, never sick, no disease, etc. So they wouldnt be robots, they could choose of their own free will to listen to Gods advice. Along comes a jealous fallen angel, he did 0 for Adam and Eve, he lied to Eve and she took his side and Adam took her side. Thus kicking God in the teeth who had done it all for them. Now like a domino effect sin has grown immensely. God does not accept sin in his creation. Thus it is mortals faults for Gods righteous judgements against them through history.
The Anointed

Tue 6 Sep, 2022 08:22 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
God is a God of justice-Deuteronomy 32:4-- All his ways are justice.
[/b]
When the end comes after the Great Sabbath of one thousand years and heavenly fire descends and incinerates all physical life forms on this planet and the oceans of the earth are evaporated and are seen no more as prophesied through Zephaniah and John the beloved disciple, and when at the sound of the last trumpet, immediately before the fiery end, HIS elect and chosen will be translated in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye from bodies of Corruptible matter into glorious bodies of incorruptible light and carried up to be with Christ, while the disembodied spirits of all mankind stand before the Judgement seat of the Lord where they shall be divided the wicked from the Good, See Matthew 25.

Those righteous minds/spirits who have chosen the life that the Lord God had set before them, will be resurrected to continue on in their lives in a righteous kingdom, while the minds of the unrepentant wicked who had chosen the death that was set before them, are destroyed and God will give to those, then empty souls, new bodies [Not necessarily human] in which to develop new spirits/minds. God is indeed merciful.
kjw47

Wed 7 Sep, 2022 11:39 am
@The Anointed,
You seem to be taught error on matters. The new earth = Gods kingdom in full control, no more satan influences---Not a new planet. Prov 2:21-22 assures the righteous they will remain on this earth-forever( Psalm 37:29) -- the satan ruled system is what is burnt by fire out of existence. symbolism.
The only ones in Gods written word who are promised heaven = the little flock( Luke 12:32) = 144,000( Rev 14:3) these are numbered)= the bride of Christ) to rule as kings and priests alongside of Jesus on thrones( Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6)-
The great crowd of other sheep which no man can number are not promised heaven anywhere, But these are the only other ones to get saved through the trib and Armageddon( Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22 assures its on earth they are brought through to get this promise from Jesus-Matt 5:5 and psalm 37:29
The Anointed

Thu 8 Sep, 2022 12:37 am
@kjw47,
Quote:
Not a new planet. You seem to be taught error on matters. The new earth = Gods kingdom in full control, no more satan influences---[NOT A NEW PLANET] Prov 2:21-22 assures the righteous they will remain on this earth-forever ( Psalm 37:29)

Psalms 37: 29; The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein forever, What land?

Prov 2: 21; For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it. What land?

Revelation 21: 1; Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, etc.

So, after our Lord God 'THE SON OF MAN', has divided the righteous from the wicked, what Earth will the righteous inherit, The New Earth or the old earth, which by then, will have passed away?
kjw47

Thu 8 Sep, 2022 09:12 am
@The Anointed,
Yes this satan ruled system will pass away. It covers the whole earth. Few listen to Jesus that is why, FEW will find the road to life.
The OT says-This earth will NEVER be made to totter. Theland is earth. Gods orginal plan has not been altered. The OT says his word does not go out and come back undone. He told Adam and Eve to fill the earth and subdue it(turn it into a Eden(Paradise) That has not occurred yet, it will.